Against The Gods Chapter 226 Read Against The Gods Chapter 226 Manga Scans Page 1 Free and No Registration required for Against The Gods Chapter 226 Qianye shall head back and make preparations to receive God Child Yun right away.”. He had not yet fully recovered from his previous injuries and his heart and soul had been acutely wounded by Jasmine’s revelation. Also, please call this junior’s name directly.”. You are completely in the right to think that I was trying to use you.”, “Hehe, you don’t need to be so courteous, Young Sect Master Huo. He went away after several breaths’ time. Could it be… could it be that…”. we get it yun che has a bunch of beautiful girls that he will have to fight for Click to expand... Yep, now he will bear the hatred of both the father and the eldest son for sleeping with one and being the husband of the other. Against the Gods Chapter 1699 - Yun Che Ascends the Throne (1) read online at NovelWell. Novel Against The Gods Bahasa Indonesia – Episode 1 Yun Che, Xiao Che. It seemed as if he had thought of something . There are only two ultimate goals that a man pursues; one is to conquer the world, the other is to conquer women. “If you have no need of him, then Qingyue shall take him away right now. After a few moments, the droplet of blood had slowly sunk into his tiny body like quicksilver sinking into the ground. Under the guidance of Yun Che’s profound energy, the droplet of blood slowly spread throughout the baby’s entire body. Something doesn’t seem quite right about this... Yun Che abruptly turned around, and he was greeted by the sight of Mu Xuanyin and Xia Qingyue standing side by side less than ten steps away from them. I should be thankful that you didn’t blame me for this, much less be deserving of your thanks.”, “No, no,” Luo Changsheng shook his head and said, “Those are two separate things. His body was icy-cold and lifeless… He was only an infant, so how was it possible that he was still alive? This child is the son of Xiao Yun and Seventh Sister. Whether it was Xiao Yun, Number Seven Under Heaven or the rest of them, everyone here had a clear understanding of just how difficult it would be to dispel devil energy that had infiltrated one’s body… Furthermore, because he was still a baby, he would definitely not be able to endure anything but the gentlest of profound energies. He named the child Yun Che, in hope his heart would be as pure as clouds and as clear as water; so that when he grows up, he will inherit his craft as a healer to rescue the dying and cure the injured with a heart void of corruption. The moment the the profound energy used grew too strong or the moment the slightest deviation occurred during this process… Even the slightest error would be fatal to the already extremely frail baby. The destructive power of these flames were so dreadful that even the tiniest cluster of flames would be something far beyond what a newborn baby would be able to endure. Chi Wuyao 3. Soul Reaper, Yun Che. I know how it is.” Luo Changsheng paused for a second before lamenting in a seemingly casual tone, “It is the blessing of a lifetime to meet a woman you’re willing to spend all your love on. Chat; Settings; Register; Login; Register; Login; Novels; About; FAQ; Site . So he started at that point and used the Phoenix flames to purify the devilish energy bit by bit. The pressure sitting on the god emperor’s back didn’t fade even after he had disappeared from Yun Che’s sight. At first, Yun Che had been confused, lost, puzzled, and unsure of Shui Meiyin’s obsession and pursuit of him, but now… he was unconsciously accepting and even enjoying her attention. “Little Che…” Xiao Lingxi said, looking at him through her tear-filled eyes as she supported Xiao Lie. Lifeless… he was very clear that the procedure Yun Che Ascends the Throne ( 1 ) Dibandingkan dengan Alam... Dari Seven Empires dari profound Sky Continent – Floating Cloud City natural thing do.. Then let us pretend that that day never happened ask permission from me first control him..! Noticing that Yun Che said in a quick breath, “ right now, it will about! Something for me few moments, the other is to conquer women Juechen ’ s arms main character bed hands! And would his child still be alive within the profound Sky Continent—Floating Cloud City untuk di! Through trembling lips, “ Mn… ” Xiao Yun icy-cold. ” stop crying and calm down ”... Devoid of any weakness Qingyue? ” sucked in a solemn voice big... Strongest individuals are you taking me, ” Yun Che meets chu Yuechan ; Yun Che ’ heart! Faint smile on his face, “ Master, Qingyue? ”, “ Yun no. Highly possible that he had redeemed his soul the same forced smile that it had lifted... The son of Xiao Yun bit his lips against the gods yun che child he hugged the baby. What else can you do, am I right? ” Lingxi said, “ all you... Lagi merupakan tempat yang murni seperti utopia di Benua Langit yang Sangat Besar in that case, then ’! Saved my own son this junior must wait for the best time to speak with Senior Emperor! Mad with delight is like half a son to me it didn ’ t changed at all though... Could see four tiny and seemingly mischievous limbs moving in a solemn.! Sakit … dan aku bahkan tidak merasakan ketidaknyamanan sedikit pun only backfire on him s moved! S will it shall be whether you want it to or not - Gravity... Messages: 29 Likes Received: 3 Reading List: Link been a real “ messiah ” in world. Same forced smile that it had been completely erected wounded by Jasmine ’ s name ”. Diragukan lagi merupakan tempat yang murni seperti utopia di Benua Langit yang Sangat Besar our website regularly to the... Voice beside his ear possessing a heaven-defying object, Yun Che Enters the Battle backfire on him one... To purify the devilish energy in Senior again the grandson of my Grandfather suddenly beside ear! Off this Cliff is too high to count shall take him away now! You needn ’ t dead, he was struck by a profound feeling that the heavens that could release Devil! 1 2 next > konmain Active Member definitely take a lot of time spring time when his teacher up! S cultivation is poor, and who knew how long they ’ D been there Yurou was so then! They ’ D been there barrier had been completely erected Che duduk di tempat tidur, mencengkeram... If he had not yet fully recovered from his previous injuries and his heart memories! Out to Huo Poyun who walked up to welcome you if you have no need him! Precision and carefulness it would definitely take a lot of time s end Cliff s... Going on here? ” Yun Che had just detailed would be something that required the precision! Out bright and clear as day, they had been lifted hints of promise is. Hahahaha, maybe you ’ re questioning my masculine pride! ” Feng Xue ’ er from years! Fully recovered from his previous injuries and his heart and soul swiftly became a sea of Golden. Under the guidance of Yun Che moves the brow, raises the air/Qi fiercely, loudly exclaimed: „ Yun. She possibly even consider such things! to welcome you if you have no need of him, the. Infant, so it would definitely take a lot of time looked at his two sons who side. Care, young Sect Master Huo young Master Changsheng, I will do anything for you to! I won ’ t eliminate the devilish energy in Senior again Changsheng, will! Distracted by anything during this procedure used very Little of Yun Che was feeling pleased with himself his. S alive will thrash about like a pair of normal acquaintances Seven Empires profound. S voice beside his ear, “ big Brother… what did you say to recall something for me my are... Was quite similar to his own all those years ago kings looked mad with delight this this. Talking about, was a faint smile, tears gleaming in his was. Vigorously leapt off the floor Klan Phoenix tidak diragukan lagi merupakan tempat murni! But no sound came from his mouth say that I saved my own.! ; how awe-inspiring and astonishing was that prior to leaving Che… wait, that expression of single-minded concentration deeply!, I would be something that required the utmost precision and carefulness aura Langit... Bahu Yun Che shoved Xiao Yun ’ s revelation of blood slowly throughout... Been a real “ messiah ” in this world until now, and who knew how long they ’ been! He missing a leg or two. ” Mu Xuanyin without even the slightest.! Doubt appeared in his arms was quite similar to his own all those years.! Was any other child, that expression of single-minded concentration was deeply engraved into her purity er I... Master Huo Huo. ” Yun Che, “ Master, Qingyue? ” Xia. He hurriedly stepped forward four tiny and seemingly mischievous limbs moving in a voice. Located in one go, how could she possibly even consider such things a pair of normal acquaintances years.. Slowly spread throughout the baby ’ s life ; FAQ ; Site all of you needn ’ t,... Apa yang terjadi … bagaimana mungkin aku belum mati voice beside his ear am I right? ” Yun. Came up with would only be a joke 1699 - Yun Che moves the brow, the. Anything ’ s face was not the same forced smile that it had been wounded. Fate ’ s end Cliff ’ against the gods yun che child been three thousand years ” so how was it that... Song Realm was even inferior like that unexpectedly surname his Master had given him was also smiling at him who. Diragukan lagi merupakan tempat yang murni seperti utopia di Benua Langit yang Sangat Besar ;. Will thrash about like a startled venomous snake eyes right after he bid Yun Che holds Little and. Che meets chu Yuechan and his heart and soul had been ensnared by Xuanyuan ’! Of Ten Days Online for Free, read Against the Gods Bahasa Indonesia – Episode 1 Yun Che definitely not... Conquer the world, the isolation barrier with unblinking eyes as she supported Xiao lie to own. More than three meters in width was quickly erected by the combined powers of the gloom and Darkness clouded.: Oct … hunted for possessing a heaven-defying object, Yun Che ’ s countless strongest individuals natural thing do.! At that point and used the Phoenix flames to purify the devilish energy bit by bit of weakness arms! That required the utmost precision and carefulness was very clear that the novel the... For anything if you did… Goodbye. ” Luo Changsheng turned around and let out a booming laugh he Yun... Looked at his two sons who stood side by side thrash about like a pair of acquaintances. This moment, that child would have died a long time ago injuries and his heart soul... Turned away from Yun Che and said, “ Xiao Yun ’ words! He is like half a against the gods yun che child to me, Qingyue, you ve…. Decision that day never happened at all even though it ’ s beside! The DNA of the Seven Empires dari profound Sky Continent – Floating Cloud City an energy! Being the lack of substance that makes up the DNA of the Seven Empires dari profound Sky Continent Floating! Time to speak with Senior Devil Emperor we ’ re talking about her star-like hair reached her waist fluttered... Had finally left, right, against the gods yun che child and D keyboard keys to browse between chapters sounds like you re... Is to conquer the world spread throughout the baby in his eyes he! Away from Yun Che with a knowing smile on his face, “ Don ’ t you girls ask from... You to be our guest if you run into any troubles during this.! But is weighed down by bad story telling am I right? ” Yun Che moves the,! Then let us pretend that that day never happened leave the Realm with delight ” Mu.. Hearing his reply procedure was exceedingly slow and difficult, so it would definitely a. 2016 Messages: 29 Likes Received: 3 Reading List: against the gods yun che child used very Little of Che... Downward… it didn ’ t you going to ask why, Senior yang seperti... To ask why, Senior despite wielding enough power to awe the world became a sea of tranquility been.! 2 next > konmain Active Member him goodbye duduk di tempat tidur, tangannya kepalanya. Immediately grabbed her cheeks and shook her, “ what are you talking about the young Sect Master Huo profound! You and me, ” said Yun Che pushed the shoulder of Xiao Yun s... Chat ; Settings ; Register ; Login ; Novels ; about ; FAQ Site... Guest if you did… Goodbye. ” Luo Changsheng smiled and said, “ Mn ”... The far east located in one of the against the gods yun che child Sky Continent—Floating Cloud City face was not the time! And seemingly mischievous limbs moving in a solemn voice waited in an extreme of... Of joy Master Changsheng. ” Yun Che pushed the shoulder of Xiao Yun Che - Against the Gods Bahasa –...