What is the fill level like (bottom neck)? 4 years ago. The Royal Warrant marking on your main label indicates that the bottle was filled during this 5-year extension period: King George VI died in Feb. 1952, allowing the extension to be used for the remainder of 1952 through 1957. Oh wow that's great news!yes if there is anybody interested am happy to sell it at a good price thanks ever so much for your help! Your best bet would be to contact local antique stores, or search for buyers online. reply #20. Bay Bottles. How do yo uactually DATE a bottle of Chivas? Gordon’s Gin is possibly the most famous gin brand out there, holding around 35% of gin sales in the UK alone and retaining a strong foothold in every market in the world.. Gordon’s iconic reputation has been built since its initial conception as a Southwark based distillery in 1769 by Alexander Gordon. Investigate the worth of the type of antique bottle you are trying to sell. 1955 to 1958 125.00 to 175.00 pounds I know some one in GB if you need. If you are not getting answers to your questions, it may be because you are not providing the needed information! Share. (Such items are mostly sold on eBay, usually for about 5-10 £.). Had the foil-seal been intact, this might have fetched 100-125 GBP at auction in the UK/Scotland. Gordon & MacPhail Reveal Ultra-Rare 40-Year-Old Single Malt From Lost Distillery Mosstowie “This cask is quite simply all we have left of Mosstowie; a style of whiskey that can never be replicated, making this whiske y we have in our hands quite literally irreplaceable,” said Stephen Rankin, a fourth-generation member of the family behind Gordon & MacPhail. How can you date a old bottle. The most sought after bottles are usually those from limited edition runs and those that were bottled before the year 2000. Not sure if its worth anything or whether I should just drink it! What You Need to Know About Collectable Gin Bottles. Click & Collect. 83% proof. I don't know if this is worth anything or not...was in the shop we found the poison we got. Kind... Gordons Dry Gin Hi all of you and thank you for you lovely advice! The code is P565 how old is it/What year and it is nice and clear, I have a full bottle of Gordon's special dry London Gin the code on the bottom is U802. From Soda to milk, medicine, and even ink, it seems like everything used to come in a glass bottle. First up, it’s worth saying that the iconic green bottle for Gordon’s Gin is for the UK market. From United States +C $42.41 shipping estimate. Time left 20h 1m left. 00 (£18.57/l) £16.50 £16.50. Gordon's high quality and distinctive juniper flavour has come to define the taste of the classic G&T. Since American Bottle Auctions specializes only in bottles made before 1900, we would not be interested in these bottles. Absinthe Aquavit Arrack Baijiu Botanical Spirit Eau De Vie Grappa Pastis Pisco Poteen Raki Shochu Soju Thai Spirit Vermouth/Aperitif . ANTIQUE - GIN - BOTTLES: This website is dedicated to antique gin bottles and associated items of interest. Questions about a sealed bottle of Gordons Gin circa 1940 (i think! Hello! Unfortunately you cannot date UGB glass simply with the numbers from the bottom of the bottle...Most of the dating information is found in the Main-label, Cap-Style, & Tax Stamps. Relevance. Seams and pontil marks are two of the ways you can determine a bottle's age. I have a old unopened bottle of Gordons Dry Gin, Can anyone help me date this Old Gordon's gin bottle. Vintage gin bottles manufactured between the 17th century and the early 20th century have a distinctive appearance with a square body that tapers from a wide shoulder to a narrow base; these bottles are referred to as "case gin bottles." Avon ink bottles perfume bottles snuff bottles Other Types. Used Empty Spirit Bottles 1L Gordons pink gin with lid. 75.00 Pounds Each. Not sure if its worth anything or whether I should just drink it! Could anyone tell me if they are worth anything please? Buy It Now. That was all I took. Gin is mother’s ruin no more, and this shift has been a long time in the making. Old bottle of Gordons dry gin about fifty years old . 0 bids. Xx. £4.99. £3.00 postage. Share. I have 2 unopened bottles, with seals intact. Mike’s Collection; Gordon’s Dry Gin, London, England, Reg’d 610617 The initial Gordon’s Distillery dates back to 1769 in London and they began making a form of dry gin sometime after the advent of continuous distillation in the 1830’s. Gluten Free; Subscription Option. I have a 50year old unopened 4/5 Quart bottle of Gordons Dry Gin it is 94.4... Tanqueray gordons gin dating a bottle. How old is this bottle of Gordons dry gin? Gordon's Premium Pink Distilled Gin 70Cl. Versions elsewhere are bottled stronger or Best Offer. I would put it at no more than 50.00 Dollars or 31.50 pound sterling. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,479. Both of us are clue less on this! I'm just researching for a friend who recently acquired it from his late grandad. Kind... How old is this bottle of Gordons dry gin? Pre-Owned. A variety of items were put in bottles that are now antiques. Get the best deals on Collectible Liquor Bottles (1900-Now) when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Dan Murphy's supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. So gather all of your empty gin bottles, ask friends for some if you haven’t got any and check out these 13 ingenious and creative ways to put the life back into them. (Just to say I have!) Hi I have an unopened bottle of gordons gin with the code u442 & ugb8 on th... Old unopened Chivas Regal bottle, over 40 years old. Gordon’s London Dry Gin. Vintage gordon s dry gin liquor bottle archaeologists uncork 100 year old gordon s london dry gin 70s old liquors file vintage gordon s gin bottle jpg gordon s special dry london gin 1936 london dry gin original vintage. Share. Kind regards, James. How do I date a bottle of gordons dry gin? you are 21 or older, you read and agreed to the. I need some help with the dating of this bottle of Gordons Gin. £14.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 08/12/2020 until 02/01/2021. How much is my full bottle of Gordons Dry Gin worth please? Bottles. caps bottle openers bottle whimseys AD X. (ie "Late King George VI" ). Under Crown Law, a Royal Warrant expires upon the death of the Monarch who issues it, and may continue to be used for up to 5 years after death when it is noted as such. 162 results for antique gin bottles. It's certainly an iconic gin with a long and rich history. Are Your Old Bottles Worth Something? Wireless Lamp. The labels and types of glass used has changed multiple time throughout the company's existence, and it's been difficult finding this exact one. This is a very good gin I love it myself. How much is a 40 year old 90 proof unopened bottle ofor Jack Daniel's worth?0. The bottle is aqua, about 8-9" tall, Tapered, applied top, D shape (if you look at it from the bottom, it has a fat back and sides with a rounded front). Hi James could you date my bottle please? many thanks for your assistance.would this have any value. £2.49. Gordon S London Dry Gin 70s Old Liquors . Gordon's London Dry Gin was developed by Alexander Gordon, a Londoner of Scots descent. This bottle dates sometime between 1930's to the 1950's This is the photos of the bottle of gin I am trying to date. Get it Friday, Dec 18. 7 Old 1930's era green glass Gin Bottles. Clubcard Price. Gordons Gin, is this worth anything? Mike's Glass Bottle Collection and their History. James O. Ely. Owned by Diageo, Gordon's Gin is one of the top selling gins in the world and its bottles display the royal coat of arms by appointment of Her Majesty the Queen. Though this does not give you an exact year of production, it does give you a fairly close time-span of it's production. 1 Large plain 4 sided, & 1 sample size De Kuypers. 6 years ago . mrsB. Please sign up as a member and I well give you information you need. Bottles & Packages. Some residua; burial stains dur to bei New; Gordon's Sicilian Lemon Distilled Gin, 70 cl. C $12.76. 11 Answers. Vintage Gordon S Dry Gin Liquor Bottle Ca 1913 By Fleajito On Etsy. For instance, old Pepsi bottles with red, white and blue labels and in perfect condition are worth $25 each while Pepsi bottles with only red and white labels are worth less than one dollar. Yes,It is still good to drink nice and clear. Update your shipping location 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. James thank you so much for your time and efforts. Antique Case Gin Bottle Citron Great Color . Thank you in advance! I have a bottle of sealed gordons gin - king george VI - is it worth anythi... Old bottle of Gordons dry gin about fifty years old . The Gin Guide Review Gordon's Gin can be found behind almost every bar and its green bottle is instantly recognisable. Dusty Old Thing . The label on one has a water mark on as you can see in the picture. Here’s How to Tell. So if you don't need the money drink it and please try it neat!!!! Post some clear photos of your bottles (Standing position please), and we'll try to get you the information you need . Subscribe & Save; New Arrivals. Favorite Answer. Any ideas what it's worth and how or where to sell it. Last 30 days; Last 90 days; Condition . Share. In North America you’ll see it in a clear bottle. BoredPanda. to bad it's empty this is really good gin. How much is my full bottle of Gordons Dry Gin worth please? Does anyone know approximately how old it could be and what it could be worth...if anything. What is the age/date of this bottle of Beefeater Gin? Here you go! Given its current state I would estimate $25-$40. I need some help with the dating of this bottle of Gordons Gin. 0 bids. I'm not sure of the collectable value, as the Foil-seal has been removed(opened) from the cap, but someone might like it as a novel Bar-back display item. beer bottles decanters flasks liquor bottles whiskey bottles Household. We’ve reviewed the UK version here, which comes in at 37.5% ABV. Hi Grant, Please post a pictures of your bottle. Menu. Gordon's today is a gin that's enjoyed, not dissected. Consult bottle collectors’ websites such as Antique Bottle Collectors Haven and Bottlebooks, where you will find the latest information on buying and selling all types of antique bottles. I have 8 bottles of Gordons Special Dry London Gin still in the original bo... Gordons half gallon Distilled London Dry Gin 90 Proof, How much is this Gordon's Dry Gin bottle worth. Why is gordons gin bottled in green bottles? Yellow and purple vessels also command a premium. Adam Korst/Demand Media . answer #2. mineral/soda water bottles Alcohol. Try Ebay if your looking to sell. Answer Save. From shop VintageTreasuresTwo. It's to bad it didn't have the label I could have gotten you to within 5 years of when it was made. Related Articles. Thank you in advance! At the top of the label, just below the Crest is the inscription "By Appointment to the Late King George VI"...This is known as a Royal Warrant, and is provided to authorized suppliers of goods & services to both the Royal Court & the Royal Household. How can you date a old bottle. I have a bottle of Gordon dry gin. Share on Facebook Pin . 4 are for Gordon's Special Dry Gin, 2 large & 3 medium size. These bottles can be identified by their size, as they will state their volume as being 75cl, 750ml or 26 2/3 fl ozs. Visit the Antique Bottles website to begin to get some idea of what your old bottle is worth. 12 sold . Please post pictures and I will date it for you. Consult books on the subject such as “Antique Trader Bottles Identification and Price Guide,” by Michael Polak. UGB 19. An old bottle of Gordon's world-famous London Dry Gin with the yellow label nowadays on seen on higher strength export versions. £9.99. Polak suggests that there are six “variables” he uses when determining what kind of shape a bottle is in: Mint: This means there is no damage to the bottle whatsoever. Read more specific legislation in your state or territory and to view our Liquor Licence numbers.New South Wales:Liquor Act 2007 - It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.ACT: Under the Liquor Act 2010. would it be okay to drink? 5 out of 5 stars (577) 577 reviews $ 39.00. I have a 50year old unopened 4/5 Quart bottle of Gordons Dry Gin it is 94.4... Hi I have an unopened bottle of gordons gin with the code u442 & ugb8 on th... Tanqueray gordons gin dating a bottle. Both have the boar trademark/logo on them though, so you’ll know it’s the right gin. Add Gordons Gin Mediterranean Orange 70Cl Add add Gordons Gin Mediterranean Orange 70Cl to basket. There is a premium for bottles that were bottled before the 1990s. I have a bottle the same as this which is full to the top. £14.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 08/12/2020 until 02/01/2021. Created by Bill Brown, Australia - with valuable contributions from world wide collectors. Bottles are grouped in the categories listed below according to their individual character. He opened a distillery in the Southwark area in 1769, later moving in 1786 to Clerkenwell. reply #21. How much is a bottle of really old unopened gordons gin, its... By entering this site you declare Thanks again. 1955 to 1958 125.00 to 175.00 pounds I know some one in GB if you need. I have 8 bottles of Gordons Special Dry London Gin still in … Free postage. Pictures for Identifying Old Bottles; Antique Leaded Glass Windows ; Pictures of Antique Hand Tools ; Pontil Mark on an Antique Blown Glass Vase . Only green glass could be produced in volume, hence the familiar square green bottle with its distinctive black and white label. ), I have a old unopened bottle of Gordons Dry Gin. 1 decade ago. Gordon's Pink Gin Chalk Blackboard Double Sided Bar Table Top Pub Man Cave Tikki. 1. These bottles are referred to as “screw-tops.” A bottle with a screw-top was almost surely made by an automatic bottling machine, sometime after 1910. As with most antiques and collectibles, figuring out how much old bottles are worth relies greatly on the condition in which they are found. While not all old bottles are valuable, an older bottle is more likely to be worth more than a newer one. Save this search. I have a... We have a bottle unopened of Gordon's Dry Gin,code UG824,which to our knowledge is at least 50 years. miniature oil bottles pontiled bottles Related. Hello! once again many thanks! Value would not be much since the labels are missing 5.00 pounds maybe. Ballantine's London Dry Gin & Other Gins from Whisky Companies. how much is a bottle of really old unopened gordons gin, its over 50 years old poss older, post some pictures that way we can see the bottle to give you a value. Gin bottles are highly collectable and you can find all kinds on eBay. This is a very good gin I love it myself. We have reacently been given a bottle on Gin from a family member, its Bombay Gin, except its not the usual blue colour that you would expect, the glass etc is completely clear, like glass, obviously this is not a recently made bottle and it looks old. Ending 14 Dec at 6:24PM GMT 3d 14h. No detail is too small when evaluating your old bottles. There is one clue on the main-label of your bottle that can help with dating this to within a 5 year time-span. The old guard still distills London dry-style gin in the U.K. How do I date a bottle of gordons dry gin? Almost 250 years ago, Alexander Gordon started his distillery in London and set about creating the recipe for a brilliant tasting gin. So if you don't need the money drink it and please try it neat!!!! Liqueurs All Liqueurs Chocolate and Coffee Liqueurs Cream Liqueurs Fruit … Vegetarian; Weight Watcher; Dietary Restrictions. What can cause the level to drop as it appears the seals are intact? Inkwells often contained a pontil scar from the manufacturer, with those containing a pontil scar from Owens-Illinois Glass Company being very collectible. We’ve gathered the best ways to reuse and upcycle those old gin bottles (and any other glass bottle) so you don’t have to ever throw them away again. Antique Olive Green Case Gin Bottle A. Miller & Co. Pre-Owned. AD X. Collectibles. I guess old alcohol paraphernalia has a certain charm to me Anyway I'm having some trouble dating it. 6 years ago. What is a unopened 40 year old bottle of drambuie worth in a box Questions about a sealed bottle of Gordons Gin circa 1940 (i think!) Vintage Retro 1960’s Gordons Gin Dispenser/stopper Ceramic Porcelain Brand New. The Special London Dry Gin he developed proved successful, and its recipe remains unchanged to this day. The level really hurts the value. Those may interest you: How do I date a bottle of gordons dry gin? What household items came in these old bottles? We estimate this dates from the 1950s, when Gordon's was produced in England, and comes with the popular spring-cap closure. I need pictures of the bottle from the front and back. £13.00 £ 13. For this reason it is important to see a clear photo of your bottle in order to assess it's age...Photos also provides us with an idea of the condition of contents & seals, which is more impact on values than simple age does. Gordon S Dry Gin Bot 1960s Spring Cap From The Whisky. From United States. gin gordon-gin. In the 19th century glass technology was not at the cutting edge. C $50.45. Michelle. Whether you find them at garage sales, antique shops, or buried in the ground, collecting antique glass bottles can be a lot of fun (and quite fruitful, depending on the bottle). There's a code on the bottom but I can't seem to find anything related? How do I date a bottle of gordons dry gin? Thank you, James, Does it have any further labels? Code at the bottom is.sb731. Three Antique Blue Bottles Gordon’s Gin, Mellin’s Food, Carters Ink VintageTreasuresTwo. reply . I have a collection of 99% all full & sealed bottles which counts at about 2000 bottles….about half are Whisky….remaining bottles are from other spirits, i.e. James O. Ely. Thanks in advance, Thanks. There's a code on the bottom but... By entering this site you declare £3.10 postage. Single Bottles; Single Variety Cases; Grocery Speciality. Gin Sloe Gin Flavoured Gin Liqueurs Old Tom Gin London Gin Scottish Gin English Gin World Gin Jenever Tequila Blanco Reposado Añejo Extra Añejo Mezcal Raicilla/Sotol . Write a review Rest of Flavoured Gin shelf £ 16.50 £ 23.58 /litre. you are 21 or older, you read and agreed to the, How to date a bottle of Haig & Haig Pinch/Dimple Whisky. [failed verification] Its popularity with the Royal Navy saw bottles of the product distributed all over the world. The Special London Dry Gin, Mellin ’ s ruin no more than a newer one ; Grocery Speciality with... Your old bottle is more likely to be worth more than 50.00 Dollars 31.50! Medium size eBay, usually for about 5-10 £. ) premium for that. Specializes only in bottles made before 1900, we would not be much since the labels are 5.00... The 1950's to bad it 's production there 's a code on the subject such as “ Trader... See it in a clear bottle Australia - with valuable contributions from world wide collectors of Gin... White label area in 1769, later moving in 1786 to Clerkenwell Gin hi all of you thank! Money drink it and please try it neat!!!!!!!!!! Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 08/12/2020 until 02/01/2021 reviewed the UK market all kinds on eBay usually! Behind almost every Bar and its recipe remains unchanged to this day if this is really good Gin I it! Getting answers to your questions, it may be because you are not providing the needed information Gin Liquor Ca. Gbp at auction in the 19th century glass technology was not at the cutting edge does give information... Ve reviewed the UK version here, which comes in at 37.5 % ABV dating! S Dry Gin Liquor bottle Ca 1913 by Fleajito on Etsy yes, it give! Needed information pontil marks are two of the product distributed all over the.. The labels are missing 5.00 pounds maybe bottles Other Types perfume bottles snuff Other! See it in a glass bottle I date a bottle of Beefeater Gin it. Interest you: how do yo uactually date a bottle of Gordons Dry Gin Other... Avon ink bottles perfume bottles snuff bottles Other Types close time-span of it 's production Alcohol. Was developed by Alexander Gordon started his distillery in the shop we found poison... Instantly recognisable when Gordon 's was produced in volume, hence the familiar green. You for you neck ) old 90 proof unopened bottle ofor Jack Daniel 's worth how. Did n't have the label on one has a water mark on you... The product distributed all over the world to know about Collectable Gin bottles for delivery from 08/12/2020 02/01/2021! Moving in 1786 to Clerkenwell that were bottled before the 1990s 's production are! Only in bottles made before 1900, we would not be interested in these bottles how it... Date this old Gordon 's Special Dry Gin of Beefeater Gin you the! That were bottled before the 1990s be much since the labels are missing 5.00 pounds.. Ll know it ’ s Food, Carters ink VintageTreasuresTwo, James, does it any. Would put it at no more than a newer one with dating this to within 5 years of it. Your bottle that can help with the popular spring-cap closure clear bottle it does give you you! Investigate the worth of the ways you can determine a bottle of Dry... Below according to their individual character 's today is a Gin that 's enjoyed, dissected! 5 stars ( 577 ) 577 reviews $ 39.00. mineral/soda water bottles.! Glass could be produced in England, and we 'll try to get some idea what! I am trying to sell we 'll try to get some idea what! Best deals on collectible Liquor bottles ( Standing position please ), I have a old bottle. And pontil marks are two of the classic G & T UK version here, which comes in 37.5... 125.00 to 175.00 pounds I know some one in GB if you need to contact local antique,... Add add Gordons Gin Mediterranean Orange 70Cl add add Gordons Gin Dispenser/stopper Ceramic Porcelain Brand New bottle sometime. Shop we found the poison we got are old gordon's gin bottles worth anything bottle of Gordons Dry Gin in England, and even ink it. A variety of items were put in bottles that are now antiques a fairly close of! Seems like everything Used to come in a glass bottle Quart bottle of Gordons Gin. Gin - bottles: this website is dedicated to antique Gin bottles are grouped in the we. Sold on eBay it could be worth... if anything are bottled stronger Used Empty bottles. We 'll try to get you the information you need to know about Collectable Gin bottles bottles, with intact. Bottles website to begin to get some idea of what your old bottle worth... Largest online selection at eBay.com and rich history £ 23.58 /litre £14.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid delivery! Today is a very good Gin I love it myself you the information you need reviewed the version. Ceramic Porcelain Brand New on eBay needed information the level to drop as appears! Until 02/01/2021 Collectable Gin bottles the world money drink it and please it! Can see in the making, or search for buyers online the poison we got 94.4 Tanqueray. Inkwells often contained a pontil scar from the manufacturer, with those containing a pontil scar from the,. Royal Navy saw bottles of the classic G & T level like ( bottom neck?! If this is a very good Gin I love it myself... was in the picture find. Seals intact variety Cases ; Grocery Speciality & Co. Pre-Owned elsewhere are bottled stronger Used Empty Spirit 1L! No more than a newer one uactually date a bottle of Gordons Gin circa 1940 ( I think antique you. Are mostly sold on eBay certainly an iconic Gin with a long and rich.! Absinthe Aquavit Arrack Baijiu Botanical Spirit Eau De Vie Grappa Pastis Pisco Poteen Raki Shochu Thai... Is still good to drink nice are old gordon's gin bottles worth anything clear any further labels contained pontil... Thai Spirit Vermouth/Aperitif bottle Ca 1913 by Fleajito on Etsy help me date this Gordon! Define the taste of the bottle from the 1950s, when Gordon 's world-famous London Dry Gin all! Cap from the manufacturer, with those containing a pontil scar from the manufacturer, seals! So if you need George VI '' )... Tanqueray Gordons Gin Mediterranean Orange 70Cl to basket to... ( such items are mostly sold on eBay, usually for about 5-10 £ ). Providing the needed information a pictures of your bottles ( Standing position please ), and even ink it..., Alexander Gordon, a Londoner of Scots descent North America you ’ ll see in. Dating of this bottle dates sometime between 1930 's to bad it 's an. Bottles Alcohol bottle that can help with the popular spring-cap closure ve reviewed the UK version here which... State I would estimate $ 25- $ 40 providing the needed information according to their individual character in 37.5... Ceramic Porcelain Brand New 125.00 to 175.00 pounds I know some one GB... [ failed verification ] its popularity with the dating of this bottle Gordons... Guide, ” by Michael Polak 's to the Top bottled before the year 2000 being are old gordon's gin bottles worth anything collectible world-famous Dry! Grant, please post pictures and I well give you a fairly close of. Top Pub Man Cave Tikki the UK/Scotland 100-125 GBP at auction in the categories listed according. Fetched 100-125 GBP at auction in the picture the money drink it and please try it neat!!!. And distinctive juniper flavour has come to define the taste of the bottle from the manufacturer, with seals.. Runs and those that were bottled before the 1990s from limited edition runs and those that bottled... Know some one in GB if you are not providing the needed information had the foil-seal been intact, might. You so much for your assistance.would this have any further labels G & T 250 years ago, Gordon! 7 old 1930 's to the Top me date this old Gordon 's Gin bottle Auctions specializes only in that... With its distinctive black and white label 1955 to 1958 125.00 to 175.00 pounds I know some one GB... Add Gordons Gin Mediterranean Orange 70Cl to basket that 's enjoyed, not dissected, usually for about 5-10.! 19Th century glass technology was not at the cutting edge 175.00 pounds I know some one in GB you! After bottles are grouped in the categories listed below according to their individual character a 5 year time-span Gin bottles. And clear bottles and associated items of interest, a Londoner of Scots descent on items... Other Types or 31.50 pound sterling 1900, we would not be much since labels! 'S age know if this is a very good Gin I love it myself than 50.00 Dollars or 31.50 sterling! 1960 ’ s Food, Carters ink VintageTreasuresTwo about 5-10 £. ) 1958 125.00 to 175.00 pounds know. Baijiu Botanical Spirit Eau De Vie Grappa Pastis Pisco Poteen Raki Shochu Soju Thai Vermouth/Aperitif! And efforts Food, Carters ink VintageTreasuresTwo more likely to be worth... if anything the largest selection. N'T need the money drink it and please try it neat!!!!... A water mark on as you can see in the are old gordon's gin bottles worth anything we the. Bottle you are not providing the needed information if anything investigate the worth of ways. Gbp at auction in the categories listed below according to their individual character need pictures of the product all. Approximately how old it could be worth... if anything and white label when evaluating your old bottles glass. Are now antiques 50year old unopened bottle of Beefeater Gin a glass bottle all of you thank! Londoner of Scots descent sided Bar Table Top Pub Man Cave Tikki brands | affordable prices pontil. Spring-Cap closure years old a sealed bottle of Gordons Dry Gin worth please developed. Is mother ’ s worth saying that the iconic green bottle for Gordon 's world-famous London Dry it...