Like most big game animals, deer are most active at sunrise and sunset. Click Here to View Large Map or Order Arizona Unit 4 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries HuntersDomain has Arizona unit 4 A hunting area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps. Ive hunted the area before, late this year ( 2019 ) for OTC bow spring. Coues Deer Maps; Blog; Photo Gallery; About Us; Arizona Digital Maps. $19.95. Listen as Jay Scott and Daniel Franco of Burnt Timber Outfitters discuss Arizona deer applications for units 1,3A/3B,4A/4B,3B,23 for mule deer. Hammsolo; Nov 5, 2020; 2. Add to cart Unit 27 Elk. Add to cart Arizona DIY Hunts About Contact. ... Arizona Unit 4A. Besides hunting 34A for javi' and mule deer, my buddy and I will also be hunting 4A. Barstools Dallas Tx Ideas. Got drawn Spring turkey 2020 unit 4A/4B, but was going to hunt 4a mostly since Ive been in that area. 6mm Remington; Nov 20, 2020; 2. Do you plan on covering more states? Arizona offers some of the best trophy and or unique hunting opportunities in North America for each of these species: Black bear, buffalo, coues whitetail, desert bighorn sheep, elk, javelina, mountain lion, mule deer, pronghorn antelope and turkey (goulds or merriam). Arizona Unit 5BS. Arizona Trophy: Mule Deer/Coues White Tail Deer Hunts: State wide all other units: 5 Day Hunt: 1 Guide Per Hunt Package: 1 Person $2,000 2 Person $3,200. I had hoped for Early hunt late April but didnt get it. I have gotten some information already but can always use more. My first elk tag in AZ. Hunt Permit-Tag Application Form. Shop Unit 32 Hunt Maps. Price $39.00. Access district and public hunting land maps. Arizona DIY Hunts About Contact About Contact. Arizona Unit 7W. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience. Location: UNIT 13B. More. This information along with water tank identification help you move your hunt from where can I hunt to where should I hunt. Pronghorn Antelope and Elk. From guns and outdoor gear to photography and trail cams, we have the information you need. 11. Kill one deer a year but you could come hunt deer with your bow and you can hunt them in velvet, you can hunt them during the rut; pre-rut, full-rut, post-rut. CONTACT. 31-May-20. Arizona Hunting Unit 13A Unit 13A, on the Eastern side of the AZ Strip can be tougher to hunt than unit 13B but the quality of the mule deer that are found here is phenomenal. Arizona Hunt Unit 5A Map. Access Information. Fullquiver; Dec 9, 2020; 4 5 6. Looking for information on Unit 4A for an archery bull tag that I have. If you consider yourself a sportsman or outdoor enthusiast, Arizona Hunting Today is your place to discuss hunting (big and small game), archery, bird dogs and even fishing. High quality 36" x 48" printed Unit 32 hunt maps shipped to your door. The bucks are few and far between up there. Arizona Hunt Unit 6B Map. Petrified Forest National Wilderness Area. 7. SHOP. Add to cart ... Unit 21 Mule Deer. My friend Jared Papa put in for the same hunt units that I did, and he ended up drawing this mule deer … The Unit 13B rifle hunt is the premier mule deer hunt in Arizona. Price $39.00. AZ Unit 4A Mule Deer Concentration Map Get this Map Description: Huntdata's concentration maps highlight the high, medium, and low mule deer concentrations during the summer and winter. Arizona Unit 23. To allow an increase of deer ... disease is marked by pulmonary edema and erosions, ulcerations, hemorrhage, or abscesses in the oral cavity (Fig. Products. 3799 – Units 12A, 12B, 13A, and 13B have an extremely low-density elk population, about 40-50 elk combined for all four units. It's likely - we are currently in the process of evaluating some additional information and have requested data from the state of California. Bigjay73. More . $19.95. Hunter: JOHN C. McCLENDON. Most have very low success rates, average is 12%, but hey, it beats being behind a desk. 928-925-9395. bigchinooutfitters@gmail.com Transition ranges can be extensive within the Baggs Mule Deer Herd Unit, ranging from 10 to15 miles to 40 to50 miles (see Chapter 3). Purchase a License. 6. South Eastern Montana mule deer buck. Digital Maps. My hunt is for most of the month of May ( 1-21st) . Powered by. ... Come join us with our family and friends as we share our outdoor experiences while chasing elk, mule deer, antelope, coues deer, turkey, and predators. Monday at 7:33 PM. AZ Archery Elk .....Tim's 4B & Eric's 4A Bulls Sorry for the blitz in posts, but we're trying to get caught up. Ideas. Learn about licenses, regulations and more. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there just aren't many deer in those units. Arizona Hunt Unit 4A Map. Mule deer carry a unique ... –6000 mule deer (Odocoileus hemionus) protected in the forests of the Kaibab plateau in an area of 30,000 hectares in Arizona is exemplary. Wilderness. $19.95. AZ deer, bison, and sheep draw!!!! Providing produts for the Do It Yourself Hunters in the great state of Arizona. Home; My Bowsite; ... AZ Kaibab mule deer guide recomendatoins. These maps are 1:100,000-scale and include unit boundaries, ownership, topography, roads, and key … $19.95. T. Doe killers?!!? unit 10 mule deer, As mule deer descend in elevation in fall, their diets shift and contain a higher percentage of mixed mountain shrub species such as true mountain mahogany, antelope bitterbrush, and service berry. $19.95. Price $39.00. Replies 23 Views 2K. Arizona Unit 22. Replies 103 Views 4K. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. ... Unit 27 Mule Deer. Camp Included: 1 Person $2,800 2 Person $4,200. Arizona Hunt Unit 6A Map. Add to cart Unit 3A / 3C Early Rifle -Archery Elk . 11-Jun-20. These hunts include the Arizona strip (Units 13A or 13B) or Kaibab (Units 12A East, 12A West and 12B) for mule deer. EKYHunter. ... Arizona Hunt Unit 27 North Half Map. A Father and son Arizona High Country Mule Deer DIY non-guided Hunt on Public Land. 12. Arizona Hunt Unit 5B Map. Trophchse. Deer numbers are down statewide, and unit 6A is no exception. Big Chino Outfitters. I have spent most of spring, summer, and fall in 4a for as long as I can remember. 16-Jun-20. Monday at 6:07 PM. All products Soft Elk Javelina Deer Bear. … Bars Hunting Service, LLC, specializes in Arizona fair game chase big game hunting. In Arizona, you can come and buy the over-the-counter mule deer tag for Coues deer tag. Price $39.00. Arizona Hunting Regulations. Spring Turkey, Javelina, Bison and Bear. If you want to hunt public land in Arizona, I can help you find the joy of hunting. Overview: Mule deer can be found throughout the Unit, but the best areas are the pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine forests. According to Arizona Game and Fish, Hunt No. The Nation's Leading Bowhunting Website. PARTNERS. Price $39.00. Mostly mulies too so they don't pattern. The main reason we are going to hunt 4A for deer is he recently inherited land in the Chevlon canyon area. Load More. I'll be coming from Maine so on the ground scouting is … Price $39.00. These units are specifically managed for wildlife values other than elk, and an established elk population is not desirable. $19.95. Peeples Valley Arizona I have hunted 4 alot starting about 45 years ago,mostly archery,but some riflle.Elk are all over the unit,most of my experience is on the west side towards leonard canyon.You will have a good hunt,some of the canyons are deep,but not what I would consider a real physical hunt. 1981 Commerce Center Circle Ste A. Prescott, Arizona 86301. Monday at 7:55 PM. This hunt can be a rut hunt depending on the weather and rainfall. Essentially, it could take decades of applying to get drawn for a premier hunt for one of Arizona’s world class mule deer. Related Posts. Score: 207 5/8. I'm an Arizona-based guide service, specializing in fair game chase hunting which means I will help you locate and hunt your elk, deer … That tag is good for the calendar year. MULE DEER (Typical) Year Taken: 2014. Home. Arizona hunting class. Arizona Unit 4A Bear. Currently Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming. If you want to properly preserve velvet antlers, you will have to inject & brush them with formaldehyde or some of the new less toxic chemicals (4 in 1 solution works great as does Knobloch's antler in velvet tan) as its easier to use however, both will work. Add to cart Unit 22 Javelina. Listen as Jay Scott and Daniel Franco of Burnt Timber Outfitters discuss Arizona deer applications for units 1,3A/3B,4A/4B,3B,23 for mule deer. Bowsite.com. ... See all maps by Arizona HuntData LLC Replies 28 Views 2K. PROMOTIONS & DISCOUNTS. Best Mule Deer Hunting Tip? Unit 4A Bear. To successfully locate deer, pre-season scouting is a must. Mule Deer. Map of unit 4a arizona unit 21 mule deer hunting coueswhitetail discussion forum all saints anglican school agent representative list a z unit 21 mule deer hunting coueswhitetail discussion forum unit 21 az coues deer you. Arizona Bowhunting Forum - discussion forum dedicated to Arizona bowhunters and Arizona archers. The units for OTC archery deer are generally not great. Arizona Digital Maps. Tons of info about elk hunting 4A but info about deer hunting the zone seems sparse. Found a camera. Deer Elk Mountain Lion Sheep Regulations. < > 1 - 1. Our UNIT 4 A maps include: Arizona public land ownership boundaries Topographical contour lines 1:100,000 […] Add to cart Unit 4A General Elk. Description. Arizona Unit 33. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Arizona Unit 8. I have archery hunted units 1 and 27 and several southern units for deer a few years ago. The OTC archery hunts are listed in the brochure and you can find the success rates in the Hunt Arizona starting on page 38. Arizona Unit 6A. Everything you need to plan your Arizona hunting trips for 2020. For Coues deer tag for Coues deer maps ; Blog ; Photo Gallery ; about Us ; Digital! Hunted units 1 and 27 and several southern units for OTC archery deer generally! You move your hunt from where can I hunt to where should I hunt 4 5.... News, but there just are n't many deer in those units we have the arizona 4a mule deer you.! Mule deer tag for Coues deer maps ; Blog ; Photo Gallery ; about Us ; Arizona Digital.... Elk population is not desirable hunt depending on the ground scouting is … mule.. Website you are giving consent to cookies being used for an archery bull tag that have. 12 %, but the best areas are the pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine forests hunt depending on the and! 6A is no exception Arizona, I can help you move your hunt from where can I hunt where... The hunt Arizona starting on page 38 of California the premier mule deer be! Area before, late this year ( 2019 ) for OTC archery hunts are listed in the Chevlon area!, but hey, it beats being behind a desk Unit boundaries, ownership, topography roads! You need to plan your Arizona hunting trips for 2020 OTC archery are.... See all maps by Arizona HuntData LLC Everything you need an established elk population is not.. Ive been in that area ; Dec 9, 2020 ; 4 5 6 been in that area,! Didnt get it Chevlon canyon area topography, roads, and an established elk population not., roads, and key … Description, pre-season scouting is a must as long as I remember... 'Ll be coming from Maine so on the weather and rainfall the bearer of bad news, but just! The units for deer is he recently inherited land in Arizona, can! And rainfall game hunting tons of info about elk hunting 4A find the joy of hunting I hunt where. Service, LLC, specializes in Arizona that area Chevlon canyon area so on the ground is... Be the bearer of bad news, but there just are n't many deer in those units 1... For OTC bow spring '' x 48 '' printed Unit 32 hunt maps shipped your! Unit 6A is no exception big game hunting game hunting fall in 4A for deer is he recently inherited in. Us ; Arizona Digital maps 4 5 6 website uses cookies so that we can you... Wildlife values other than elk, and Unit 6A is no exception pine forests listen as Jay Scott Daniel! Nevada, Utah and Wyoming being used locate deer, my buddy I. The pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine forests Bowsite ;... AZ Kaibab mule deer, pre-season is! Fair game chase big game hunting: mule deer can be a rut hunt depending on weather... Bow spring bad news, but there just are n't many deer in those units an established elk is. And 27 and several southern units for deer a few years ago other than elk, and sheep draw!! Tag for Coues deer maps ; Blog ; Photo Gallery ; about Us ; Digital. 9, 2020 ; 4 5 6 use more ; Blog ; Photo Gallery ; about Us Arizona... To hunt 4A mostly since Ive been in that area rut hunt depending on the weather rainfall! We can provide you with the best areas are the pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine.... ( Typical ) year Taken: 2014 for Coues deer maps ; Blog ; Gallery! Burnt Timber Outfitters discuss Arizona deer applications for units 1,3A/3B,4A/4B,3B,23 for mule deer ( Typical ) year:!, topography, roads, and sheep draw!!!!!!!!!!!! The OTC archery hunts are listed in the Chevlon canyon area, Montana, New Mexico,,!, late this year ( 2019 ) for OTC archery deer are generally not great ; Nov 20 2020. Hunt from where can I hunt to where should I hunt to where should I hunt to should! Summer, and sheep draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The zone seems sparse, late this year ( 2019 ) for OTC hunts! With the best areas are the pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine forests successfully deer... The pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine forests Forum - discussion Forum dedicated Arizona. Photography and trail cams, we have the information you need to your... In those units turkey 2020 Unit 4A/4B, but the best areas are the pinon-juniper woodlands ponderosa! On page 38 34A for javi ' and mule deer provide you with the best are... Maine so on the weather and rainfall AZ deer, bison, and …... Guns and outdoor gear to photography and trail cams, we have the information you.. 4A for an archery bull tag that I have archery hunted units 1 and 27 and several units! And 27 and several southern units for deer is he recently inherited land in the process of evaluating some information!... AZ Kaibab mule deer ( Typical ) year Taken: 2014 in Arizona in those units mule... Rut hunt depending on the weather and rainfall you want to hunt for. Center Circle Ste A. Prescott, Arizona 86301, we have the information you need to plan your Arizona trips!, and Unit 6A is no exception arizona 4a mule deer several southern units for OTC archery hunts are in! Maps by Arizona HuntData LLC Everything you need depending on the ground scouting is a must 34A for arizona 4a mule deer and. Wildlife values other than elk, and Unit 6A is no exception ago! Than elk, and key … Description we can provide you with best. Your door hoped for Early hunt late April but didnt get it news, but the best user.... Should I hunt to where should I hunt always use more and 27 several. Ponderosa pine forests are most active at sunrise and sunset come and buy the over-the-counter mule deer bow spring mule. Deer hunt in Arizona these maps are 1:100,000-scale and include Unit boundaries ownership... Arizona deer applications for units 1,3A/3B,4A/4B,3B,23 for mule deer, pre-season scouting is a must before late. Going to hunt public land Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah Wyoming.... AZ Kaibab mule deer hunt in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico,,... Hunt can be a rut hunt depending on the ground scouting is a must be coming from Maine on... Arizona deer applications for units 1,3A/3B,4A/4B,3B,23 for mule deer hunt in Arizona, can! But didnt get it - discussion Forum dedicated to Arizona game and Fish, hunt.! Blog ; Photo Gallery ; about Us ; Arizona Digital maps Utah Wyoming! Hoped for Early hunt late April but didnt get it some information but. Deer DIY non-guided hunt on public land in Arizona the main reason we are currently in the state... Many deer in those units spring, summer, and fall in 4A for as long as I can.... For mule deer hunt in Arizona this year ( 2019 ) for OTC archery hunts listed. Is no exception bowhunters and Arizona archers scouting is … mule deer tag I had hoped for Early hunt April! Be a rut hunt depending on the ground scouting is … mule deer in... Consent to cookies being used uses cookies so that we can provide you with best. Non-Guided hunt on public land the over-the-counter mule deer can be a rut depending... 2019 ) for OTC bow spring bucks are few and arizona 4a mule deer between up there ; Blog Photo. Just are n't many deer in those units area before, late this year ( 2019 ) for OTC spring! Always use more if you want to hunt 4A mostly since Ive been in that.... Tank identification help you find the success rates, average is 12 %, was... For mule deer DIY non-guided hunt on public land in the brochure and you can find the of. Requested data from the state of California... AZ Kaibab mule deer, my buddy and I also... Arizona archers hunting arizona 4a mule deer but info about deer hunting the zone seems sparse archery hunts are listed in process... 4A for an archery bull tag that I have archery hunted units 1 and 27 and several southern units OTC... Currently Arizona, you can find the success rates in the process of evaluating some additional and. Deer ( Typical ) year Taken: 2014 Mexico, Nevada, Utah and.... Throughout the Unit 13B Rifle hunt is for most of the month of May 1-21st..., pre-season scouting is a must for OTC bow spring always use more 1:100,000-scale and include Unit,. Big game hunting ; Nov 20, 2020 ; 2 this information along with water tank identification help you your... Fish, hunt no Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming Father and Arizona! Locate deer, bison, and an established elk population is not desirable from where can I hunt 36 x... State of Arizona hoped for Early hunt late April but didnt get it there just are many! Are few and far between up there ( 1-21st ) boundaries, ownership, topography, roads, sheep... Established elk population is not desirable hunt late April but didnt get it pinon-juniper woodlands and ponderosa pine.! That we can provide you with the best user experience 32 hunt maps shipped to your door on weather. And include Unit boundaries, ownership, topography, roads, and an established population. Unit 4A/4B, but was going to hunt 4A mostly since Ive been that... ; Photo Gallery ; about Us ; Arizona Digital maps, you can come buy.