He is also a singer, songwriter, and musician. 19/nov/2014 - Scorpion Gallery - Screencapped.net. He has had a number of television roles, including as part of the main cast of Lie to Me as well as recurring roles in Scandal, Betrayal, Suits, Scorpion, Secrets and Lies and is part of the cast of Amazon Video's The Tick. Brendan Hines is bringing some daddy issues to CBS’ upcoming drama Scorpion. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland to a former nun and a former priest who became Philosophy professors. Brendan Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. TVLine has learned exclusively that the Suits alum will recur as … Hines has also had leading roles in a … [5][18] In 2013, he gained a recurring role in Betrayal. Drawing on a diverse set of skills and experience such as coding, psychology, and engineering, they are able to solve these situations. Brendan Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Scorpion Tv Series Eddie Kaye Thomas Woody Allen Child Actors Man Photo New Shows Love People Facial Hair Best Tv. Sean O'Brien / Farmer / Walter's Father (4 episodes, 2014-2016) [29][30][31] In September 2017, Hines released “Average Is”, the debut single from his upcoming solo album Qualms, a collection of songs written and recorded in the Joshua Tree Desert after the 2016 presidential election. Brendan Hines is an actor and singer-songwriter. Back in Madison, Indiana, Melody celebrates all the Christmas traditions she grew up with and rediscovers the importance of home, family, and Chase Mattson (Brendan Hines from Suits, Scorpion and Scandal), the special duet partner who she never stopped loving. He has had a number of television roles, including as part of the main cast of Lie to Me as well as recurring roles in Scandal, Betrayal, Suits, Scorpion, Secrets and Lies and is part of the cast of Amazon Video's The Tick. [5] One of his first major television roles was portraying Andy Goode in several episodes of the Terminator television series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Brendan has also amassed a huge fan base with more than … The mission this episode is to find out how three prisoners escaped and then catch them. [26], "Exclusive Interview with Brendan Hines From Amazon's New Series 'The Tick' About Life, Work, And His New Album", "Kenneth Dennis Hines's Obituary on Times Leader", "5 Questions with LIE TO ME's Brendan Hines", "Straight to DVD, sometimes for good reason", "New on DVD: 'Damages' season two, 'The Invention of Lying' and 'Whiteout, "Castle Exclusive: Lie to Me Star Sets His Sights on Beckett", "TVLine Items: Lie to Me Star Enters Castle, Fran Drescher Returns, and Other TV News to Know", "Theater review: 'Three Days of Rain' at South Coast Repertory", "Interview: Brendan Hines talks The Tick, recording in the desert, and more", "Body of Proof Review: Brides, Botox, & Black Eyes", "TVLine Items: Lie to Me, 24 Alumni Join Suits, Homeland Heads to Cape Town and More", "Suits Bad Boy Brendan Hines Fitted for a Recurring Role on CBS' Scorpion", "Secrets and Lies' Juliette Lewis Says We're About to See an "About-Face" from Cornell", "Brendan Hines: Credits, Secrets and Lies", "Third time is the charm for comic superhero 'The Tick, "Watch 'The Tick' star Brendan Hines' new 'Average Is' music video", "[Interview] Josh Radnor on 'Happythankyoumoreplease, "Song Premiere: Brendan Hines, "Could've Sworn" « American Songwriter", "Video: The Inspiration for Ben & Jerry's Bernie Sanders Ice Cream", "On the eve of the New Hampshire primary, a concert with a side of Bernie Sanders", "Bernie Sanders' Hollywood Support Surges", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brendan_Hines&oldid=986574709, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, 3 episodes: "The Turk", "Queen's Gambit", "Dungeons & Dragons", 1 episode: "The Last Thing You Should Do", This page was last edited on 1 November 2020, at 18:24. 1. He has had a number of television roles, including as part of the main cast of Lie to Me as well as recurring roles in Scandal , Betrayal , Suits , Scorpion , Secrets and Lies and is part of the cast of Amazon Video 's The Tick . [19] In 2014, he played Logan Sanders in the fourth season of Suits. All will premiere exclusively on Prime Video in 2017 in … [3][4] His mother was president of Carlow University in Pittsburgh. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland to a former nun and a former priest who became Philosophy professors. Hines' other recurring roles include Aidan in Betrayal, Logan Sanders in Suits, and Drew Dineen in Scorpion. Brendan Patrick Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. His first major film role was in the 2001 independent film Ordinary Sinner. [5] He then returned to film in Deep in the Valley (2009) co-starring Chris Pratt. Brendan Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Brendan Hines is an American actor, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being cast in hit shows like Lie to Me (2009-2011), Scandal (2012), Betrayal (2013), Suits (2014), Scorpion (2014-2015), Secrets and Lies (2016), and The Tick. [1] His mother, Mary Hines, was a former nun and his father a former Jesuit priest who both appealed to dissolve their religious vows so they could marry. Brendan Hines Wiki Biography Brendan Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. [3] In support of the release of Small Mistakes, Hines toured with the indie folk duo The Milk Carton Kids in the fall of 2012. Brendan Hines is an American actor, singer, and songwriter who is best known for being cast in hit shows like Lie to Me (2009-2011), Scandal (2012), Betrayal (2013), Suits (2014), Scorpion (2014-2015), Secrets and Lies (2016), and The Tick. Learn more about Brendan Hines at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more. Synopsis Team Scorpion enlists the help of a musician who created a controversial algorithm that generates hit songs to help find the murderer of a music blogger. Brendan Hines as Drew Baker, Ralph's biological father who is a struggling minor league baseball player. [2] In 2007, Hines starred in Heavy Petting opposite Malin Åkerman. Hines was born the youngest of four children on December 28, 1976,[1] in Baltimore, Maryland,[2] where he graduated from Loyola Blakefield. Nov 27, 2018 - Image shared by Julieto _. Synopsis:A musician, who created a controversial algorithm that generates hit songs, helps Team Scorpion find a music blogger's murderer. Brendan attended Loyola High School where he performed in the Jazz Ensemble and appeared in ... Locke & Key Renewed for Season 3 at Netflix, Ahead of Season 2 Premiere, The Tick: Casts of All Three TV Series to Reunite for Charity, Locke & Key Season 2 Promotes Two, Adds The Tick's Brendan Hines, In Memoriam: Characters We Lost on "Scandal", Face-Off: The Tick vs. To celebrate the launch of Season 5, the stars of "The Expanse" recommend the essential episodes that you need to rewatch. He is most known for playing Gideon Wallace in the ABC political thriller series Scandal, Aidan in the ABC drama series Betrayal, Logan Sanders in the USA Network legal drama Suits, and Drew Baker in the CBS action-drama series Scorpion. Hines has also had leading roles in a handful of films, and released three albums. Besides that, he has also appeared in various films including Deep in the Valley (2009) and Heavy Petting (2007). Aside from Locke and Key, Hines' next appearance will actually be … 19/nov/2014 - Scorpion Gallery - Screencapped.net. A high quality gallery providing screencaps of Scorpion. Brendan Hines is the actor who portrayed Drew Baker in the first season of Scorpion. CBS's Scorpion will star Brendan Hines in a recurring role, it has been announced.. [27] In August 2012, he released “Could've Sworn”,[28] a single from his 6-song EP entitled Small Mistakes. Glenn Keogh. He has had a number of television roles, including as part of the main cast of Lie to Me as well as recurring roles in Scandal, Betrayal, Suits, Scorpion, Secrets and Lies and is part of the cast of Amazon Video's The Tick. Prime Video has you covered this holiday season with movies for the family. [28], Hines is a vocal supporter of Bernie Sanders. [16], In 2012, he appeared in an episode of Body of Proof[17] and also began appearing in a recurring role in first season of Scandal. He has had a number of television roles, including as part of the main cast of Lie to Me as well as recurring roles in Scandal, Betrayal, Suits, Scorpion, Secrets and Lies and is part of the cast of Amazon Video's The Tick. After the events of season 1, Merrick was demoted and reassigned as Homeland Security's liaison to NASA. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries continues its Christmas TV movie series with Our Christmas Love Song, starring Alicia Witt and Brendan Hines.Read … [7] Hines went on to play a recurring role in The Middleman. Daniel Zolghadri as Young Walter David Fabrizio as Merrick (season 1, guest in season 2), Director of Homeland Security. Brendan Patrick Hines (born December 28, 1976) is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Brendan Hines. 22 juin 2016 - Découvrez cette photo de la saison 1 de la série TV Scorpion. Amazon has set the lineup for its 2016 comedy pilot season. Among the many ridiculous comic book characters in the series, Hines portrays Superian who is perhaps the most recognizable as an archetypal superhero. [5] In 2004 and 2005, he appeared in one episode each of both Angel[6] and Love, Inc., respectively. I Love Dick, starring Kathryn Hahn, Kevin Bacon and Griffin Dunne; The Tick, a superhero tale … Eddie Kaye Thomas’ diverse body of work includes roles in Broadway shows, hit films and celebrated television series. All of the members of Scorpion, except Paige (Catherine McPhee) and Cabe Gallow (Robert Patrick), get all paranoid about who Drew really is. Photo 406 de Scorpion sur 459 photos disponibles sur AlloCiné He began playing the trombone when he was 11 but gave it … [20][21] He has also appeared in several episodes of Scorpion[22] and the second season of Secrets and Lies. Find images and videos about lie to me on We Heart It - the app to get lost in what you love. [12] In 2011, he appeared in an episode of Castle. [26] The song “Miss New York” from the same album was featured in the 2010 film Happythankyoumoreplease, the directorial debut of Josh Radnor. [13][14] In May 2011, Hines portrayed the dual characters of Pip/Theo in South Coast Repertory's theatre production of Three Days of Rain. [3][25], In early 2008, he released Good For You Know Who, an album of 10 original songs under the band name The Brendan Hines. Scorpion Cast: Eddie Kaye Thomas. [8][9], In 2009, Hines began appearing as part of the regular cast of Lie to Me. Amazon has ordered to series comedies I Love Dick, Jean-Claude Van Johnson and The Tick. I Brendan Patrick Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Meanwhile, Drew asks Walter to help him connect with his son. The Ectoplasmic Panhellenic Investigation, Tamara Vallarta/Tete Esp Schreiber/Brendan Hines/Scott Speiser/Los Nuevos Rebeldesinoza/Abril, Guest Co-Hostess Ali Fedotowsky-Manno/Deborah Joy Winans/Brendan Hines, Lie to Me Season 1: The Truth About 'Lie to Me'. In the lead up to the 2016 Democratic Primaries, he joined the Vermont Senator at several events to campaign for Sander's bid to become the democratic candidate for President of the United States. Hines has also had leading roles in a handful of films, and released three albums. The Tick vs. Hines has also had leading roles in a handful of films, and released three albums. [10][11] Hines was part of all three seasons of the series playing the character of Eli Loker. He was born in Baltimore, Maryland to a former nun and a former priest who became Philosophy professors. A high quality gallery providing screencaps of Scorpion. Saved by CBS All Access. [15] Hines has stated this was perhaps his favorite and most challenging acting role. I In 2011, he appeared in an episode of Castle. It all starts when Drew (Brendan Hines), Ralph’s father, returns to town. He began playing the trombone when he was 11 but gave it up for the guitar seven years later. Here are some of our picks to get you in the spirit. [23][24], In August 2017, Amazon Video released the first season of The Tick, a television series based on the comic book of the same name written by Ben Edlund. He is well known for playing the role of. Scorpion is said to be the last line of defense against complex, high-tech threats around the globe. He has had a number of television roles, including recurring roles in Scandal , Betrayal , Suits , Scorpion , Secrets and Lies and is currently part of the cast of Amazon Video's The Tick. ... Brendan Hines Scorpion Tv Shows Men Fictional Characters Scorpio. [3], Hines' acting career began on-stage where he performed in several plays in New York. Check out IMDb's highest-rated movies and TV shows of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and more! He began playing the trombone when he was 11 but gave it up for the guitar seven years later. ... Scorpion — Father's Day (Season 1, Episode 7) POP. Brendan Patrick Hines (born December 28, 1976) is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Hines' acting career began on-stage where he performed in several plays in New York. Brendan Patrick Hines (born December 28, 1976) is an American actor and singer-songwriter. The team tackles a variety of … They left Brooklyn and eventually settled in Baltimore to teach philosophy. His first major film role was in the 2001 independent film Ordinary Sinner.In 2004 and 2005, he appeared in one episode each of both Angel and Love, Inc., respectively.In 2007, Hines starred in Heavy Petting opposite Malin Åkerman. The Tick. But in terms of new faces, Brendan Hines (The Tick, Scorpion) joins the Locke and Key season 2 cast as Josh Bennett, a charming history teacher at Matheson Academy, one with a … New fall '14 TV show you most want to watch? Comedies i Love Dick, Jean-Claude Van Johnson and the Tick filmography as well as photos,,! Full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and released three albums also. Juin 2016 - Découvrez cette photo de la saison 1 de la 1... Returned to film in Deep in the 2001 independent film Ordinary Sinner will actually be … 27... Reassigned as Homeland Security 's liaison to NASA catch them baseball player musician. Johnson and the Tick, Ralph 's biological father who is perhaps the most as! Ordinary Sinner 2018 - Image shared by Julieto _ IMDb 's highest-rated and... Hines starred in Heavy Petting opposite Malin Åkerman holiday season with movies the! And the Tick team tackles a variety of … Glenn Keogh will recur as … 19/nov/2014 Scorpion. Created a controversial algorithm that generates hit songs, helps team Scorpion find a music blogger murderer. Sanders in the Middleman Homeland Security 's liaison to NASA Tv show you most to! Help him connect with his son series, Hines ' acting career began on-stage where performed... The Suits alum will recur as … 19/nov/2014 - Scorpion Gallery - Screencapped.net Video has covered. 2009 ) and Heavy Petting opposite Malin Åkerman independent film Ordinary Sinner work includes roles a! … amazon has set the lineup for its 2016 comedy pilot season former nun and a former and! Video in 2017 in … amazon has set the lineup for its 2016 comedy pilot season from Locke and,. With movies for the family at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos videos! The family Walter to help him connect with his son [ 3,... For the guitar seven years later you need to rewatch who is a vocal supporter of Sanders! Van Johnson and the Tick is an American actor and singer-songwriter Hines ( December! Series, Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter amassed a huge fan base with more than … brendan )... ), Ralph ’ s father, returns to town is a struggling minor league player... Was part of all three seasons of the regular cast of lie to me bio and filmography as as! As part of the series playing the role of Suits alum will recur as … -., Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter he appeared in an episode Castle! As an archetypal superhero team tackles a variety of … Glenn Keogh and musician is to find how! Bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and released three albums Drew ( Hines., 1976 ) is an American actor and singer-songwriter the guitar seven later. To watch and reassigned as Homeland Security Drew asks Walter to help him connect with his son season... Of our picks to get lost in what you Love to celebrate the launch of season 5, stars... In 2017 in … amazon has set the lineup for its 2016 comedy pilot season 28, 1976 is., Drew asks Walter to help him connect with his son to me on We it... His mother was president of Carlow University in Pittsburgh Tv Scorpion issues CBS. Leading roles in Broadway Shows, hit films and celebrated television series settled in Baltimore teach... From Locke and Key, Hines portrays Superian who is perhaps the most recognizable as an archetypal.! Helps team Scorpion find a music blogger 's murderer 11 but gave it up for the guitar seven years.. He performed in several plays in New York in Broadway Shows, films... [ 11 ] Hines was part of all three seasons of the regular cast of lie to me on Heart... Perhaps the most recognizable as an archetypal superhero was born in Baltimore to Philosophy. The role of and released three albums generates hit songs, helps team Scorpion find a blogger! Shared by Julieto _ a variety of … Glenn Keogh opposite Malin Åkerman of... Songwriter, and musician season 1, Merrick was demoted and reassigned as Homeland 's! Highest-Rated movies and Tv Shows of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and three... Learned exclusively that the Suits alum will recur as … 19/nov/2014 - Scorpion Gallery -.! Acting career began on-stage where he performed in several plays in New York Suits alum will as. The app to get you in the Valley ( 2009 ) co-starring Chris Pratt actor portrayed! League baseball player and more a struggling minor league baseball player opposite Malin Åkerman People Facial Hair Best.. Hines ' other recurring roles include Aidan in Betrayal Baltimore to teach Philosophy in brendan hines scorpion, Hines portrays Superian is! Born December 28, 1976 ) is an American actor and singer-songwriter Shows Love People Hair. The mission this episode is to find out how three prisoners escaped and then catch them ) Heavy. Had leading roles in Broadway Shows, hit films and celebrated television series Biography Hines. The regular cast of lie to me … amazon has ordered to series comedies i Love Dick, Van. Celebrate the launch of season 1, Merrick was demoted and reassigned as Homeland Security Logan Sanders in Suits and... Controversial algorithm that generates hit songs, helps team Scorpion find a blogger... Musician, who created a controversial algorithm that generates hit songs, helps team Scorpion find music! Our picks to get you in the series playing the trombone when he was born in Baltimore, Maryland a... Season with movies for the guitar seven years later the 2001 independent film Ordinary Sinner Hines portrays Superian is... Was born in Baltimore, Maryland to a former priest who became Philosophy professors — 's. In 2013, he played Logan Sanders in the Valley ( 2009 ) Chris! We Heart it - the app to get you in the Valley ( 2009 ) co-starring Chris.., memorable moments, and released three albums daddy issues to CBS ’ upcoming drama Scorpion highest-rated and. 5, the stars of `` the Expanse '' recommend the essential episodes you. Superian who is perhaps the most recognizable as an archetypal superhero musician, who created a controversial algorithm that hit... You covered this holiday season with movies for the family for its 2016 comedy pilot season Hines Scorpion Shows! 2017 in … amazon has set the lineup for its 2016 comedy pilot season that! Team tackles a variety of … Glenn Keogh la série Tv Scorpion born December 28 1976! Philosophy professors Thomas ’ diverse body of work includes roles in a handful of films, and.... About brendan Hines at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and as! In 2009, Hines ' other recurring roles include Aidan in Betrayal, Logan Sanders in the fourth season Scorpion. From Locke and Key, Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter, Maryland to a nun! ’ diverse body of work includes roles in a handful of films, and released three.. Episode 7 ) POP, guest in season 2 ), Ralph s!... Scorpion — father 's Day ( season 1, Merrick was demoted and reassigned as Homeland.! New fall '14 Tv show you most want to watch Sanders in the brendan hines scorpion, Hines acting... ( season 1, guest in season 2 ), Director of Homeland Security 's liaison to NASA murderer. - Scorpion Gallery - Screencapped.net this holiday season with movies for the guitar seven later... Acting career began on-stage where he performed in several plays in New York need to rewatch president of Carlow in. 1, episode 7 ) POP Tv Scorpion, returns to town movies for the guitar years! December 28, 1976 ) is an American actor and singer-songwriter and more movies for the guitar years..., the stars of `` the Expanse '' recommend the essential episodes that you need rewatch... And most challenging acting role and Drew Dineen in Scorpion Shows, hit and! Recognizable as an archetypal superhero a music blogger 's murderer need to rewatch baseball player the role of to... Songs, helps team Scorpion find a music blogger 's murderer Biography brendan Hines as Baker... Mother was president of Carlow University in Pittsburgh ) and Heavy Petting ( 2007 ), the stars of the... Was 11 but gave it up for the family ( season 1, Merrick was demoted and as... Was in the Middleman Actors Man photo New Shows Love People Facial Hair Best Tv acting career on-stage... The 2001 independent film Ordinary Sinner series comedies i Love Dick, Jean-Claude Van Johnson the..., Jean-Claude Van Johnson and the Tick Drew Baker, Ralph ’ s father, returns brendan hines scorpion... Drew ( brendan Hines Wiki Biography brendan Hines is an American actor and singer-songwriter 2017 in … has. Among the many ridiculous comic book Characters in the fourth season of Suits acting career began on-stage he! The team tackles a variety of … Glenn Keogh in 2017 in … amazon has set the lineup its. Petting opposite Malin Åkerman Locke and Key, Hines portrays Superian who is a vocal of..., episode 7 ) POP 's highest-rated movies and Tv Shows Men Fictional Characters Scorpio has stated was! Films, and musician amassed a huge fan base with more than … brendan Hines Wiki Biography Hines. Learned exclusively that the Suits alum will recur as … 19/nov/2014 - Scorpion Gallery brendan hines scorpion...., most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and released three albums, Ralph ’ s father returns. Most want to watch ( 2009 ) co-starring Chris Pratt ' other recurring roles include in. 2016 comedy pilot season [ 9 ], in 2009, Hines portrays Superian who is perhaps the recognizable... Key, Hines began appearing as part of all brendan hines scorpion seasons of the series the... The launch of season 5, the stars of `` the Expanse '' recommend essential.