Seven warriors come together to protect a village from a diabolical General. In case you came in late: When Western-trained, new-wave filmmaker Tsui Hark directed Zu: Warriors From the Magic … Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. Michelle Ye's new series Sorry,there's a half a second lag in the sound. Too much CG (computer graphics) and video camera tricks to make it appear "enjoyable." For non-English audiences, that’s going to be a big trick. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019. You have to see it in 3-D to believe it. It starts off with two corrupt Imperial bureaus of eunuchs (all martial... Looks wise it's great combining really over the top wire work with excellent CGI. Furthermore, he seems to have failed to note the main factor that caused Legend of Zu to rank so much lower in fans' hearts than its 1983 predecessor... all the special effects in the world won't engage an audience if they don't get involved in the story. This movie has a series of intricate plot elements and a large cast. In just 3 days, three cases of Smiling Murder shock Hong Kong. China , … Sure it’s tough to follow at times with many characters literally running around and running afoul of each other, especially as three or four groups get mixed up at Dragon Gate Inn. Watch Options. Who is challenging whom and why and how that flip flops all over the place is in part an excuse to let the combatants fight and in part a convolution to keep the audience guessing about whose side some of the combatants are really on. Technical tour de force, story a bit less than splendid, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 20, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 27, 2013, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 20, 2019. I watched it with dubbed in English, which was done very poorly with not good distinction between characters. TV Shows. Recommendation: watch once with the dubbing, then enjoy the better subtitled version knowing enough about the plot. Very entertaining movie. Zhao watches from nearby and the masked hero also claims to be Zhao. An action-thriller centered on a vampire-like woman who eats the skins and hearts of her lovers. Unless you’re looking for a fight, best to avoid the Dragon Gate Inn. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate,the 2012 film that Tsui Hark directed andJet Listarred in. Zhao watches from nearby and the masked hero also claims to be Zhao. Well, I will have to take the internet's word for that, 'cause I watched in boring old 2D (albeit HD). I should have known from the title that the main thrust was the fantastical sword fights. This time he has an extra decade of Chinese experience in CGI to draw on though, and what's more... now he can do it in 3D! Add to that the romantic link which seems a bit tacked on as an afterthought and one of the gang members who just happens to be an indistinguishable doppelganger for an Imperial prince. Unless you're some kinda die-hard completist, avoid this streaming version and look for one w/ subtitles. Three pregnant courtesans have been executed, a fourth is being hunted down. But “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” isn’t some crazy cacophony of sound and fury signifying who knows what; it’s a more typical martial arts hero versus the bad guys film. Then they introduced a Gilbert and Sullivanish lookalike to the prince to make it even more confusing. Please also share these fun facts using the social media buttons below. The Mummy: Tomb of t. Officials stop a riverboat and are about to execute a woman but a masked hero intervenes. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate Action & adventure A Ming Dynasty freedom fighter (Jet Li), a female warrior (Zhou Xun) and a corrupt eunuch (Kun Chen) are among those who converge on a remote desert hostel that sits atop a city of treasures. But “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” isn’t some crazy cacophony of sound and fury signifying who knows what; it’s a more typical martial arts hero versus the bad guys film. Detective Dee is forced to defend himself against the accusations of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree. Set during the Ming Dynasty, this acclaimed production tells the story of a power hungry eunuch who employs an evil sect ... See full summary ». Modify Series Recording. Fast, free delivery. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (2018)menghabiskan biaya produksi sebesar tetapi pengeluaran ini sebanding bila di lihat dari keuntungan yang di hasilkan sebesar. Check out IMDb's highest-rated movies and TV shows of 2020, most-viewed trailers, top stars, memorable moments, and more! I’ve never found the Hark pictures that I’ve seen to be incredible martial arts movies with keen focus on the hand-to-hand fighting elements that I like so much and this movie is no exception. The imposter helps the courtesan flee to Dragons Gate, Zhao and his followers decide to fight the West Bureau to help delay them and aid in the escape. The action? Jet Li is one of the stars of the pic but the narrative focus is so broken up over so many that he, just like so many others, turns into being just one of many co-stars. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. I found it a bit confusing. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. Shows. Problem is in my view they got carried away with the technicalities and perhaps overdid it to the detriment of the plot. From legendary action director Tsui Hark and the creators of international smash hit Detective Dee - Mystery Of The Phantom Flame comes the captivating tale of Dee Renjie's beginnings in ... See full summary ». Problem is in my view they got carried away with the technicalities and perhaps overdid it to the detriment of the plot. 1-month free trial! Flying Swords of Dragon Gate Can he convince us this time that computer graphics are the tool he's been waiting for all along to truly unleash his imagination? But “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” isn’t some crazy cacophony of sound and fury signifying who knows what; it’s a more typical martial arts hero versus the bad guys film. The Emperor's eunuchs have gained power and influence, the East Bureau and West Bureau spy and police the nation. The Emperor's chief concubine wants them to prevent the Emperor impregnating anyone aside from her. No late fees. Movie: Flying Swords of Dragon Gate; Country: China ; Release Date: Dec 16, 2011; Duration: 2 hr. Written by I usually hate dubbing but the story was fast moving and dubbing wasn't as bad as usual; plus there was a comedic element; almost cartoonish characters (though well played). "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate" picks up three years after the infamous Dragon Inn was burnt down in the desert when its innkeeper JADE vanished. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sign up; Log in; Home. The imposter helps the courtesan flee to Dragons Gate, Zhao and his followers decide to fight the West Bureau to help delay them and aid in the escape. There are some nicely choreographed action scenes in places, but with too much reliance on CGI of mixed effectiveness.Maybe I'm viewing the older films with a touch of rose-tinting, or maybe I'm just getting old and tHe KidZ will see the many virtues of the latest attempt to improve a classic that I'm missing. Tsui Hark goes back to the well to draw fresh inspiration, returning once more to King Hu's classic Dragon Gate Inn - which he already remade rather wonderfully in 1992. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Yes! Add the first question. The bad guy is the great actor in the excellent Rise of the Phoenix series that came out recently. '.Oh well, Jet Li's on hand, so at least there must be some spectacular action, right? Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? flying swords of dragon gate - Rent Movies and TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray. Just know that the picture quality and the standard of 3D cinematography is superb with only one shot in the whole film noticably flat. Very entertaining movie. Details. This big hit at the Sundance Film Festival had audiences cheering. A kung fu thriller set during the Ming Dynasty and centered on a secret service agent (Donnie Yen) in the emperor's court who is betrayed and then hunted by his colleagues. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. Top Shows; Most Popular Shows; Variety Shows; Upcoming; Reviews; ... Top Actors; Add New Person; MDL v6. This FAQ is empty. Good acting. Explore. One of the best parts of the movie was the 3D introduction tour thorough the ship yard. Top Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. This is a Bluray to show off your 3D set to friends. I should have known from the title that the main thrust was the fantastical sword fights. Production started on 10 October 2010 and is filmed in 3-D. Lot's of plots strewn about that has a central idea, I think. Set three years after Dragon Inn, innkeeper Jade has disappeared and a new inn has risen from the ashes - one that's staffed by marauders masquerading as law-abiding citizens, who hope to unearth the fabled lost city buried in the desert. Opening shot over the harbor is amazing, and a good idea of what is to come. Reading the subtitles is sometimes a challenge with the visual, but the subtitled edition is flat and basic. One of the best 3D titles available. Flying Swords Of Dragon Gate (526) IMDb 6.0 2h 2min 2012 R Set three years after Dragon Inn, innkeeper Jade has disappeared and a new inn has risen from the ashes - one that's staffed by marauders masquerading as law-abiding citizens, who hope to … Apparently there are several "Dragon Gate" movies dating back to the mid-60s. The sense of intrigue, the subtle details, the game of wits as these master fighters out-smart and out-guess each other... the actual meat of King Hu's original film, in other words... pretty much replaced by 'hey, one of the good guys happens to look exactly like the chief bad guy! Movies. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (2018) Details; Episode Guide; Cast; Reviews; Recommendations; Photos; … They visit the shipyards, but only as a cover to execute those who would try and report their taking of bribes to the Emperor. The film is a remake of Dragon Gate Inn (1966) and New Dragon Gate Inn (1992) but takes place three years after. The final third of the movie gets a bit bogged down and confusing, the climactic scenes inside a huge sandstorm are unintentionally comical and overwrought. Excellent music. Directed by Tsui Hark. But... the voice acting for the dubbing is horrible. Rent/Buy. Recommended For You Add New Title. Unlock. Written by Sonja Pavkovic Plot Summary | Add Synopsis Directed by Tsui Hark. Apparently there are several "Dragon Gate" movies dating back to the mid-60s. Aside from a few impressive moments, the CGI still looks rather fake, and fails to impress or engage as well as the low-budget special effects (wires, clever camera work) that made the 1992 film such an impressive spectacle. But “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” isn’t some crazy cacophony of sound and fury signifying who knows what; it’s a more typical martial arts hero versus the bad guys film. 1:48. The young detective Wang Bu'er and his buddy Huang Feihong embark on an investigation full of excitement and unexpected events. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. Title: Top Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations. Both have drawbacks. There, he is saved from death by the inn’s previous owner, Jin Xiang Yu, who wants him to leave the mundane world with her. China, 1860s: Having his army slaughtered, General Qingyun joins 2 bandit leaders in raids on rebels and in blood oath. Fast, free delivery. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Not even high school level talent here. No need to waste time endlessly browsing—here's the entire lineup of new movies and TV shows streaming on Netflix this month. It's fun but a bit silly. The movie started out as an attempt to break the hold of the eunuchs on the E and W factions of the empire, but then ended up being a search for treasure buried by a sandstorm. Lot's of plots strewn about that has a central idea, I think. Looks wise it's great combining really over the top wire work with excellent CGI. Set Parental Lock. I found it a bit confusing. Some moments of entertainment, Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020. No, he can't. But... the voice acting for the dubbing is horrible. Buy. Original title: Long men fei jia (The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate). But “Flying Swords of Dragon Gate” isn’t some crazy cacophony of sound and fury signifying who knows what; it’s a more typical martial arts hero versus the bad guys film. Various groups are introduced, and brought together at the inn, then the film sort of flounders for a little bit before everybody just sort of decides its time to start fighting. If you are looking for a new disc to show off your 3D, this is an excellent choice. ... Be the first to create a discussion for Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. Both subtitled and dubbed editions are included. Never mind the story which is rip-roaring, stereotypical stuff. Marginally above average. It was very slangy modern English, which added to the silliness. The Flying Swords of. Memento Pre-Sells Diao Yinan’s ‘The Wild Goose Lake,’ Unveils First-Look Still (Exclusive), Asian Film Awards 2012: Nominations: The Flying Swords Of Dragon Gate, Half a Dozen Character Posters for The Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate is produced at 30 episodes, and is expected to air in mainland China in 2014. Sonja Pavkovic. Theatrical Version. That’s all some people need to know. ... Trailer for Flying Swords of Dragon Gate. This movie has a series of intricate plot elements and a large cast. A master monk tries to protect a naive young physician from a thousand-year-old snake demon. They are being bumped off by Jet Li and his companions whoever they may be and it's never made that clear. This is a really pretty film well shot w/ a lot of fun FX shots. Related Videos. Officials stop a riverboat and are about to execute a woman but a masked hero intervenes. I had the feeling that they made up the script as they shot it. I had the feeling that they made up the script as they shot it. ", Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019. It would have been nice if both soundtracks were at least 5.1. I usually hate dubbing but the story was fast moving and dubbing wasn't as bad as usual; plus there was a comedic element; almost cartoonish characters (though well played). Anyhow they all end up trekking into the desert slowly killing each other off in a sequence of set piece combats. 2:39. Rent. Set three years after Dragon Inn, innkeeper Jade has disappeared and a new inn has risen from the ashes - one that's staffed by marauders masquerading as law-abiding citizens, who hope to unearth the fabled lost city buried in the desert. Zhao watches from nearby and the masked hero also claims to be Zhao. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate is a 2011 wuxia film directed by Tsui Hark and starring Jet Li, Zhou Xun, Chen Kun, Li Yuchun, Gwei Lun-mei, Louis Fan and Mavis Fan. Oh yeah, I forgot... he got old. The facial expressions were very impassive, but I might have missed the subtleties. Shop Flying Swords of Dragon Gate [DVD] [2011] at Best Buy. 1-month free trial! Wonderful characters. Cast members: Johnny Zhang, Mark Du, Mao Jun Jie, Nie Yuan, Michelle Ye, Chen Long, Gao Hu... 8.4★ 10 votes 171 Watchers (2011). Well-defined, likable (or hateable, where appropriate) characters whose fates we actually care about will encourage us to forgive any weaknesses in the special effects, but the converse is rarely true. Magnificent heroes and evil villains. First off i must say i'm a big fan of the 3D and hope that it continues to improve,also i'm a long time fan of Asian martial arts film and appreciate that they are not everyone's cup of tea.All that said i think that this is probably the best 3D move i have yet watched,not... First off i must say i'm a big fan of the 3D and hope that it continues to improve,also i'm a long time fan of Asian martial arts film and appreciate that they are not everyone's cup of tea.All that said i think that this is probably the best 3D move i have yet watched,not only is the 3D simply awesome but the film as a whole stand head above many of the films from the same genre over the last few years.Jet Li has a knack for picking this type of film ad he is the best in the world at bringing these stories to life.I do not speak Chinese and i hate dubbed films so i watch with subtitles which in a 3D film can make it a little confusing to keep up i agree,so watch once in 3D and then again on normal blu ray.Then again and agian and again,great fun a must have for all fans of the genre. TV Shows. 0:31. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate Episode 39. An exiled detective is recruited to solve a series of mysterious deaths that threaten to delay the inauguration of Empress Wu. They finally arrive at an inn filled with assorted gangs of thieves and at this point it gets all Indiana Jones and after more fights a giant storm uncovers a hidden city filled with gold where they all have another fight and then another storm buries the city under tons of sand. Out Now on Digital, DVD & Blu-Ray. The director also revealed that he has incorporated an ambiguous homosexual relationship to the story. The Emperor's chief concubine wants them to prevent the Emperor impregnating anyone aside from her. They visit the shipyards, but only as a cover to execute those who would try and report their taking of bribes to the Emperor. The cinematography is STUNNING. Directed by Tsui Hark. That’s all some people need to know. View production, box office, & company info. Options are to watch with the 5.1 Chinese soundtrack with English subtitles, or just watch with the dubbed 2.0 English soundtrack (I watched part of the movie with the full 5.1 Chinese soundtrack and it sounds great). A high-budget production, the TV adaptation hopes to emit the feel of a cinematic movie rather than a television drama. Very pleased to have found this on DVD, it's a keeper. Zhao Huai'an fights the leader of the East Bureau, defeating him and putting his head in a box and hanging it as a warning to other corrupt officials. Zhao Huai'an fights the leader of the East Bureau, defeating him and putting his head in a box and hanging it as a warning to other corrupt officials. Content Rating: Not Yet Rated; Recommended For You Add New Title. The film begins by introducing the political intrigues of the court and the rival factions of the Eunuchs, then fails to provide any particular relevance to this detail. A real epic. Reading the subtitles is sometimes a challenge with the visual, but the subtitled edition is flat and basic. Cancel Series Recording. The acting? While one could normally think of Tsui Hark's movies as busy, "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate" takes it to a lesser level with its shoddy special effects. Under Yu’s command, a group of corrupt men are terrorizing the population. One of the best parts of the movie was the 3D introduction tour thorough the ship yard. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2018. Was this review helpful to you? Watch it now or check out the trailer first! It is three years after the infamous Dragon Inn was burnt down in the desert. Excellent music. Both have drawbacks. On a par with "Life of Pi" and "Hugo. Flying Swords of Dragon Gate (2012) is available on Netflix since . Unless you're some kinda die-hard completist, avoid this streaming version and look for one w/ subtitles. The story begins when hero Zhao Huai’an decides to take refuge at the Dragon Gate Inn after being pursued by government officials for rescuing one of their captives. On hand, so at least 5.1 3D titles available ``, reviewed in the sound the! The story which is rip-roaring, stereotypical stuff is to come, reviewed in the States... Homosexual relationship to the prince flying swords of dragon gate tv series make it even more confusing Festival audiences. I had the feeling that they made up the script as they it... To solve a series of intricate plot elements and a large cast need... Film noticably flat got carried away with the visual, but the subtitled edition is and. English, which was done very poorly with not good distinction between characters United! The Sundance film Festival had audiences cheering, top stars, memorable moments and... New disc to show off your 3D set to friends content rating not! On DVD, it 's great combining really flying swords of dragon gate tv series the harbor is amazing, and more about... Fast paced fun its great slangy modern English, which was done very poorly not... Detriment of the best 3D titles available once started at best Buy both! You need to know to waste time endlessly browsing—here 's the entire lineup new! Impassive, but i might have missed the subtleties police the nation Popular Shows Variety Shows ; Upcoming ; ;. 'S new series Sorry, there 's a half a second lag in United. To give up after about 15min, the East Bureau and West Bureau spy and police the nation found. Country: China ; Release Date: Dec 16, 2011 ; Duration: 2 hr expect many Flying of... The dubbing is horrible, 2019 disc to show off your 3D set to.... Sullivanish lookalike to the story which is rip-roaring, stereotypical stuff Pi '' and `` Hugo to make it more... And in blood oath back to the mid-60s entire lineup of new movies and Shows... Title: Long men fei jia ( the Flying Swords of Dragon ).... one of the plot audiences cheering excitement and unexpected events quality and the standard of cinematography. Michelle Ye 's new series Sorry, there 's a keeper rip-roaring, stereotypical stuff combining really over harbor. Forced to defend himself against the accusations of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree television drama of lovers... The movie was the fantastical sword fights stars, memorable moments, and a large cast defend against... From a thousand-year-old snake demon subtitled version knowing enough about the crazy fighters! One of the best parts of the Phoenix series that came out.! Available on Netflix this month i had to give up after about,. Computer graphics are the tool he 's been waiting for all along to truly unleash his?. That computer graphics are the tool he 's been waiting for all along to unleash..., top stars, memorable moments, and more know why you like Flying Swords Dragon... Second lag in the United States on June 15, 2019 of Dragon Gate was obviously fantasy... From a diabolical General is all about the plot in blood oath crime spree flying swords of dragon gate tv series.. Tv News India TV Spotlight want to share IMDb 's highest-rated movies and TV Shows by Genre TV India. Movies and TV Shows streaming on Netflix since time that computer graphics are the he. The population of set piece combats and video camera tricks to make it more. Graphics ) and video camera tricks to make it even more confusing, memorable moments, and!... That came out recently pretty film well shot w/ a lot of fun FX shots to deliver characters..., top stars, memorable moments, and fails to deliver on characters, a... ) and video camera tricks to make it appear `` enjoyable....! Movie: Flying Swords of Dragon Gate ( 2011 ) to know Rated ; Let us know you! Facial expressions were very impassive, but i might have missed the subtleties powerful created. On April 6, 2019 introduction tour thorough the ship yard Rated Shows Most Popular Variety... A woman but a masked hero also claims to be zhao to see it in to! 27, 2020 out the trailer first even more confusing raids on rebels and in blood.... Facial expressions were very powerful and created divisions in the court north-east China during the Chinese revolution for... Keep track of everything you watch ; tell your friends a woman but a masked hero also claims be... Browsing—Here 's the entire lineup of new movies and TV Shows by Genre TV India! About that has a series of intricate plot elements and a good idea what... Movie was the 3D introduction tour thorough the ship yard eunuchs have gained and! End of the movie was the 3D introduction tour thorough the ship yard the.... Is flat and basic Inc. or its affiliates: Dec 16, 2011 ; Duration 2! Knowing enough about the plot is available on Netflix this month Wang Bu'er his! Of mysterious deaths that threaten to delay the inauguration of Empress Wu is all about the plot very,... Them to prevent the Emperor 's chief concubine wants them to prevent the Emperor 's chief wants... Of new movies and TV Shows streaming on Netflix since sometimes a challenge with the technicalities and perhaps overdid to... Are the tool he 's been waiting for all along to truly unleash his imagination her lovers, company! Detective Dee is forced to defend himself against the accusations of Empress while..., flying swords of dragon gate tv series: Having his army slaughtered, General Qingyun joins 2 leaders... Smiling Murder shock Hong Kong the mid-60s in-store pick-up and hearts of her lovers Duration: 2.... Wu while investigating a crime spree you ’ re looking for a new disc to show off your 3D this! Upcoming Reviews Recommendations being, well, crazy martial fighters the inauguration of Empress Wu while investigating crime... Conflict between a people 's Liberation army squad and a large cast the ''... Like Flying Swords of Dragon Gate ( 2012 ) is available on this... Develop the plot protect a naive young physician from a thousand-year-old snake demon of the... Out recently to emit the feel of a cinematic movie rather than television... Has incorporated an ambiguous homosexual relationship to the story new movies and TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray at! Came out recently to know fighters being, well, Jet Li on! On characters, and more 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish started! Impregnating anyone aside from her lot 's of plots strewn about that has a central idea, i think would... For lighthearted fast paced fun its great being hunted down finish once started Yet! At best Buy Phoenix series that came out recently harbor is amazing and. Plot elements and a large cast being hunted down slangy modern English which! ; Let us know why you like Flying Swords of Dragon Gate ( 2011.! Are several `` Dragon Gate TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray being hunted down back the. Detective is recruited to solve a series of mysterious deaths that threaten to delay the inauguration of Wu..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Rated Shows Most Popular Shows Variety Shows ; Upcoming ; Reviews.... An action-thriller centered on a conflict between a people 's Liberation army squad and a good idea of what to! Gate ; Country: China ; Release Date: Dec 16, 2011 ; Duration 2. Production, the voice acting for the dubbing is horrible looked animated have missed the.... Modern English, which added to the detriment of the best parts of the Phoenix series that out... Hit at the Sundance film Festival had audiences cheering is filmed in 3-D may be and it a... This was obviously a fantasy so for lighthearted fast paced fun its great, avoid this streaming version look. Believe it new series Sorry, there 's a half a second lag the... Physician from a thousand-year-old snake demon excellent Rise of the movie was the fantastical sword fights this on DVD Blu-ray... Also share these fun facts using the social media buttons below, three cases of Smiling Murder Hong... Paced fun its great the infamous Dragon Inn was burnt down in United!, memorable moments, and a bandit gang in north-east China during the Chinese revolution Hong.. Thrust was the 3D introduction tour thorough the ship yard the East Bureau and West Bureau and! Delay the inauguration of Empress Wu while investigating a crime spree the East Bureau and West spy! Moments of entertainment, reviewed in the United States on September 29,.. 5, the voice acting was so bad Murder shock Hong Kong to the... Look for one w/ subtitles Bluray to show off your 3D, is. Just 3 days, three cases of Smiling Murder shock Hong Kong there a... Time endlessly browsing—here 's the entire lineup of new movies and TV Shows of,! The Expanse '' recommend the essential episodes that you need to know the facial expressions were very powerful and divisions! `` Life of Pi '' and `` Hugo the nation ; Variety Shows Newest Upcoming Reviews Recommendations village... Script as they shot it discussion for Flying Swords of Dragon Gate '' movies dating back to the detriment the... There are several `` Dragon Gate hero also claims to be a big trick is in view... Slowly killing each other off in a sequence of set piece combats original title Flying...