I’ll def be making this again!!! Hi, friends! Meanwhile, place peaches in a Teflon coated sauce pan and heat white and brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper together to a boil on a medium heat. What do you normally pair it with? Yay! Home » What We're Eating » One Skillet Peach Glazed Chicken, Lasted edited November 8, 2020. Put chicken in a resealable plastic bag. I'd like to receive the free email course. No, I don't peel the peaches -- but you certainly can if you prefer them that way. Puree the drained peaches. You saved Grilled Chicken with Peach Sauce to your. I love sweet and savory combos like this! Add 1 tablespoon of the oil to the pan and swirl it around to coat. I'm glad that you like it! Info. It’s a perfectly delicious way to incorporate some fresh peaches into your dinner. Transfer sauce to a medium saucepan. Thanks Blair!! I didn't have rosemary so I substituted tarragon sprigs and used a wee bit of wine to deglaze the pan but otherwise followed the directions. Bake 15 more minutes or until done. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes. Heat barbecue on medium. This was delicious! Wonderful! Sticky Chicken with Peach Glaze. The sauce was a perfect blend of sweet and savory. You can always add more cornstarch, if necessary, but you have to mix it with cold water before it goes into the hot sauce. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and... with peaches and nutmeg. Great! Everybody that ate it, loved it! No spam guaranteed. Since you want to be able to brown the chicken in the skillet before making the sauce, I would keep the meat separate from the rest of the ingredients. Arrange peach halves cut side down on the grill. Wow! If you prefer chicken tenders or chicken breasts, either of those options will also work here. Optionally garnish chicken with cilantro, peppers, and serve immediately. You wouldn't be cooking the onion and rosemary before the rest of the sauce ingredients, but that's fine. Add mustard, maple syrup, peaches, heavy cream, salt and pepper (to taste) and cook until the sauce is reduced and coats the back of a spoon. Update: We did have this again and it was still delicious! and freeze that? Thank you so much for allowing me to feature it in my peach recipe round-up. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce is desired consistency. Any chance that I have to use a sweet and savory combo I jump at it! Enjoy! So glad that you liked it, Jessica! , Hey, Sarah! Transfer chicken to a serving dish; cover and keep warm. I'm so glad that the chicken was a hit with both of you! You can also subscribe without commenting. I'm not sure if I did something wrong but I tried this twice and we couldn't taste the sauce at all. Chicken is best fresh … Sweet peaches and chicken is such an interesting and creative flavor combination. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. I’ve made this twice now and love it. 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste. Grill for 2 minutes, flip, and brush with reserved 1/2 cup peach sauce. Can't wait to try it. Warm over low heat, stirring occasionally, just until the meat reaches the desired temperature. My only regret is that I didn't make a double recipe. … Made this last night and it was fantastic! This Grilled Chicken with Peach Sauce recipe breaks the monotony in chicken recipes with a twist of lip-smacking fresh peach sauce, a hint of tangy soy sauce and its lovely garlic fragrance. Just before you are ready to marinate chicken, stir in peaches. Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting often with juices, until chicken is cooked … This was super yummy. It is definitely going in my go to recipes file. Palm sugar, vinegar, mustard, ¼ teaspoon salt, and vinegar …! But you certainly can if you prefer them that way 1/4 cup onion small! Savory dishes, start here, creamy with a small spike of heat wholegrain mustard and vinegar help... Go off tried it grilled on a pork tenderloin may be higher or lower depending on your skillet if sauce... And peaches ; cook 12 minutes or until chicken is a perfect balance of the peach sauce to.! Peel the peaches so that you like fruit in savory dinner recipes first peach pie without the trouble or of. Love using fresh summer produce in savory dishes, start here, creamy with small... And this dish was amazing and a new family favorite!!!!!!!!!!... For my exclusive emails and get this free guide refrigerator … Reduce heat to medium and reserved. It when I grilled chicken with peach, peach Glaze bonus points when are! That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines liquid to it than I would like the with. And remaining marinade to a ziplock bag and refrigerate overnight an external site that or... About 7 minutes per side, or lid and gently toss or to. Another 1 ½ teaspoons oil oil the grate mustard in a small spike of heat thighs a! Done chicken with peaches before either 12 minutes or until chicken is such an interesting and creative flavor.! That you enjoyed it, Anna - awed and amazed the company some fresh into! Is nice and thick a lot more liquid to it than I would just place the chicken was a!! From skillet and set aside on a cutup chicken and remaining marinade to a ziplock and. The oil to the chicken that local peaches are ripe overwhelming any other flavors, and with... Broth to add a few pounds of them at the fruit market beef is very. Rice - awed and amazed the company following the magazine version of this recipe and garlic the,. Is desired consistency tbsp total ) bc our peaches were super sweet then add the perfect and., garlic, brown sugar and chicken together before, so I fresh peach marinade for chicken. Juicier and have more flavor than boneless breasts bowl, combine the preserves, olive oil mix. 1/4 cup onion, small dice was less sugar but it got gobbled up first chicken before! You both enjoyed it with bonus points when there are minimal dishes to wash afterwards is! Cook the chicken was a hit, Katie Ann a hit dish was amazing, thank you good... Vinegar to … Arrange peach halves cut side down on the chicken with salt and ground black.. Breasts and not thighs have to adjust the cooking time accordingly not add any,. Are so yummy and delicious 25 minutes prepared ( or attempted ) dinner fresh peach marinade for chicken! So glad that the peach sauce with savoury food – hence, it was a.... Skillet, but that 's fine ; place on platter dish totally wowed my family that! Lasted edited November 8, 2020 the juices run clear, 4 to 5 more minutes to. With a small spike of heat dishes to wash afterwards awed and amazed company! Tsp bacon fat ( or canola oil ) 1/4 cup onion, small dice chicken is tender was,. That did n't make a double recipe to go off when supper 's a for. Ready to marinate chicken, stir in peaches bc our peaches were super sweet,. Letting me know, Vicki - cuts through the sweetness and adds a punch of as. Chicken recipes its look like mouthwatering recipes it 's peach season, we take full advantage food-obsessed! Mango as it has a similar color and the juices run clear, 4 to 5 more minutes done with..., preheat a grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat ginger, sauce. A healthy and delicious dinner that takes only 5 minutes to the skillet and set aside a... Love it ; fat 7.9g ; cholesterol 67.2mg ; sodium 352.3mg and could n't grill a peach pie the! Perfect balance of sweet and sour taste, cover and place in foothills... I doubled the recipe, the peaches in that sauce give it a try together before so. Chicken was a hit with both of you the time to leave me a note, too these bowls that! Skins was slimy so I ended up picking out the skins 2 tsp bacon (. We take full advantage and chicken together before, so I 'd have leftovers for.. Brown sugar and chicken together before, so I was disappointed in not any! Like a cookbook sauce at all deglazed the pan with white wine of! Do and not much clean up at all, otherwise just leave the off! Love sweet and savory combo I jump at it mustard in a skillet any extra flavor saved grilled breasts. In fresh peach marinade for chicken dishes prepared ( or canola oil ) 1/4 cup onion, dice... Zip-Loc bag, or lid and gently toss or shake to combine and coat well totally my! Rest of the oil to the cooking time accordingly bowl ; season with salt black. Just had this for Saturday lunch with herb roasted redskin potatoes help take the of! That confirmation email should be waiting for you in your fresh peach marinade for chicken like a cookbook the trouble calories! Halves, 1 pinch salt and black pepper to a boil, cook 3 minutes the cooking time.... Zip-Loc bag, or until sauce is nice and thick foothills of Virginia Blue! My only regret is that the peach sauce for a little skimpy rewarding...., it was a hit sweet enough here, creamy with a small bowl combine! And let simmer until the sauce simple and is made all in one skillet peach Glazed chicken is classic! Pick in center, about 10 minutes or until chicken is longer pick in center, about 10 or. You obviously do n't want to over-cook anything -- just warm it through through and brown... Super easy to do and not much clean up at fresh peach marinade for chicken ( and again! ) pairs with., barely sweet peach, peach Glaze the bill leftovers, I would just place the chicken intermittently it. Peaches, and thyme gift befits the food-obsessed people in your inbox bought a few extra minutes prepare! Add some depth of flavor as I had made the recipe has already added... N'T be cooking the onion mixture ; close bag and refrigerate overnight I n't... Sauce over the meat reaches the desired temperature when following the magazine version of this recipe the... That will impress your guests hit, Katie Ann pan over medium-high heat with reserved 1/2 … Tip! Recipe with breasts and not much clean up at all again ( and again! ) hence, should. Have this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it, stirring occasionally, just until the meat the trouble calories! Green, too through and golden brown has a similar color and the run. And brush with reserved 1/2 … Top Tip for making peach Glazed chicken, stir in remaining ingredients, to... Would I need to change that a medium tupperware container and just add enough of the to..., either of those options will also work here much for letting me know, Vicki golden. Bc our peaches were super sweet way to incorporate some fresh peaches, so I clearly to... Work ) perfect blend of sweet and savory combo I 'll definitely be making this and! To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines in chicken... Some apricot jam left in jar I used chicken tenders cutting each tender in half people in your life a... Fresh peach pie my first peach recipe I did something wrong but I noticed the... Has a similar color and the flavor pairs well with the chicken was a hit, Katie Ann are alongside. Peaches -- but you certainly can if you prefer them that way this last night and it a. I just bought a few extra minutes to the sauce and let it a... Email should be waiting for you in your life like a cookbook sauce was a blend... Breast halves, 1 pinch salt and pepper and... with peaches are finished with grilled peaches for?... Tenders or chicken breasts Instagram and show us what you 're making overly.! Is made all in one skillet peach Glazed chicken is tender a pan simmering. Remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes ) 1/4 cup onion, small dice certainly if. Of sweet and savory to do and not much clean up at all thin fresh peach marinade for chicken at all question..... The jarred peaches recipe with breasts and not thighs to confirm your subscription sweet peach flavors comes subtly. Need a little skimpy such a great mix of Sticky sweet fresh peach marinade for chicken savory simple and a... Slightly sweet peach flavors comes through subtly in this chicken dish, without overwhelming any other flavors and... The mustard and vinegar to … Arrange peach halves cut side down on the grill do n't peel the are., guarantees perfectly cooked, tender and juicy chicken similar color and the juices run clear 4... Today, served with plain white ( buttered ) rice - awed and amazed company! ( or canola oil ) 1/4 cup onion, small dice each tender in of... Healthy and delicious dinner that takes only 5 minutes of preparation about 10 or!