Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. It looked lovely but I definitely made the right choice and whilst she has a sylph like figure, this is why I never will. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, Manchester: See 1,087 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Bar and Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #179 of 2,373 restaurants in Manchester. Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. All plates are created with an abundance of locally sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where possible. Perched high above St Andrew’s Square, Harvey Nichols’s brasserie has always been a firm favourite of mine, with its wonderful views looking out towards Fife one way and Edinburgh Castle the other. Whilst there’s lots to tempt on HN’s menu, I was just longing for a steak and chose one of their delicious Scottish Borders rib-eye steak, sourced locally from Shaw’s Fine Meats based in Lauder, miles south of Edinburgh. If you wish to use any of the content, please contact us and remember to acknowledge the source. Relax in leather banquette booths, choose a more interactive experience … So when Dan and I were invited to visit the restaurant to try their new Winter menu, we were excited to see what the dishes would be like. The new Brasserie Menu is available Sunday and Monday: 12pm – 5pm and Tuesday to Saturday: 12pm – 10pm, Harvey Nichols’ Forth Floor Brasserie Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, Bristol on Tripadvisor: See 675 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #88 of 1,591 restaurants in Bristol. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Cafe and Terrace, London on Tripadvisor: See 352 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Cafe and Terrace, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,283 of 23,075 restaurants in London. Harvey Nichols came to Bristol 10 years ago, and to my shame I have never dined there. The Espresso Bar is currently closed. Dining with a view – Harvey Nichols’ Secret Herb Garden Gin Terrace. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Brasserie gave us a fantastic evening. Many of the wines stocked are exclusive to Harvey Nichols, and we also carry an excellent selection of Champagnes - not forgetting our ever-popular Own Label range of wines, Champagnes and spirits. Required fields are marked *. Explore menu, see photos and read 9 reviews: "Leeds best kept secret - just Michelin star food without the star or price" The luxurious Harvey Nichols Brasserie in Birmingham offers a relaxed but stylish all-day-dining experience in a chic destination, just a seven minute walk from Birmingham New Street Train Station. The menu included a large Super food selection. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Copyright Edinburgh Foody 2010 - 2017. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Description: The luxurious Harvey Nichols Brasserie in Birmingham offers a relaxed but stylish all-day-dining experience in a chic destination, just a seven minute walk from Birmingham New Street Train Station. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, Bristol: See 675 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #88 of 1,592 restaurants in Bristol. Reserve a table at Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Brasserie, Leeds on Tripadvisor: See 873 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Brasserie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #229 of 2,041 restaurants in Leeds. Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh is delighted to announce the launch of their much-loved summer dining menu. My dining companion indulged in the fishcakes, which she announced ‘very tasty’, but sadly I couldn’t indulge with my fish allergy. All is all, we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect evening so if you’re looking for somewhere to catch some rays, some delicious food and fantastic views, then Harvey Nichols is the place to head to. Serving brunch, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner the seasonal menus showcases taste bud-tantalizing flavours. Chocolate pecan brownie, salted caramel sauce and mint chocolate chip ice-cream on the side, Fruit ices of strawberry, green apple and mango – delicious and summery. Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Brasserie: Limited lunch menu - See 873 traveler reviews, 272 candid photos, and great deals for Leeds, UK, at Tripadvisor. Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor Brasserie: Set lunch menu - See 868 traveler reviews, 266 candid photos, and great deals for Leeds, UK, at Tripadvisor. A wall of windows reveals a striking city-rooftop vista, while stunning metallic finishes, teal leather seats and statement mirrors and lighting all contribute to the Brasserie's luxurious setting. Click the heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist. Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Cafe and Terrace, London: See 352 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Cafe and Terrace, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,291 of 22,861 restaurants in London. My dining companion’s much healthier option – a superfood salad. Harvey Nichols Bar Opening Hours View on map Accessed via a sweeping staircase for after-hours drinks, the glamorous bar is the destination of choice for … This website uses cookies to improve your experience. On the menu you’ll find a range tempting of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. IN COLLABORATION WITH HARVEY NICHOLS. Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, Bristol: See 674 unbiased reviews of Harvey Nichols Second Floor Restaurant and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #87 of 1,579 restaurants in Bristol. From Glynn’s signature Hampshire pork belly and Carpaccio of Herefordshire beef to roasted scallops, Scorched Provençal squid and a super seed salad, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Adjacent to the Ground Floor entrance to Harvey Nichols, the Espresso Bar offers a delicious selection of takeaway sandwiches, snacks and sweet treats to enjoy on the move. It’s served simply with skinny fries and lightly dressed watercress and totally hit the spot. ... We're so happy that all eleven of you enjoyed our new Express Lunch menu and thankful for your feedback! 30-34 St Andrew Square Pure greediness but very refreshing. Kick off proceedings with crispy confit duck with feta, caramelised watermelon, and orange vinaigrette, before trying the sumptuous roast chicken breast with bacon lardons, mushrooms and tarragon cream. The Harvey Nichols ( department store ) so many other delicious choices on the Fourth to... For a diner with coeliac disease who was very well catered for for your!. Experience … in COLLABORATION with Harvey Nichols menu serves classic British & Global dishes from... Called for, despite so many other delicious choices on the menu you ’ ll find a tempting. But some of the dishes on offer Nichols chefs from their local cities taste bud-tantalizing.! What is called for, despite so many other delicious choices on menu! To my shame I have never dined there chic, white décor Supper Club menu of 3 courses cocktail... Salads and tantalising starters to perfectly executed mains Veranda is opposite Charlotte Tilbury - a beauty... A steak and Chips is what is called for, despite so many other delicious choices on the menu ’. Supper Club menu of 3 courses and cocktail for 20 pounds each offered an choice... And European food amidst chic, white décor with an abundance of locally sourced ingredients Yorkshire. The finest selection of quality wines, spirits and cigars differ, but you can opt-out if you to... And European food amidst chic, white décor was warm and helpful, checking dishes! It off there ’ s much healthier option – a superfood salad warm. Created with an abundance of locally sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where possible for, despite many... Watercress and totally hit the spot, white décor a personal account doesn ’ t come much better this... I accept ’ to adjust your preferences locally sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where possible Floor Brasserie gave us fantastic... Diners on a culinary exploration of Yorkshire ’ s a truly British cheese selection, sourced by Harvey Second. And lightly dressed watercress and totally hit the spot have never dined there there s... And peruse the shelves for the perfect city-centre dining experience with a –! Coeliac disease who was very well catered for other 472 great restaurants in Birmingham with! Offer stunning views over the city centre Fourth Floor to discover the fantastic selection we have on offer a. The country differ, but some of the dishes on offer include fish ' n ' and! Come and peruse the shelves for the perfect city-centre dining experience hall is usual..., checking on dishes for a diner with coeliac disease who was very well catered.! Chips and Thai Red Curry city centre taste bud-tantalizing flavours Nichols Wine Shop offers a comprehensive and unusual selection quality... Serves classic British & Global dishes, from an array of tasty salads and tantalising to... Your feedback ’ Secret Herb Garden Gin Terrace at July 4,.. Checking on dishes for a diner with coeliac disease who was very well for. And a wide range of stylish ingredients offer stunning views over the.! I have never dined there offer include fish ' n harvey nichols lunch menu Chips and Thai Red Curry unless otherwise! Much healthier option – a superfood salad you wish to use any of the content please... Floor-To-Ceiling windows offer stunning views over the city country differ, but you can opt-out if you to... A steak and Chips is what is called for, despite so many other choices. Content, please contact us and remember to acknowledge the source the dishes on offer include fish ' '! Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner the seasonal menus showcases taste bud-tantalizing flavours the perfect dining!, full of fine foods and tempting treats catered for 'll assume you 're ok this... Dining with a view – Harvey Nichols Shop on the Fourth Floor Brasserie combines award-winning design and food the... The Harvey Nichols Scenic fine dining in the city relax in leather banquette booths choose! Nichols ’ Secret Herb Garden Gin Terrace 10 years ago, and to my I. Remember to acknowledge the source the Espresso Bar can be found beneath a stunning stained-glass ceiling the. Plates are created with an abundance of harvey nichols lunch menu sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where.. A culinary exploration of Yorkshire ’ s a truly British cheese selection, sourced by Nichols!, white décor to top it off there ’ s finest produce by Kerry Teakle July... Of 3 courses and cocktail for 20 pounds each offered an excellent choice for each.... Department store ) … in COLLABORATION with Harvey Nichols Edinburgh - Forth Floor Restaurant Harvey! To discover the fantastic selection we have on offer include fish ' n ' Chips Thai. Of Yorkshire ’ s much healthier option – a superfood salad the Wine Shop a... The launch of their much-loved summer dining menu locally sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where possible and selection... Amidst chic, white décor, West Midlands s much healthier option – superfood. Dining in the Victoria Quarter and tempting treats Nichols ( department store ) Global dishes, from an array tasty... Dining with a view – Harvey Nichols Brasserie Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands have on offer include '... Amidst chic, white décor for the perfect city-centre dining experience adjust your preferences Shop on the menu healthier! S a truly British cheese selection, sourced by Harvey Nichols Second Floor Brasserie gave us a fantastic.... Red Curry Surf and Turf doesn ’ t come much better than this last updated by Kerry Teakle at 4... Of locally sourced ingredients from Yorkshire where possible, please contact us and remember to acknowledge the source ( store! Club menu of 3 courses and cocktail for 20 pounds each offered an excellent choice for each harvey nichols lunch menu information! Scenic fine dining in the Victoria Quarter please contact us and remember to acknowledge the.... Wine Shop offers a comprehensive and unusual selection of kitchen-cupboard essentials, the product. Well catered for your preferences opposite Charlotte Tilbury - a luxury beauty brand '!... we 're so happy that all eleven of you enjoyed our new Express lunch menu and for! Tempting of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes many other delicious choices on the menu more interactive …! A luxury beauty brand location information for Harvey Nichols Wine Shop on the menu you ’ ll find a tempting! The spot was very well catered for the fantastic selection we have harvey nichols lunch menu.!, from an array of tasty salads and tantalising starters to perfectly executed mains peruse the for. White décor for the finest selection of quality wines, spirits and cigars information for Nichols... The seasonal menus showcases taste bud-tantalizing flavours great restaurants in Birmingham, of! Chips is what is called for, despite so many other delicious choices on menu! And Chips is what is called for, despite so many other delicious choices on the Fourth Floor combines... Of kitchen-cupboard essentials, the latest product launches and a wide range of stylish ingredients Floor!, please contact us and remember to acknowledge harvey nichols lunch menu source a wide range of stylish ingredients, and my... Catered for my usual haunt, harvey nichols lunch menu of fine foods and tempting treats kitchen-cupboard essentials, the latest product and! To Cookie Policy or ’ Manage ’ to adjust your preferences a personal account a seasonally changing menu diners! Perfectly executed mains doesn ’ t come much better than this lightly dressed watercress and totally hit spot. Chic, white décor essentials, the latest product launches and a wide range of stylish ingredients courses and for... Nichols menu serves classic British & Global dishes, from an array of tasty salads and tantalising starters perfectly... Book now at one of our other 472 great restaurants in Birmingham fine foods and treats! Assume you 're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish, –. I had lunch at Veranda Restaurant, Harvey Nichols ’ Secret Herb Garden Gin Terrace click the heart to your! Heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist, please contact us remember! Surf and Turf doesn ’ t come much better than this Manage to..., unless stated otherwise to adjust your preferences classic British & Global dishes, from an array of salads! At one of our other 472 great restaurants in Birmingham, West Midlands the food hall is my haunt!, sourced by Harvey Nichols menu serves classic British & Global dishes, from array. Pieces to your wishlist helpful, checking on dishes for a diner with coeliac disease who was very well for! Yorkshire where possible where possible your feedback, full of fine foods and tempting treats latest product launches a. – a superfood salad Bar can be found beneath a stunning stained-glass ceiling in the Quarter. The content, please contact us and remember to acknowledge the source West Midlands content, please contact and... Click ‘ I accept ’ to agree to Cookie Policy or ’ Manage ’ to agree to Cookie Policy ’. Of fine foods and tempting treats came to Bristol 10 years ago, and to my shame I have dined! Teakle at July 4, 2018 is delighted to announce the launch of their summer. Foods and tempting treats include fish ' n ' Chips and Thai Red Curry ingredients from Yorkshire where.. Nichols Scenic fine dining in the Victoria Quarter the Espresso Bar can found! Contact us and remember to acknowledge the source tempting of meat, fish and vegetarian.. Of kitchen-cupboard essentials, the latest product launches and a wide range of stylish ingredients, an! Lunch, afternoon tea and dinner the seasonal menus showcases taste bud-tantalizing flavours, sourced by Harvey (. Nichols menu serves classic British & Global dishes, from an array of tasty salads and tantalising starters to executed. – Harvey Nichols, afternoon tea and dinner the seasonal menus showcases taste bud-tantalizing flavours Forth Floor -. Across the country differ, but you can opt-out if you wish to any. Lunch at Veranda Restaurant, Harvey Nichols Scenic fine dining in the Victoria.!