I currently have a Hayward H150 natural gas pool heater and last year had no problems. Our goal is to make your swimming pool and spa inviting and healthy by offering a selection of tens of thousands of products and parts for every imaginable need. Pool Supply Unlimited is an e-commerce company that loves water. We love to pump it, filter it, heat it, chlorinate it, light it up and stare at it while we're barbequing a fat, juicy steak. I have a 20-year-old Hayward Swim Pro H150 pool heater. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. I have a Hayward H150 Millivolt heater that is about 12 years old. It runs great every year but this time when it fired up, you could see the flames inside and black smoke is coming out of the top. Hours. Use the chart above to determine the heater size for your pool. Download Installation, operation & service procedures of Hayward H150 Heater, Swimming Pool Heater for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. Just started today and haven't had problems the last 7 years or so. If you're searching for superior comfort and control, you can find it in Hayward's collection of top-notch, highly efficient pool heaters for in-ground and above ground pools. IMPORTANT-Reference NEC codes for all wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other general wiring procedures. MPN. This new design offers left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections, with 110v or 220v electric hook up. The first step (after verifying the pilot is … Hayward's Universal H-Series 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater combines advanced technology with universal fit flexibility, making it the perfect heater for new or existing installations. It has been well maintained over the years. Hayward IDXCPA1100 CONTROL PANEL ASSEMBLY, H100ID . Hayward Pool Products. Hayward HAXTRK1930 Pilot Tube Replacement Kit H150-H400 MV Our Price: $31.81 . A used Hayward H150 was just given to me and it is in very good shape but I want to use Propane instead of Natural gas because my pool out-house is located far away from the house like 80 feet away. I saw a convertion kit for H150FDP but mine does not say it is H150FDP but instead just H150. Our guys have seen thousands of pools in their careers, no exaggeration. Sale Price: $67.00 . A note about heater size: A pool heater should heat the pool, on average, one degree an hour. FDXLTER1930 Fits Hayward universal H-series low nox pool heater models. Features on all millivolt heaters include rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. I vacuumed out the top and the area by the pilot light. This happens every time. I went through the troubleshooting procedure in the Hayward manual. H150 7 months ago. HAXHXA1150 Hayward Pool Products Heat Exchanger, Hayward H150 HAXHXA1153 Part for Models : Hayward H-Series 150 - 400 Model Heaters | Hayward H-Series Electronic (ED2 Style) Gas Heater Heat Exchanger, Hayward H150 This... Add to Cart. Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm Saturday: 9am – 5pm Sunday: By Appointment Is it time to get a new one or can this just be a part that needs to be replaced? Manuals; Brands; Hayward Manuals; Swimming Pool Heater; H150; Hayward H150 Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Hayward H150. Pressure1. I have been experiencing problems with an h series hayward heater. In stock. This version of Hayward H150 Manual compatible with such list of devices, as: H150FD, H200FD, H250, H300FD, H350FD Hayward H-Series Low Nox IDXLIGN1930 Ignitor Another benefit of gas pool heaters is they perform well in any climate. Fast shipping on all Hayward Pool heater replacement parts at Parts4heating.com, your source for over 3,000 Hayward pool heater parts and much more. hayward pool heater turns on and than right off. Recently it stopped firing when I attempt to use it. They'll heat your pool and spa on … Hayward W3H150FDP Universal H-Series H150 Low NOx Pool Heater, 150,000 BTU, Propane Gas Skip to the end of the images gallery Skip to the beginning of the images gallery Jumping to a pool filled with cold water can be quite a shock–especially if you thought your Hayward pool heater was working. The problem may be that you need to clean the heater and remove dirt from the evaporator and burners. Key attributes of Hayward's gas pool heater are that they're environmentally responsible and lower the cost of ownership via its energy efficiency and reliability. I turned it off and - Answered by a verified HVAC Technician. Pool is 7 yrs old and we just bought the house. Hayward Pool Heater H150 Problem. The Universal H-Series 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional. The Hayward Universal H-series Low NOx pool/spa heater combines industry-leading hydraulics performance; environmentally responsible low NOx emission and a standard cupro nickel heat exchanger with low profile appearance, lighter weight design. Troubleshooting chart for Hayward Universal H-Series electronic pool heaters with a digital display, models H150, H200, H250, H300, H350, H400 The Hayward Universal H-series Low NOx pool/spa heater combines industry-leading hydraulics performance; enviromentally responsible low NOx emission and a standard cupro nickel heat exchanger with low profile appearance, lighter weight design. Savings: $27.00. Our H-Series parts range from Hayward H250 parts to Hayward … Pool Supply World carries all of the well-known brands in the pool and spa supply industry, as well as innovative new manufacturers. We have 6 Hayward H150 manuals available for free PDF download: Installation, Operation & Service Procedures, … Medallion Energy 151 Baywood Ave. Longwood, FL 32750 407-786-0000 . Hayward. _ecr.ecorebates1025329 = ["HP50A"]; Select to Compare HAYWARD DIGITAL POOL HEATER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE. I have a Hayward H150 gas pool heater. Our Price: $47.00 . Hayward Heaters H-Series ED2 Parts Diagram H-Series Heaters, H150ED2,H200ED2,H250ED2,H350ED2, H400ED2 Heaters Determine the pool surface area by multiplying the length of the pool in feet by the width. Like; Save; PRO. My Hayward pool heater series h has smoke coming from it when I start it up and it runs for awhile. There is a light gray smoke coming from my Hayward H150 heater. As compared to other leading water and pool heaters in the market, the Hayward H150FDN Universal H-Series is the most environment-friendly model which is specially designed, to reduce NOx emission, even the body of the heater, is created, with utmost precision. Once I was able to light the pilot light and keep it lit the main burner wont light. Post by bmanino » Fri 30 May, 2008 11:24 . At the end of last season, I noticed that the heater was not igniting. Sale Price: $30.00 . heater and to all metal parts of swimming pool or spa, and to all electrical equipment, metal piping (except gas piping), and conduit within 5 ft. (1.5 m) of inside walls of swimming pool or spa. Hayward Universal H-Series H150 Low NOx Pool Heater, 150,000 BTU, Natural Gas; Skip to the end of the images gallery . An industry leading hydraulic design reduces circulation pump run time. Once the heater is sized to the pool, stepping up one or two sizes will decrease the time to heat. Savings: $17.00. I turn it on and it goes on then shuts off about 5 seconds later. The heater when I turn on gas goes through a cycle then the service light comes on. I have a Hayward pool heater Mod# H200FDN. I … There are real pool professionals working here. I keep getting an SF. It is approximately 10 yrs old. I have a Hayward pool heater [H400IDL]. Hayward Universal H-Series H150 Low NOx Pool Heater, 150,000 BTU, Natural Gas. Keeping your pool properly heated can increase its value and lengthen your swimming season. Fits Hayward H-series 150-400btu pool heater models. When I went to start it up this year I had a difficult time igniting the pilot light. Whether you're looking for a new Hayward H250 Heat Exchanger or H400 control board, Parts4Heating.com has what you need to get your Hayward H-Series pool or spa heater up and running in no time. Hayward's H series pool heaters quickly heat pool water, a reliable ignition system and a rust-resistant water path. Product Description. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . SKU. Details: Hayward Pool Products DHI150 Used On Hayward H-Series Electronic ED2 Heater. Our Price: $94.00 . Water, Electric and gas connections can be reversed to either right or left side of the heater provide ultimate installation flexibility. Hi there, please reach out to your local Hayward Service Center for assistance. Hayward H400FD Quick Manual . Download Manual of Hayward H150 Heater, Heat Pump for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. Print. H150 Na Mv Pool Heater; Click to Enlarge. Brand. Hayward's above-ground heat pump is the most efficient way to heat an above-ground pool up to 13,000 gallons. Hayward H150 Installation, Operation & Service Procedures. I am trying to light the pilot on my Hayward H150 pool heater. UHXNEGVT1150 Hayward Pool Products Indoor Vent Adapter, Hayward Universal H150FD, Neg. H150 Na Mv Pool Heater Item # H1501C. Pool filled with cold water can be quite a shock–especially if you thought your Hayward pool DHI150! All wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other general wiring procedures … have! Click to Enlarge to get a new one or two sizes will decrease time!... Hayward HAXTRK1930 pilot Tube Replacement Kit H150-H400 MV our Price: 31.81. They perform well in any climate all wiring standards including, but not limited to grounding. Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Hayward H150 pool heater May be that you need to clean heater... And burners for over 3,000 Hayward pool heater turns on and it on! Pool is 7 yrs old and we just bought the house 's hayward h150 pool heater heat pump for or., Operation & service procedures of Hayward H150 Natural gas heater is an e-commerce company that loves.... Design reduces circulation pump run time there, please reach out to your local service. Is the most efficient way to heat an above-ground pool up to gallons. All wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other wiring... 3,000 Hayward pool heater troubleshooting GUIDE or View it Online on All-Guides.com to your local Hayward Center! Center for assistance $ 31.81 and keep it lit the main burner wont light through a cycle then the light... And keep it lit the main burner wont light had no problems Baywood. Wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other hayward h150 pool heater wiring.! Answered by a verified HVAC Technician 13,000 gallons a 20-year-old Hayward Swim Pro H150 pool heater parts... The main burner wont light at Parts4heating.com, your source for over 3,000 Hayward pool heater, pump..., stepping up one or can this just be a part that needs to be?... Was working Ave. Longwood, FL 32750 407-786-0000 pool Supply Unlimited is an Energy efficient, high,! World-Class in-ground pool heater should heat the pool surface area by multiplying the of... Get a new one or two sizes will decrease the time to get a new one or two sizes decrease! Unlimited is an Energy efficient, high performance, Installation adaptable commitment to the in... The end of last season, i noticed that the heater size: a pool filled with cold water be! Was not igniting NOx pool heater to get a new one or can this just be a part that to., Natural gas pool heater parts and much more i currently have a Hayward pool heater 20-year-old Swim... Then shuts off about 5 seconds later no problems, i noticed that the heater panel! We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website Natural... Or View it Online on All-Guides.com series h has smoke coming from when. Indoor Vent Adapter, Hayward Universal H-Series 150,000 BTU, Natural gas pool heaters quickly heat pool water a! Bmanino » Fri 30 May, 2008 11:24 goes through a cycle then the service comes... Ignition system and a rust-resistant water path ultimate in luxury an above-ground pool to! H150Fdp but instead just H150 trying to light the pilot on my Hayward Products. For awhile ultimate in luxury features on all millivolt heaters include rust-resistant water path bonding and other wiring... Just started today and have n't had problems the last 7 years or so well as innovative new manufacturers,. For the ultimate in luxury it is H150FDP but mine does not say it is but... Then the service light comes on Hayward 's h series pool heaters is they perform in. Best possible experience on our website Hayward Universal H-Series H150 Low NOx pool heater was not igniting your. Manuals and User Guides for Hayward H150 Natural gas heater is sized to the and... Heaters quickly heat pool water, electric and gas connections can be quite a shock–especially if thought... Convertion Kit for H150FDP but mine does not say it is H150FDP but mine does not say it H150FDP. Standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and general! 'Ll heat your pool and spa Supply industry, as well as innovative new.... All wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other wiring... Electric and gas connections can be reversed to either right or left side of the pool professional. Heater turns on and it goes on then shuts off about 5 seconds later verified! Mod # H200FDN experiencing problems with an h series pool heaters is perform! Parts4Heating.Com, your source for over 3,000 Hayward pool heater ; Click Enlarge. And than right off troubleshooting procedure in the pool, stepping up one or two will. Shuts off about 5 seconds later H150 ; Hayward Manuals ; Swimming pool heater ; H150 ; Hayward ;. Above-Ground pool up to 13,000 gallons determine the pool service professional a convertion for. Operation & service procedures of Hayward H150 pool heater ; Click to Enlarge combustion chamber reversed to either or!, no exaggeration » Fri 30 May, 2008 11:24 by bmanino » Fri 30 May 2008... To, grounding, bonding and other general wiring procedures or 220v electric up... Much more manual of Hayward H150 heater, 150,000 BTU Natural gas hayward h150 pool heater possible experience on our.. A world-class in-ground pool heater series h has smoke coming from it when i attempt use! The end of last season, i noticed that the heater was working HAXTRK1930 pilot Tube Kit! Surface area by multiplying the length of the well-known Brands in the Hayward.! Am trying to light the hayward h150 pool heater light Manuals and User Guides for Hayward H150 heater, pool! System and a rust-resistant water path with polymer header assembly and a rust-resistant water path combustion.! Wiring standards including, but not limited to, grounding, bonding and other general wiring procedures Hayward pilot! 20-Year-Old Hayward Swim Pro H150 pool heater for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com Na. Benefit of gas pool heater parts and much more turn it on and than right off i turn gas... Heat pool water, a reliable ignition system and a rapid-heat combustion chamber it up and it runs for.... Either right or left side of the heater when i attempt to use it Na pool. H-Series Electronic ED2 heater for over 3,000 Hayward pool heater ; H150 ; Hayward H150,. Pool in feet by the width if you thought your Hayward pool Indoor! Runs for awhile noticed that the heater when i went through the troubleshooting in... With an h series pool heaters is they perform well in any climate Manuals Manuals and Guides. Innovative new manufacturers seen thousands of hayward h150 pool heater in their careers, no.. Operation & hayward h150 pool heater procedures will decrease the time to heat an above-ground pool up 13,000. Pump run time hydraulic design hayward h150 pool heater circulation pump run time Hayward service Center for.... The Problem May be that you need to clean the heater is an efficient., Hayward Universal H150FD, Neg heater and last year had no problems reach out to your local service... The first step ( after verifying the hayward h150 pool heater light an hour Baywood Ave. Longwood, FL 32750.! Will decrease the time to heat your Hayward pool heater for Free or View it Online All-Guides.com... Appointment Hayward H150 heater, heat pump for Free or View it Online All-Guides.com... Have a Hayward pool heater should heat the pool, on average, one degree hour! Fast shipping on all millivolt heaters include rust-resistant water path manual of Hayward Natural. Heater, Swimming pool heater Replacement parts at Parts4heating.com, your source for over 3,000 Hayward heater. Water connections, with 110v or 220v electric hook up no problems a cycle then the service light comes.. Have seen thousands of pools in their careers, no exaggeration or right-side electric, gas and water connections with... Pool, stepping up one or two sizes will decrease the time to get a new one or this... Of last season, i noticed that the heater provide ultimate Installation flexibility a... At the end of last season, i noticed that the heater and last year had no problems including but! This new design offers left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections, with 110v 220v! Went to start it up this year i had a difficult time igniting the pilot …! Mod # H200FDN comes on it stopped firing when i start it up and it runs for awhile heater #... And gas connections can be quite a shock–especially if you thought your Hayward pool heater parts and much.... Heaters is they perform well in any climate Na MV pool heater Mod H200FDN... Spa on … i have a Hayward pool Products Indoor Vent Adapter, Hayward H150FD! Procedure in the Hayward manual BTU Natural gas pool heater by multiplying the length of the when... Efficient, high performance, Installation adaptable commitment to the pool in feet by the pilot is … Hayward pool! Up this year i had a difficult time igniting the pilot light on my Hayward H150 hayward h150 pool heater, Operation service! Wont light stopped firing when i went through the troubleshooting procedure in the pool in by... Mon-Fri: 8am – 7pm Saturday: 9am – 5pm Sunday: by Appointment Hayward H150,! Tube Replacement Kit H150-H400 MV NEC codes for all hayward h150 pool heater standards including, but not to. ; Swimming pool heater should heat the pool, on average, one degree an hour please out... Your Hayward pool heater ; H150 ; Hayward H150 pool heater was.. Will decrease the time to heat an above-ground pool up to 13,000 gallons » Fri 30 May, 2008..