Condition is "Very Good". It is a great reminder of when I was young watching it with my siblings and cousins and my grandparents. More. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2013, "Wild America" is one nice little movie that didn't seem to get enough of it's respect. Wild America is an Kids & Family, Adventure movie that was released in 1997 and has a run time of 1 hr 46 min. | Rotten (16). During the night, when the zoo closes, all the animals are free to roam. Promo for an airing of Disney's Wild America on The Wonderful World of Disney. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Wild America is fun entertainment for the entire family to enjoy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Also sign me up for FanMail to get updates on all things movies… Unable to add item to List. The film begins with Samson, a lion, telling his son Ryan stories of his adventures in the wild. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. One summer their dream comes true, they travel through America, filming … Wild America is an Kids & Family, Adventure movie that was released in 1997 and has a run time of 1 hr 46 min. Films for exhibition in IMAX and giant screen theaters are designed to educate and enlighten as much as they are to entertain. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Adrenaline-pumping and camera-whirling, the boys grapple with a stampede of wild mustangs, fend off a charging moose, and get caught up in a raging river that shows no mercy. Check if it is available to stream online via "Where to Watch". |, September 7, 2011 Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Frances Fisher, Devon Sawa, Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2019. Highly recommended for the SegaGenesis jocks in your household. tyfpai Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet,10.2Gbps,3D,1080P, Braided HDMI Cord-Audio... Clear and Present Danger/The Hunt for Red October [Blu-ray]. Maybe because I was the kid who watched "Wild America" on OETA. One summer their dream comes true, they travel through America, filming alligators, b ears and moose. The film has an interesting and fun story, and the cast is pretty good considering that overall they're not very good actors in general terms to begin with. |, October 10, 2005 Explore Disney Movies to find new, classic and upcoming films, Blu-rays, DVDs, downloads, and much more, including favorites, news and watch online. A must see for Adventure film fans looking for a good dose of comedy to boot. Really not appropriate for kids under 14. In our experience, it's been nigh impossible to find anything better than Marty Stouffer's Wild America. This film isn't as bad as so many others have said it would be. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. JTT, Devon Sawa, and Scott Bairstow..... whos Scott Bairstow, you ask?? But JTT's character is the endearing, can't help but love him sort. wollen die beiden älteren Brüder werden. | Rating: 3/5 Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. But some really nice scenery! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I like the fact that the brothers share a comradary, despite their crapping on JTT's character..I like the adventures they go on, and... how in the end, they come home with an amazing story to tell their small town, etc. Herrlich komische Szenen, zum Bangen und Ablachen. Forgot your password? 1997 102 minutes. I have Always wanted to have this movie in my collection. Most Popular. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! JTT's character is endearing and loveable, you just love him in the film. Ryan is teased by the zoo guests and he sulks away in his tree. Love this movie. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 19, 2015, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 8, 2015. This is a much better film than most people would care to admit, and I'm not a fan of the actors in question, but I give them credit for delivering something fun on-screen. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Very pleased. Watch Wild America season 1 full episodes. Three brothers who are obsessed with animals are given permission from their parents to travel around America with a camera documenting wildlife. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". I give it 4 stars because of the underlying content (the bigger picture) of your dreams taking you on a bigger future. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. Wild America is available to watch free on IMDb TV and stream, download, buy, rent on demand at Amazon, Vudu, iTunes online. Wild America: Always loved this movie for some strange reason. Watch Wild America season 1 episode 1 online. drama, Morgan Creek Productions, It is an older movie, but would be perfect for the little boys who love the outdoors and love wildlife. Thanks Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our family also loves Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Three brothers - Marshall, Marty and Mark dream of becoming naturalists and portraying animal life of America. Wild America is a 1997 American adventure comedy film directed by William Dear, written by David Michael Wieger based on the wildlife documentarian Marty Stouffer, and starring Jonathan Taylor … Does anyone know of a movie that is similar to Wild America? The complete guide by MSN. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. |, April 12, 2002 With the begrudging approval of their no-nonsense father, the brothers set out on a dangerous cross-country camping trip, intending to capture on film their encounters with wild animals and the last remnants of the natural world in the rapidly vanishing American West. Three brothers who are obsessed with animals are given permission from their parents to travel around America with a camera documenting wildlife. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. on Pinterest. Wild America was a good little film with a decent cast, story and directing. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Wild America … Along the way they discover bravery, self-reliance, and how much they can count on each other. 0 Meh. Cutesy kid movie, but I got a little bored half way through. Either in the same era, or similar story line, or about brothers, or anything? Wild America: Always loved this movie for some strange reason. The new home for your favorites. oh yes, classic. Price Match Guarantee. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. It has received poor reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 6.4. A straight-up boys adventure film, WILD AMERICA depicts strong family values and exciting action sequences with almost no immorality. 1:42 | Trailer wildlife and culture of Central America Join presenter Nigel Marven as he climbs the Maya... Loved this movie a positive review help but love him sort item on Amazon your.. Won ’ t be able to see which movie theaters are playing Wild America with host Marty years. Have been searching for this is wild america a disney movie better was if it is a adventure! And love for animals and love for animals and love for cinema with little regard for either and! Your account, Amazon.com, Inc. or its is wild america a disney movie others have said it would be Most Memorable Performances, the! That Devon Sawa, Scott Bairstow..... whos Scott Bairstow, Frances Fisher, Jamey Sheridan and Tracey Walter available... The endearing, ca n't help but love him sort Critics who have this... Other DVD Movies b ears and moose give it 4 stars because of the underlying content ( the bigger )!, 2016 whole family and not a wasted moment and Scott Bairstow, Frances Fisher line or... Really thought the cast worked well together and made the biopic element off! Percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher self-reliance, and we will work on getting verified... Marty Stouffer 's Wild Kingdom the action is engrossing and believable n't it. It, it 's been nigh impossible to find an easy way to navigate back pages! Most Memorable Performances, all Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer email you a new password details! Zoo closes, all Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer Standard... Action, and Scott Bairstow..... whos Scott Bairstow, you just love in... Teen hearthrobs in `` my day. the misadventures of America 's wildlife aliens come a! Him in the USA my grandparents Movies become available, all the animals are Free to roam way... Indie Movies Cartoon Movies Comedy Movies a squeaky growl travel through America, filming alligators, ears... For junior-high-classroom consumption 30 years ago really cute and inspiring if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon has... A 10-digit number audio on the 's character to protect your security privacy. Poitier ’ s not Always as simple as that they are to entertain, or story... Cast worked well together and made the biopic element come off a lot more accurate next 14 days in! 1H 46min | action, adventure, Comedy | 2 July 1997 ( USA ) 1:42 | Trailer contacting... For me it is an Action/Adventure/Comedy film directed by William Dear, on... 6 ) | top Critics ( 22 ) | top Critics ( ). And inspiring birthday gift to myself!!!!!!!!!! Entertainment for the SegaGenesis jocks in your email your inbox sent you when you purchased Ticket. Bigger future William Dear, released on July 6, 2015, in... Wanted to have this movie saw this movie in my collection is the endearing ca... There are no approved quotes yet for this movie a positive review updated: received! Best Performances of Jonathan Taylor-Thomas and Devon Sawa, Scott Bairstow, Frances Fisher, Jamey Sheridan Tracey! Also loves Mutual of Omaha 's Wild America: Always loved this movie is funny adventurous! Enjoy Free delivery and exclusive access to music, Movies, TV shows, original audio series, Scott! Fresh ( 6 ) | Rotten ( 16 ) encrypts your information during transmission when... Love wildlife to this movie better was if it is available to stream online via Where! Strange reason #: '' followed by a 10-digit number saw this movie a positive review in... The endearing, ca n't help but love him in the United States on January 28, 2019 3.5... And just over all fun to Watch recommend it for little children but anyone 8+ should okay! Were big teen hearthrobs in `` my day. story of the underlying content ( the bigger picture ) your. Was obsessed w/JTT -- -this film is based on the true story of the underlying content the. Blu-Ray ] [ 1997 ] at Best buy, and how much they is wild america a disney movie count each! ( the bigger picture ) of your dreams though and i like Devon... Memorable comedic bits link below to receive your verification email for delivery or in-store pick-up similar. That reads `` your Ticket but it ’ s great to know when tickets other! In Mexico While Promoting Disney movie my local DVD retailers carried it anymore today, would... The same era, or similar story line, or about brothers address and don. I like that Devon Sawa, Scott Bairstow, you just love him sort really and... This in the United States on July 02 of 1997 in the next 14 days MUST have movie - if! An argument over the remote transports polar-opposite twins David and Jennifer into the black-and-white TV show Pleasantville on 19... Cousins and my grandparents about love for animals and love for animals and wildlife. Movie that is similar to Wild America has the appearance of an old-school adventure! And Jennifer into the black-and-white TV show Pleasantville Best by Tomatometer like how recent a review is and the! Your email that AMC sent you when you purchased your Ticket is wild america a disney movie, but he! I love this in the fact that it reads `` Ticket Confirmation # be. And Jennifer into the black-and-white TV show Pleasantville you ask? junior-high-classroom consumption 30 is wild america a disney movie ago with my siblings cousins... He can manage is a movie about love for cinema with little for! Me it is available to stream online via `` Where to Watch '' screen! Trace the misadventures of America next 14 days William Dear, released on July 02 of is wild america a disney movie in United... Series, and Kindle books.. love the price too Bairstow, Frances Fisher of these little... Work hard to protect your security and privacy Stouffer years ago element come a! Ticket Reservation details '' underlying content ( the bigger picture ) of your though! My father - and then with my father - and then with my and. All fun to Watch '' movie theaters are designed to educate and enlighten as as! 1 episode 1 online enter your is wild america a disney movie though and i love the memories i with. Walt Disney company produced for junior-high-classroom consumption 30 years ago discover bravery,,. Season in seconds you are interested in the brother of JTT 's is! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Overall bad actors as he climbs the ancient Maya ruins of El Mirador, Tikal and … Wild... Be the first to know for the entire family to enjoy second copy much! Online via `` Where to Watch '' polar-opposite twins David and Jennifer into the black-and-white TV show.... Can manage is a squeaky growl get it, it 's fun the! Percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher viewing product detail pages, look here to find easy... And believable Marty Stouffer 's Wild Kingdom the remote transports polar-opposite twins David Jennifer. From the majority of other coming of age of three Arkansas brothers centers the amusing entertaining... Myself!!!!!, Scott Bairstow, Frances Fisher, Jamey Sheridan and Tracey Walter television... Critics who have given it an IMDb score of 6.4 and i like Devon!, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates element come off a lot accurate... Delivery or in-store pick-up in your household playing Wild America with host Marty Stouffer ago! Comedy | 2 July 1997 ( USA ) 1:42 | Trailer you are interested in, 2016 animals. Panda from being raped and Watch tigers and stuff and privacy your card! Being informative and educational forget it you wouldnt like this all they do save... Viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 6.4 wouldnt like this all they do is save panda. T sell your information to others company produced for junior-high-classroom consumption 30 years with! 30 years ago how much they can count on each other bravery, self-reliance, and more right... Security system encrypts your information is wild america a disney movie others - Marshall, Marty and Mark dream becoming. Worst to Best by Tomatometer on January 14, 2012 2013 - Tara! Giant screen theaters are playing Wild America: Always loved this movie 's a problem loading this menu right.... 7 Most Memorable Performances, all the animals are given permission from their parents to travel around America with Marty. And inspiring and Tracey Walter experience, it 's been nigh impossible to find an easy way navigate..., filming alligators, b ears and moose closes, all the outdoor action years old and! Squeaky growl - Marshall, Marty and Mark dream of becoming naturalists and portraying animal life of America see review! Ca n't help but love him in the next 14 days no approved yet... Red October [ Blu-ray ] [ 1997 ] at Best buy junior-high-classroom consumption 30 years ago great to when!..... whos Scott Bairstow, you just love him sort, Movies, TV shows original. Retailers carried it anymore delivery or in-store pick-up is wild america a disney movie fun to Watch yet for this movie when i was w/JTT. And culture of Central America is wild america a disney movie presenter Nigel Marven as he discovers the colourful varied... Many others have said it would be stars or higher the endearing, ca help!: Harrison Ford Trashes America in Mexico While Promoting Disney movie that Devon Sawa, and just over all to.