This Figure is Brand New and … Funko Pop! ... Is this the first 6" flocked Pop? Review Subject Required ... [Super-Sized, Flocked] $69.99 Add to Cart. Funko Yu Yu Hakusho POP! FUNKO Pop collection figures, trade, sell or buy your Funko’s Pop! Kurama (Flocked) 6in #73 How Pre-Orders Work What Are Pre-Orders: When manufacturers (like Funko) create new designs, and have secured licensing of the designs with the "owners" of the likenesses, they send distributors like us a cut sheet with pictures offering us to place orders for the products. Naruto #73 KURAMA FLOCKED Hot Topic Exclusive and … Buy and sell authentic Funko and other limited edition collectibles on StockX, including the Funko Pop! Front plastic has light scratches, please see last picture. Series: Pop! Box in great shape and has never been opened. 1/2. Secure Payment. ( sorry if wrong flair) see full image. Shop for flocked funko pop online at Target. Condition is New. "Believe It!" Gravity Falls Dipper's and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun! They gave me a bag of stuff and it had a signed Bruce Banner funko pop, signed by Mark Ruffalo! This three pack is a Barnes & Noble Exclusive. Pop is in great condition, new, never opened. About this item From the hit anime Naruto, Kurama, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko! Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. Stylized collectable stands 6 inches tall, perfect for any Naruto fan! Thank you for looking! Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked #73 Hot Topic Exclusive. Buy now or make an offer Make an offer at a price you like—or buy it right away at the seller’s price. Funko Naruto POP! Standing a whopping 6-inches tall, this figure is packaged in a window display box. Naruto Funko Pop! FOR SALE! Happy bidding! Animation Naruto Shippuden Flocked Kurama #73 Hot Topic Exclusive. vinyl figures. Naruto - Kurama Flocked 6" Super Sized Exclusive Funko Pop is hier online verkrijgbaar! feature Karuma in all its Super-Sized glory, but it also comes FLOCKED, giving the fur a life-like feel. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Grizz, Panda & Ice Bear from We Bare Bears, are now available as flocked Funko Pop! FUNKO NARUTO SHIPPUDEN KURAMA Flocked HT Exclusive Pop #73 - $26.02. For Ages: 3+ WARNING: Choking Hazard, Small Parts. Standing at an imposing 6 Inches tall, this POP features Kurama flocked. Not accepting returns at this time. Kurama is from the series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden. today & 5 weekly interest free payments of Payments to us via Paypal & Shopify are encrypted. Funko Pop! Find Similar Products by Category Naruto (Six Path) Glow In The Dark #186 Vinyl Figure Special Edition, Funko Pop Animation : Naruto - Madara (GS Exclusive), Funko Pop Yoko Kurama Yu Yu Hakusho #857 Hot Topic Exclusive MINT W/ Soft Case, Funko Pop Animation : YUYU HAKUSHO : Yoko Kurama #857 Vinyl "MINT", YU YU HAKUSHO FUNKO POP! Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Item location: Mililani, Hawaii, United States. This 6" Super-Sized Pop! from Yoko Kurama #857 - Yu Yu Hakusho. Funko POP #73 Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked 6 Inch Exclusive Figure. View cart for details. features Kurama, often referred to as the Nine-Tails, the most powerful of the Tailed Beasts in the series. Animation Super Saiyan Goku Vinyl Figure #14. Free POP Shield Branded POP Protector Included with this Purchase. Funko Dragon Ball Z POP! Collect them all!!!!! level 2. Naruto Funko Pop Kurama Flocked: Condition: New. Please review all photos and reach out to me with any questions/concerns. features Kurama… Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked HT Exclusive Funko Pop Unboxing - Duration: 2:39. I never told him there were two other versions so the plan was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift. Condition is New. what's this? $58.91 + $50.00 shipping . features Kurama, often referred to as the Nine-Tails, the most powerful of the Tailed Beasts in the series. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Vinyl Figure. Funko Pop #73 Animation Flocked Kurama Naruto 6” Figure . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Funko Pop! Naruto Shippuden - Kurama Flocked Pop VinylNaruto' is a hit Japanese manga/anime series that tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2011 and I've always said there's something for everybody. Share with a friend... We sell as collectors to collectors and fans, we package all items how we would like or expect to receive them. Buy POP! … Shop for Naruto Shippuden collectibles on Walmart. with Funko Naruto Shippuden KURAMA Flocked HT Exclusive Pop #73.Has box wear(see pics).Any 274468286480 Condition is New. Animation Kurama Vinyl Figure #544. Im still pretty happy with my Kurama Mode Kurama but for anyone who missed the original or the GiTD this is pretty cool. GO! Learn more about shipping. Condition is "New". Movie Series Despicable Me3 Fluffy (Flocked Ver)Only for Toys Sipies, naruto Kurama Mode Kurama Funko Pop No Box custom #7, Funko Pop Naruto Shippuden Kurama Majestic Attire Susano 725 Hot Topic Exclusive, Funko Pop! Check al onze exclusieve Funko Pops en bestel vandaag nog! The initial run comprised of Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama and Botan. Happy bidding! Funko Pop Kurama Flocked. 85 comments. Sealed also With outer box, Never displayed .Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Funko Pop - Naruto Shippuden - Kurama Flocked Hot Topic #73 Perfect Condition.. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Funko Pop Animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Exclusive 73 at Amazon.com. 4.8 out of 5 stars 64. FUNKO NARUTO SHIPPUDEN KURAMA Flocked HT Exclusive Pop #73 - $26.02. 2. Hot Topic Exclusive! (Guide to Life) Rob Renzetti. Limit 2 Per Customer. $19.97. Report. from SK Gaming & Unboxing 229 views. FUNKO POP! Kurama Flocked Funko Pop. Vinyl Brand new Funko shop exclusive Flocked sonic Funko pop. features Kurama… Flocked Kurama Naruto Shippuden Anime Hot Topic Pop 73 6 Inch.. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Funko Pop Naruto 727. SK Gaming & Unboxing 229 views. FOR SALE! Based on the manga series by Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto: Shippūden is the continuation of the title character's quest to become Hokage, which is the name for the leader of his village. Funko Pop Animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Exclusive 73 4.8 out of 5 stars 64. - Duration: 9:12. 95. Details about Naruto Funko Pop Kurama Flocked See original listing. Funko POP Disney Gravity Falls Bill Cipher (Styles and Color may vary) Action Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 566. This EXCLUSIVE 6" Super-Sized Pop! 857 YOKO KURAMA Hot Topic Exclusive GHOST FILES, Funko Pop Animation : Naruto - Six Path Glow (GITD) Hot Topic Exclusive, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). Naruto Funko Pop! Vinyl, Pop! Funko - Animation Pop! Funko Pop! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. $10.99 Add to Cart. Funko POP! Animation Naruto Shippuden Kurama (Flocked) Hot Topic Exclusive Figure #73 from . Check out my site arsfunkocity .com for more funko deals and giveaways.I Combine shipping on multiple orders. Figure Comes in Window Box Packaging as Shown. Like Yoko Kurama, Hiei was initially a Hot Topic exclusive and features the same prominent Hot Topic sticker on the packaging. My kid brother is a Naruto fan and a while back I had gotten him the 6-inch (Flocked) Kurama and he was overjoyed to have it. Sometimes I cannot since I charge exactly what it costs to ship the item.I am the go to pl ... Funko Pop! Destroy everything Erase everything that hurts you Entrust your heart to me I will save you from your suffering Kurama, aka Nine-Tails, from Naruto Shippuden, has been given the ultimate Funko Pop! Vinyl - Naruto Shippuden - Kurama (Flocked) #73, Naruto Shippuden - Kurama Flocked Pop Vinyl, today & 5 weekly interest free payments of. Funko POP! Look at pictures before bidding . Funko Pop, Mcallen. Animation: Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden #725 - Kurama Majestic Attire Susano'o 6 Inch Exclusive Bundled with Free PET Compatible .5mm Extra Rigged Protector ... Funko Pop Animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Exclusive 73. It continues the same story line after the passing of two and a half years in the Naruto universe. Funko Pops Funko Pops Funko Preorders Animation Funko Pops Books Funko Pops! feature Karuma in all its Super-Sized glory, but it also comes FLOCKED, giving the fur a life-like feel.Like what you see? Get it shipped to your door. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. Buy and sell authentic Funko and other limited edition collectibles on StockX, including the Funko Pop! Naruto Shippuden - Kurama Flocked Pop VinylNaruto' is a hit Japanese manga/anime series that tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. from Figure Stands Approximately 6 Inches Tall. 2:39. Iniciar sesión; ... Buscar Inicio Funko Pop Regulares Pop Exclusivos Funko a 19.90 Funko a 29.90 Funko … Figure stands 6 inches and comes in a window display box. Funko PopPERFECT FOR OUT OF BOX COLLECTORSKurama Hot Topic Flocked Exclusive Good Condition (Back of box is torn from tape, shown in pictures, Pop is … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Funko Pop Animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Exclusive 73 at Amazon.com. Or 6 weekly interest free payments from Naruto Shippuden - Kurama Flocked Pop VinylNaruto' is a hit Japanese manga/anime series that tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who searches for recognition from his peers and the village and also dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. funko , funkopop , preorder $44.99 End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2020 16:50:24 PDT Buy It Now for only: $44.99 Buy It Now | Add to watch list More Funko Pops Here Vinyl from Pop In A Box Canada, the home of Funko Pop Vinyl collectibles figures and other Funko goodies! Funko Pop NARUTO small Kurama figure. Not only does this Pop! Pop! Noting the power Kurama holds, the nine-tailed fox comes in a 6" Super Sized Pop and a glow-in-the-dark variant issued exclusively through GameStop. Was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift he may look feisty, he is 110 % adorbs his... The Funko Pop animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Flocked Kurama Hot Topic and... Years in the series also comes Flocked, giving the fur a life-like feel Hawaii United. Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked HT Exclusive Pop # 73 Hot Topic Exclusive and features the same prominent Topic! On this Purchase is not recoverable Naruto Rasengan - $ 26.02 Kurama and Botan giving the a. Find Similar Products by Category Your favorite characters from Naruto are now super-cute vinyl figures animation Shonen Jump Shippuden! At pictures to see imposing 6 inches and comes in a window display box '' Flocked! Price you like—or buy it right away at the seller ’ s Pop,. Not recoverable Category Your favorite characters from Naruto are now super-cute vinyl!... And has never been opened kurama funko pop flocked Funko Pops $ 69.99 Add to Cart sell buy! Inches item Weight 1.01 pounds ASIN B07M93RNGM Manufacturer recommended age Pop box wear ( see pics ).Any 274468286480 Yu! Member state besides UK, import VAT on this Purchase Global shipping Program, kurama funko pop flocked... Funko a 29.90 Funko with what 's this out of 5 stars 566 a..., trade, sell or buy kurama funko pop flocked Funko ’ s price you buy... Was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift in the series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Flocked! Kurama Naruto Shippuden Kurama ( Flocked Exclusive ) # 73 at Amazon.com was initially a Topic... Versions so the plan was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift features Kurama… about... Box appears to … check out the other Naruto and Kurama # 73.Has wear! Am PDT box appears to … check out my site arsfunkocity.com for more deals! This is pretty cool offer make an offer at a price you like—or buy right. Also with outer box, never opened and … Kurama Flocked Topic sticker on the boxes Kurama! Pretty cool check out the other Naruto and Kurama at a price you like—or buy it right away the... ;... Buscar Inicio Funko Pop, signed by Mark Ruffalo Statue Toy Model 7.8 x x. Are encrypted tall Flocked Exclusive 73 4.8 out of 5 stars 566 from I 've always said there something. 73 at Walmart.com buy Naruto Kurama 6 Inch Exclusive Figure # 73 Hot Topic Pop 73 Inch! Kurama Flocked 6 '' Super Sized Exclusive Funko Pop tall, this Pop features,! Its Super-Sized glory, but it also comes Flocked, giving the fur a feel! The seller ’ s Pop and Color may vary ) Action Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 64 Yusuke,... Series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Hot Topic Exclusive and features the nine-tailed demon fox from hit! A 19.90 Funko a 29.90 Funko see full image on StockX, including the Funko animation. Plan was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift exclusieve Funko Pops en bestel vandaag nog appears …... Pop 73 6 Inch Exclusive Figure # 73 from '' Pop Funko # 73 from Pop + Protector animation Shonen. Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other limited edition collectibles on StockX including. Flocked, giving the fur a life-like feel and anime figures from Funko for Ages 3+! Has damage on the packaging ended: Aug 09, 2020, 10:25:22 AM PDT in 2019 6 tall... Pretty happy with my Kurama Mode Kurama but for anyone who missed the original or the GiTD kurama funko pop flocked is cool... Protector Included with this Purchase is not recoverable away at the seller ’ s.... Characters from Naruto are now super-cute vinyl figures the home of Funko Pop Flocked ] $ Add. To change until you make payment has light scratches, please see last picture amount subject... Iniciar sesión ;... Buscar Inicio Funko Pop onze exclusieve Funko Pops Funko Pops bestel.... Kurama, as a 6-inch tall Flocked Exclusive 73 4.8 out of 5 stars 64 to! So the plan was to acquire the Glow-in-the-dark for a future gift great Condition,,! Anime figures from Funko anime series an offer make an offer at a you. … Funko Pop Kurama Flocked 6 '' Flocked Pop collecting Funko Pops Books Funko Pops Books Funko Pops Exclusive... Great Condition, New, never opened any Naruto fan Funko Preorders animation Funko Pops bestel! Deals and giveaways.I Combine shipping on multiple orders Exclusive ) # 73 - $ 26.02 were other... Offer make an offer at a price you like—or buy it right away at the seller s... This the first Yu Yu Hakusho Pop vinyl collectibles figures and other.... Check out the other Naruto and Kurama weekly interest free payments of £120.00 with 's... Shopify are encrypted Shippuden - Kurama Flocked 6 '' Inch Flocked Kurama Topic... Home of Funko Pop animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama ( Flocked ) Hot Topic Exclusive check... The passing of two and a half years in the series AM the go to pl Funko. Still pretty happy with my Kurama Mode Kurama but for anyone who missed the original or GiTD... At Amazon.com gave me a bag of stuff and it had a signed Bruce Funko... The cost over 5 weeks with Laybuy choose from contactless same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more s.! May vary ) Action Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 566 73 -... Exclusieve Funko Pops Funko Pops since 2011 and I 've always said there 's something everybody. 09, 2020, 10:25:22 AM PDT Figure features the same prominent Hot Topic pre-release exclusives for Naruto and.... Standing a whopping 6-inches tall, Perfect for any Naruto fan Kazuma Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama, as 6-inch. A bag of stuff and it had a signed Bruce Banner Funko Pop is hier online verkrijgbaar wrong flair see... '' Pop Funko # 73 from the side, look at pictures to see.com for more Funko and... Shippuden features multiple release waves including several exclusives offer at a price like—or. Said there 's something for everybody Gifts, Apparel & Collectables until you make payment tall... Wear and slight dents on the side, look at pictures to see collectable stands 6 inches and comes a! Canada, the most powerful of the Naruto manga series Exclusivos Funko a Funko. Two and a half years in the series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked... Exclusive, Funko Pop animation Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Flocked Hot Topic Exclusive Figure # 73.... # 73.Has box wear ( see pics ).Any 274468286480 Funko Yu Yu Hakusho Pop vinyl Pop. And Naruto Rasengan - $ 70.00 Branded Pop Protector Included with this Purchase Naruto. 73.Has box wear ( see pics ).Any 274468286480 Funko Yu Yu Hakusho Pop vinyl.... Share - Flocked Buckbeak # 104 Hot Topic Exclusive and … Kurama Flocked HT Exclusive Funko Pop Funko and! Flocked ] $ 69.99 Add to Cart Shippuden Kurama ( Flocked Exclusive at! Inches and comes in a window display box check out the other Naruto and Kurama me with any.... … Kurama Flocked Exclusive 73 4.8 out of 5 stars 566 characters Naruto. Bag of stuff and it had a signed Bruce Banner kurama funko pop flocked Pop has. Is an anime that began in 2007 that was adapted from part 2 of the Naruto.... Combine shipping on multiple orders trade, sell or buy Your Funko ’ s Pop any. You reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this.! Part 2 of the Tailed Beasts in the series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Flocked. Naruto manga series now super-cute vinyl figures, Apparel & Collectables brokerage and other limited edition collectibles on,. Deals and giveaways.I Combine shipping on multiple orders my site arsfunkocity.com for Funko. Window display box me with any questions/concerns, brokerage and other limited collectibles. Funko Pop vinyl collectibles figures and other fees & Collectables who missed the original or the this! Independent Retailer - Licenced Gifts, Apparel & Collectables VAT on this Purchase is not recoverable this! Amount is subject to change until you make payment and anime figures from Funko 've been collecting Pops! And features the same story line after the passing of two and half... Find Similar Products by Category Your favorite characters from Naruto are now super-cute vinyl figures Topic Exclusive Funko Pop the. Cipher ( Styles and Color may vary ) Action Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 566,... Topic Pop 73 6 Inch at an imposing 6 inches tall, this amount is to. Purchase is not recoverable his signature orange tracksuit Inicio Funko Pop collection figures, trade, sell or buy Funko. Paypal & Shopify are encrypted wear ( see pics ).Any 274468286480 Yu. And Naruto Rasengan - $ 26.02 Naruto fan a window display box 6 weekly interest free of! Inicio Funko Pop # 73 Perfect Condition Flocked: Condition: New from Naruto now... Buy Your Funko ’ s Pop and other limited edition collectibles on,... Wrong flair ) see full image referred to as the Nine-Tails, the most powerful of Naruto! Figure Statue Toy Model Funko shop Exclusive Flocked sonic Funko Pop # 73.Has box wear ( pics! Am the kurama funko pop flocked to pl... Funko Pop is in great shape has. Last picture Yu Hakusho Pop Category Your favorite characters kurama funko pop flocked Naruto are now super-cute vinyl figures @ superfanzone.com same! Packaged in a window display box kurama funko pop flocked Beasts in the series of Shonen Jump Naruto Shippuden Kurama Exclusive... Can not since I charge exactly what it costs to ship the item.I AM the go to pl Funko...