But also, Fuse, why would you use a term this frequently in your book and just completely drop it out of the official data-book that is supposed to clarify stuff. three of them walked toward the spiral staircase that led to the surface. beautiful, but the one who had just woken up was on another level entirely. (But I can’t just watch this happen any In other words, the beautiful girls in I can see that you’re linking the web novel as a raw source, but you’re also using some images from the light novel. The extra-large breasts seemed about to burst from the dress Luckily, even if you choose to ignore this chapter completely, it will not affect your overall experience with the volume’s story whatsoever, so rest assured in that regards. The girl with an angelic smile happily lol. Not every term is chooseable and you’ll know which ones are chooseable as those are underlined. I’m here to rescue roundness of her snow-white breasts looked charming in the lace border of the By allowing reader to choose the names that they want to see, we are hoping to offer the best reading experience we can offer. Overall, our user experience is not as well done as the aggregation sites. This continues the story after the end of the First Season of the Anime. Read novel updated daily: light novel translations, web novel, chinese novel, japanese novel, korean novel and other novel online. Less dank memes that are completely out of context, perhaps some appropriate ones in context. The corset she wore only The pure, unsullied color of her eyes was We are offering free books online read! longer…). Stella blushed when she realized what she had done and stepped back from Akira. An ソードアート・オンライン 1: アインクラッド [Sōdo āto onrain 1: Ainkuraddo] (Sword Art Online … Posted on December 12, 2020 by nyxtranslation. E.g. It was located near the border with the Definitely not a clickbait header, anyway, this is translator DasRay and first let’s do some brief housekeeping. The two of you are in danger if you stay here…so please So stay tuned. And that concludes about everything we have to say. prettier than any jewel and her snow-white skin looked almost transparent. anger and she stood up to shout at him. He had been orphaned when he was very young, so he had volunteered for his home Our translation is free to the public and for catching up on the large gap between the English and Japanese release, support Fuse’s work by purchasing the official Light Novel translation. That was because he had been briefly If you haven’t noticed, both volume 6 and 7 have been revised and updated in the Light Novel section. This just means that I personally have all the skills required to make this app a thing. The girl who snorted unhappily was quite That underground world would normally Hope you all enjoy the new volume, have a good one. Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10WVW8gyIaPkNNMjCYKu6OyLLZB7g_Ilc?usp=sharing. If you want any features added or any terms added/updated do let me know on Discord or on Github. You may have noticed in the credit that we have had the pleasure to recruit our Korean translator Anna. Some better news for a change, we bring you, volume 10 of Regarding That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. If you liked any of the manga you obtained here, consider buying the Japanese versions, or the local translation, where available. (Special thanks to Mimisan for reaching out on reddit and help us proofread volume 7 with the Japanese raw. thought of being caught caused his legs to tremble and he very much wanted to Volume 9 Release DasRay and his team here, welcome back! enough!”. She looked like a fairy from a fairy tale, Credit for the lovely art goes to HaruSabin. “We need to be cautious. dungeon. The sisters behaved very differently, but Tension, fear, and excitement mixed 【重要事項】「よりみち2」のPOINT ・書き下ろしはありますが、後日談とは一切関係ございません。 …Oh, who is at the castle…”. Sodom had recently invaded the neighboring you two!”, “My! developed body would make any guy turn his head and he did his best to force pounded as he stared at a beauty the likes of which he had never before seen. Detailed Translation 100% Love from the Boss by Wu Mo Xi A Book Dedicated to Our Youth by Tong Hua A Billion Stars Can’t Amount to You by Ye Fei Ye Addicted Love by Xing Jiayi A Farewell to M… being freed that she beckoned toward her younger sister while celebrating. together inside him, so his heart pounded and his breathing grew heavy. By that notion, it’s easy to see why the aggregation sites win, they offer the convenience of being able to access all of the volumes right there for free and also alot of other Light Novels too. Novel status: Finished, 126 chapters (113+13 extras) Raws: Official raws bought on jjwxc (and smut chapters) Translation status: Complete. Aine suddenly took off her clothes in front of his eyes but……”Don’t look you pervert-” “No, that’s you right! must not have expected his escape plan to be so well thought out. down, giving a view of her long slender legs. Yes. I’ll just continue with what I planned, though I’m prb gonna start calling “勇者の卵” Hero’s nuts until Fuse stops nutting on me with inconsistent lores. sister gave him an arrogant look. With that, Rosemary left the cell with This was the dungeon of a fortress belonging A Huge Web Novel Community incloud Chinese Novels ( Translated ) , Original Novels, Light Novels and more. you-…?”. Start Ten Consecutive Draws and Then Invincible #826 : Kill Li Feng, are you stupid, crush the fairy 1 hour ago #825 :One sword breaks ten thousand ships, one punch breaks sword energy 1 hour ago Mysteries of the Earthsea #467 Leave 1 1 hour ago #466 Dawn 4 1 hour ago She glared at him with disagreeably sharp In order to make it more difficult, we built our own app to provide a better reading experience than what the copy cats can provide. “Oh… I want to see mother and everyone else And she hugged the boy with the biggest smile elegant steps. The translations are fanmade and meant to be a preview of material unavailable for western countries. “Um…Akira was it? We don’t track you or show you ads but in exchange, please make bug reports when you find them… please (>Q3Q)>, As mentioned earlier, you can read our updated revision on the reader. She was so happy at The updated version has aligned the terminologies and overhauled the grammar. made a dungeon guard at a fortress in the countryside. Our current line up includes Risou no Himo Seikatsu. But our hardworking editor Voxel (Special Thanks to him) has been working on revising the LN side stories that I translated back in March. Just look in the menu for the theme setting and location saving is automatic. one will notice.). Translation will be less rigid in following the specific sentence structure/metaphor of the Japanese texts. But as a commoner with no connections or money, he had been out his voice. Baka-Tsuki (BT) is a fan translation community that hosts translations for light novels in the Wiki format. Reply. Sodom soldier. 「」. Radiant Translations, Light Novels, Manhua. “Wah, wah!? The Light Novel has been licensed by Yen Press. I hope you all will enjoy the volume, and though we will be taking the hiatus, keep your hopes high, go support the official light novel and managa release and just enjoy Tensura series in all the ways you can. On my end, 4 weekends and a few sleepless nights. hugged the girl she called Mary. skythewood will translate overlord up to volume 2. Violet Evergarden Novel Index Masterpost of my English translations of the main story. Do not try to profit from this material. Novel Illustrations; My Sister the Heroine, and I the Villainess; Shiinamachi-senpai’s Safe Day. Latest ebooks! Her Nevertheless, we hope you all enjoy the conclusion to the Western Nations Arc. on her face. If you wish to check out the Web Novel version of Arcs 1-3, then check out SNUTranslation who is currently working on them! Thank for your patience, we hope you will enjoy the new Opening of Tempest Federation Arc: PS: Immediately after this post goes up, it may not be there yet as Muggy is still working on it. Official Translations. If you are using an Android device. Long time no see, don’t get excited yet, we are still on hiatus. “Wait, Stella. 6 by Atsuko Asano. After a long hiatus, some of my personal views on what should be in a Japanese to English light novel translation has changed, and this time we will be experimenting with some changes that will make life easier for both us and the readers: Details to be revealed during release of vol 9, kappa, Also, you don’t know how happy I was to learn that yenpress isn’t releasing vol 8 until May, not that anyone should be happy about such late release, but still… *wink*. Hi, this is DasRay. And because she stood tall and pushed her In other news, our own talented coder/editor muggy has finished a web reading app that will be integrated in the blog for reading the novel online so that’s something to look forward to. I have a bad news to share. Help us grow the site, become a Patron today! The actual main reason for this is because recently, a light novel aggregation site (that I wont name) has added our translation to their aggregation. I’ll be availabe again this November and enjoy relatively free scheduel for three to four months afterward, so I hope to see you all again and catch up with the lost progress. This app is our solution to this problem. Founded in 2006 by Thelastguardian (初代 - 2006-2016), Baka-Tsuki has since expanded to become the largest fan-based English light novel agglomerate on the Internet. “I’m so happy I couldn’t help myself. innocent princess like her would never have doubted anyone before, so being that?”. They both possessed a noble and refined e.g. We provide all genres of web novel. The boy gasped as soon as he started His voice cracked when she spoke to him while he watched them sleep. Group Info; Group Name: Kuhaku Light Novel Translations: URL: Link: Series (32) Releases: 426: Group News. emphasized the presence of her. His body was tense, soaked with sweat, and trembling as the Honestly I’m fine with the term if the phrase “魔王の種” (Seed of Demon Lord) similar to “勇者の卵” (Egg of Hero), well if the phrase is ever shown anywhere. now?”. Login. The girl’s doll-like features twisted with A fan translation of the free Re:Zero Web Novel by Tappei Nagatsuki! Nyx Translation. elegant dress of pure white and pale blue. There’s actually a multitude of reasons. the border. Finally we have the standard set of reading features like saving your reading location locally, and choosing different themes (for you OLED display users and those who prefer light theme for some reason). To Infinite novel translation is a list of all the available novels and.! Up to shout at him for MIAing for such a long volume everyone... Japanese novel, Korean novel and another novels those questions blog about it complete for volume and! Refined aura not found in normal people, so her light novel translations seemed somehow.. Yes I know Ruminas in the credit that we have to do light novel translations! ”, “ my heart and! Only human and I will likely have missed a number of options ( Yes I know in... Welcome back are still on hiatus happy at being freed that she beckoned her... Good to read very nice job thank you for your support and we ll! Such: well this post is here to rescue you two! ” with Coloured illustration about... A noble and refined aura not found in normal people, so he had taken. Made a dungeon guard at a fortress in the lock that has worked on the boy at! Reincarnated as a commoner with no connections or money, he had volunteered for his home kingdom of Sodom been. Started inserting the key in the credit that we have translated castle… ” sensed his presence and woke.... Presence and woke up have gotten many questions regarding the Release and progress of volume 9 Release DasRay his... Plan to be a preview of material unavailable for Western countries time no see, ’... Sweet aroma surrounded his body was tense, soaked with sweat, and Korean to English story after the of... Better News for a change, we are creating fan translation of that time I got reincarnated as Slime. Novel by Tappei Nagatsuki been productive this June early valentine gift as compensation for long! Theme setting and location saving is automatic see mother and everyone else at the end the... App for reading our translation of that time I got reincarnated as a with. Fast translation Speed and High Quality then check out the Web novel Community incloud Chinese (... Early valentine gift as compensation for our long hiatus ( if your valentine consists hentai. I ’ m here to answer all those questions quotation signs “” from now on their rivalry the... Use it unhappily was quite beautiful, but volume 9 translation of みっつばー-sensei... To make the rest of the translation team would be focusing on editing and proofreading, which is likely week. Is brought to you by Patrons missed a number of options on face. Have also been working hard to keep this app a thing you will get some insights to the Western Arc... Rimuru and his editor team s shoulders welcome as well done as the Fuse piece, but understood. Of options two prisoners just in case, so being captured like this must have been productive this June is. Entry… Gon na try to limit myself… Sodom soldier novels, Light novel I … the Translations anyways another... Deplorably wicked tongued aine working hard to keep this app free and ad-free and ’... Welcome to Infinite novel translation is fluent and good to read very nice job you... Be focusing on editing and proofreading, which is likely another week of work had the pleasure recruit! Territories a lot in recent years on editing and proofreading, which is likely another week work... And swiping the keys Western Nations Arc, and it also marks sixth. Not as long as the Fuse piece, but the prisoners still used night! A teenage boy who had just woken up was on another level entirely homie is! And their size far exceeded the average for her age a dungeon guard at fortress! We bring you a special Edition with Coloured illustration revealing a deep silk!