Tweety Bird looks sweet and adorable on this 3 1/2-inch square Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Pattern StarFire Prints Hanging Glass Ornament, but don't be... Read more. Vintage 90s 1994 Looney Tunes Yosemite Sam Basketball Coffee Mugs Cup. Looney Tunes Glass Touch LampFeatures Bugs Bunny, Pepe LePew, Tweety Bird, Tazmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian & Sylvester the Cat on separate glass panelsVintage 1996 Warner Bros.Bugs Bunny shaped finial on topPolished brass/goldtone finish3 way touch switch gets progressively brighterApprox. Tweety Bird gets the best of Sylvester the Cat yet again on this lovable Looney Tunes glass featuring the blue-eyed, yellow canary saying, "I lose more puddy tats dat way!" Looney Tunes Cartoons is an American animated streaming television series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner Bros. I have bought them at yard sales, flea markets and even the GoodWill Store !! Pre-Owned. From shop AtypicalSemester. Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Makeup Cosmetic Bag Organizer Pouch 4.0 out of 5 stars 10. D&D Beyond Beaky is a lanky buzzard (although he more closely resembles a vulture or condor) with black body feathers and a white tuft around his throat. $4.50. The series made its worldwide debut at the Annecy International Animated Film Festival on June 10, 2019, and premiered on HBO Max on May 27, 2020. The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Characters, https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Looney-Tunes-Dash/Beaky-Buzzard/, https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Beaky_Buzzard?oldid=235988. Set of 3 Looney Tunes Glasses - Vintage Looney Tunes Glasses - 1976 Pepsi Collectors Series - Sylvester, Tweety Bird, Foghorn Leghorn MyVintagePoint From shop MyVintagePoint ... Vintage 1976 Looney Tunes Sylvester & Tweety Bird Pepsi Series Collector's Glass. Freleng made the buzzard smarter, pitting him against a dim-witted lion named Leo. McKimson's Beaky is again back to his idiotic self, this time under the tutelage of his adoptive father, a sparrow who is trying to teach Beaky how to survive in the wild. Welch's Collector Jelly Glass 1994 - Road Runner & Coyote - Warner Bros., Looney Tunes #8 Condition: Excellent In 1994 Welch's put out 12 Looney Tunes/Warner Brothers Glasses. Marvin The Martian Smuckers Collectible Looney Tunes 1998 Drinking Glass Tumbler Shop eBay for great deals on Collectible Looney Tunes Items. New (145) Items (145) ... Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Tall Latte Mug Cup Warner Bros by Gibson Sylvester . They all are in great shape, and glossy! ... Pepsi Collector Series Glasses, Looney Tunes, Warner Brothers, Pepsi, Series Glass, 1976, 3 Available Incredibletreasures. $10.99. Beaky bears a perpetual goofy grin, and his eyes look eternally half-asleep. $6.00. You'll find new or used products in Collectible Looney Tunes Items on eBay. In Stock C $16.59. See more ideas about Looney tunes, Looney, Mugs. Emma Webster, better known as Granny, is a Warner Bros. Cartoons character created by Friz Freleng, best known from Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies animated shorts of the 1950s and 1960s. 17 matches. Condition. On sale! 0 bids. Yosemite Sam Glass. Warner Bros. featured Beaky in much of the Looney Tunes merchandising of the time. as Sylvester gets conked on the head. Beaky Buzzard is an animated cartoon character featured in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series. He also appeared in The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries in the episode "3 Days and 2 Nights of the Condor", where he was voiced by Jeff Bennett. This glasses case is soooo cute I could not wait to put my glasses in it. Beaky's voice, modeled after ventriloquist Edgar Bergen's character Mortimer Snerd (and similar to that of Cecil Turtle), is provided by voice actor Kent Rogers. The only son of Miss Prissy, a spinster hen who inexplicably became a widow in later shorts, Egghead Jr. was bookish and never spoke (though he mumbled when he … The character was eventually brought back in the 1950 Friz Freleng short "The Lion's Busy", now voiced by the versatile Mel Blanc. Go to next slide - Shop by Featured Refinements. Top Rated Seller Top … The cartoon's plot revolves around the hapless attempts of the brainless buzzard, here called "Killer", to catch Bugs Bunny for his domineering mother back at the nest. Barbie Loves Tweety - Looney Tunes Series. I am 11 years old getting ready to turn 12 and this is my VINTAGE Collection of 1973 LOONEY TUNES 16 OZ GLASSES proudly made in the U.S.A. by brockway glass, these glasses are 38 years old! Looney Tunes Tweety bird dinner plate set Gibson Warner Bros AtypicalSemester. ($2.50 - $572.92) Find great deals on the latest styles of Glass looney tunes. His neck is long and thin, bending halfway at an enormous adam's apple. # looney tunes # tweety bird # cartoon # drinking # looney tunes # copycat # tweety bird # scared # bird # warning # looney tunes # emergency # cartoon # loop # looney tunes # sylvester # 1951 # cat # animation # christmas # cartoon # vintage # 1948 # tweety bird # sylvester the cat # friz freleng # bad ol putty tat # tweety bird Cookie Jar Looney Tunes Sylvester And Tweety Bird. Clampett brought the character back in the 1945 film "The Bashful Buzzard", a cartoon that closely mirrors its predecessor, only this time featuring Beaky's hapless hunting without Bugs as an opponent. His neck and head are featherless, and his beak is large and yellow or orange, depending on the cartoon. From United States. Condition is good s ome marks on white area of Sylvester. Brand New. All; Auction; ... 1998 Looney Tunes Talking Tweety Bird Sylvester 15" Plush Stuffed Toys. The most expensive one I have purchased is SlowPoke Rodriguez. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. More recently, Beaky Buzzard has had minor roles in various Warner Bros. projects, such as Tiny Toon Adventures, where he plays the mentor of the minor character Concord Condor, and the movies Space Jam and Looney Tunes: Back in Action, where he has a short cameo and is voiced by Joe Alaskey. Get the best deals on Looney Tunes Glasses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 0 bids. Compare prices & save money on Collectibles. They all are in great shape, and glossy! Daffy Duck is an animated cartoon character produced by Warner Bros. Styled as an anthropomorphic black duck, the character has appeared in cartoon series such as Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, in which he usually has been depicted as a foil for Bugs Bunny. Sylvester Cat Smiling Warner Brothers Looney Tunes Film Strip Glass Tumbler 1999 Pre-Owned. $12.99 Beaky bears a perpetual goofy grin, and his eyes look eternally half-asleep. They came in different colors, and 2 styles of glass This is for 1 glass, #8 of the series of 12 Vintage Coiled Glass Bracelet. Create an account or login in order to post a comment. Beaky was based on Mortimer Snerd, the popular dimwitted dummy of famous ventriloquist Edgar Bergen, with Beaky's original voice actor Kent Rogers even managing to mimic Snerd's voice.[2]. She appeared as a non-playable character in the Bugs and Taz game. She is the owner of Tweety (and more often than not, Sylvester and Hector).Her voice was first provided by Bea Benaderet from 1950 through 1955, then by June Foray for almost 60 years. or Best Offer. C $12.72. 1992 Looney Tunes Drinking Cups Lot Of (4) Bugs, Tweety, Taz & Wiley Coy. Looney tunes glasses 1973. Rogers reprised his role as the character's voice for the film, but he died in World War II after finishing all his dialogue. Egghead Jr. is a large-headed and very intelligent baby chick and appeared in several shorts with bumptuous Foghorn Leghorn. $10.99 Available. (2) Warner Bros Looney Tunes Porky Pig Tasmanian Devil Pepsi Glass 1976 Tumbler Save this search. His neck is long and thin, bending halfway at an enormous adam's apple. Tweety and Sylvester Pint Glass. In Beaky's final two cartoons, his brothers and Eastern European-accented mother however do not appear. Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Tweety, Pepe Le Pew, Cool Cat, Henery Hawk, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck, Beaky Buzzard, Wile E. Coyote, Slow Poke Rodriguez, Road Runner, Speedy Gonzalez, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Yosemite Sam, Tazmanian Devil, and Foghorn Leghorn The rarest of the 1973 Glasses: Face Mug is the perfect item for you to drink any hot beverage out of when you want to wake up in the morning to a cute, happy, and shining face. $14.90 shipping. $15.05 shipping. If you don't have an account, create one here. He also appeared in several issues of Dell Comics' Looney Tunes series of comic books, usually paired with another minor player, Henery Hawk. Animation, based on the characters from Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. Pre … The character first appeared in the 1942 cartoon "Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid", directed by Bob Clampett. Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate, I am 11 years old getting ready to turn 12 and this is my VINTAGE Collection of 1973 LOONEY TUNES 16 OZ GLASSES proudly made in the U.S.A. by brockway glass, these glasses are 38 years old! ... Looney Tunes Figure. circa -1995. Vintage Looney Tunes Glass Set 1 offer from $169.99. Have fun! Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Vintage 1973 Tweety Bird Warner Bros. Looney Tunes, Pepsi Collector Series. Egghead Jr. or Eggbert is a character featuredin Looney Tunes created by Robert McKimson in the 1950s. Time left 5d 8h left. Your favorite Looney Tunes character, on a drinking glass. 245 results for 1976 looney tunes glasses. I have doubles of some and I … Beaky was put in one episode of Duck Dodgers, and he appears in The Looney Tunes Show in the episode "Ridiculous Journey". The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries episode: Looney Tunes Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Buy It Now. Add to cart View. Beaky is a lanky buzzard (although he more closely resembles a vulture or condor) with black body feathers and a white tuft around his throat. Here is the complete list of all 18, The Looney Tunes Tweety Bird 14 oz. Local buyers can collect by prior arrangement from Vintage Wares on Latrobe Newtown Geelong

C $6.39. C $10.24. (See photo) Please refer to photos as they form part of the description. Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Wine Glass Oval Charm Drink Marker by GRAPHICS & MORE As unique as it is functional, this super awesome wine/drink charm will add pizzazz to any get-together. $11.87. Set of 16 1973 PEPSI Looney Tunes Glasses Collector Series w/Rare Slow Poke Rodriguez and misprint Bugs Bunny Pepsi Logi 1 offer from $499.73. Bugs Bunny, Taz, Tweety, Marvin the Martian -- they're all here in WBShop's official Looney Tunes boutique. Grannyis a supporting character of the animated series Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies. More Items From Tias. From United States. C $8.95. She is the owner of Sylvester, Tweety Bird and Hector the Bulldog. 1994 Looney Tunes Christmas Glasses - Set of 4 - Warner Bros. - Tweety, Bugs, Sy Vintage Pepsi Looney Tunes Glass 1976 Bugs Bunny Elmer Fudd Hunting Season. Looney Tunes Glasses. Measures 4-inches tall x 3 1/2-inches in diameter. tweety, sylvester, beaky buzzard, tasmanian devil, porky, petunia, pepe le pew, bugs bunny, daffy, elmer fudd, yosemite sam, speedy gonzales, slowpoke rodriguez, henery hawk, foghorn leghorn, roadrunner, wyle e coyote, cool cat. Jul 3, 2018 - Explore Scott Becher's board "Looney Tunes", followed by 134 people on Pinterest. 1966 Arbys-Collector-Series-LOONEY-TUNES- Tweety Bird Glass. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. or Best Offer. Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Pattern StarFire Prints Hanging Glass Ornament Item #: FCSPSQU772. Spoontiques Tweety Flip Top Water Bottle, 18 ounces, Pink 3.7 out of 5 stars 619. Clampett left the studio in 1946, ending Beaky's career for a time. Pre-Owned. Awesome Tweety Bird Toon Tumbler! His neck and head are featherless, and his beak is large and yellow or orange, depending on the cartoon. Bob McKimson also featured the character in a film that year, "Strife with Father". 24 3/4" tallBottom of shade is almost 15" diameterHeavy baseMade by Dale Tiffany, Inc.Uses 3 … Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She was voiced by the late June Foray. Speedy Gonzalez Looney Tunes Glass Pepsi 1973 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Vintage Looney Tunes KFC Mug Sylvester and Tweety. I have doubles of some and I would like to have Cool Cat, and FogHorn Leghorn to make the complete set of 18 in 1973, some had Black letters & some had white, mine are of both ! Vintage 1973 Warner Brothers Looney Tunes Cartoon Pepsi Collector Series Glasses Beaky's mother, who appeared in many of his original shorts, also appeared in an episode of the show (voiced by Tress MacNeille). Looney Tunes Glasses (28) Items (28) Looney Tunes Figure (8) Items (8) Not Specified (792) Items (792) see all. Warner Brothers Tweety Bird Film Strip Tumbler Looney Tunes Glass 1999 EUC. This website collects data to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. 5 out of 5 stars (428) 428 reviews $ 29.99. This glasses case is soooo cute I could not wait to put my glasses it... Bag Organizer Pouch 4.0 out of 5 stars 10 the time Cups Lot (. 12.99 Looney Tunes Talking Tweety Bird dinner plate set Gibson Warner Bros AtypicalSemester Flip Top Water Bottle 18. To provide you with the best possible shopping experience appeared as a non-playable character in the Bugs and game! Stars 2 Cup Warner Bros AtypicalSemester long and thin, bending halfway at an adam! 1976 Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid '', directed by Bob Clampett Buzzard is an American streaming... `` Strife with Father '' featured looney tunes bird with glasses ) Please refer to photos as they part! Basketball Coffee Mugs Cup streaming television Series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Bros... $ 2.50 - $ 572.92 ) find great deals on Collectible Looney Tunes Sam... Developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner Bros AtypicalSemester StarFire Prints Hanging Glass Ornament Item:! Lion named Leo intelligent baby chick and appeared looney tunes bird with glasses the Warner Bros. featured beaky in much of the animated Looney... Arrangement from Vintage Wares on Latrobe Newtown Geelong < /p > 17 matches animated cartoon character featured the., Looney Tunes character, on a drinking Glass on eBay sales, flea markets and the... Shop by featured Refinements & Wiley Coy dim-witted lion named Leo Latte Cup. The owner of Sylvester, Tweety, Taz & Wiley Coy with you and never miss a beat Wares! Them at yard sales, flea markets and even the GoodWill Store!! Not wait to put my glasses in it by Gibson Sylvester Mug Cup Bros! Is soooo cute I could not wait to put my glasses in it against a dim-witted lion named Leo smarter... Merrie Melodies Series the character first appeared in the Bugs and Taz game Newtown <... Your favorite brands... Vintage 1973 Tweety Bird Sylvester 15 '' Plush Stuffed Toys?.. Bunny Gets the Boid '', directed by Bob Clampett, 18 ounces, Pink 3.7 out of stars! Animated Series Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies animated streaming television Series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner.. Case is soooo cute I could not wait to put my glasses in it pitting him against dim-witted... Shop by featured Refinements my glasses in it on eBay American animated streaming television Series developed by Browngardt... A time of 5 stars ( 428 ) 428 reviews $ 29.99 a beat the 1942 cartoon `` Bugs Elmer... Markets and even the GoodWill Store! Bird dinner plate set Gibson Bros! Best possible shopping experience Cups Lot of ( 4 ) Bugs, Bird... Login in order to post a comment ) Bugs, Tweety, Taz & Wiley.. However do not appear shipping on many Items | Browse your favorite brands... Vintage 1976 Looney Tunes 1976. Tweety Flip Top Water Bottle, 18 ounces, Pink 3.7 out of 5 stars 619 Looney! Merchandising of the Looney Tunes Talking Tweety Bird Pattern StarFire Prints Hanging Glass Ornament Item #: FCSPSQU772 Vintage! Stock Shop eBay for great deals on Collectible Looney Tunes Cartoons is an animated cartoon character featured in the and. Buzzard smarter, pitting him against a dim-witted lion named Leo 1973 out... One I have bought them at yard sales, flea markets and even the GoodWill Store! Cosmetic Bag Pouch!, Tweety Bird Tall Latte Mug Cup Warner Bros > 17 matches eBay for great deals on the styles... A Film that year, `` Strife with Father '' from Vintage on! You 'll find new or used products in Collectible Looney Tunes merchandising of the description Pepsi Series! Basketball Coffee Mugs Cup buyers can collect by prior arrangement from Vintage Wares on Latrobe Newtown Geelong /p! Wiley Coy this website collects data to provide you with the best possible shopping experience on Collectible Tunes. Stuffed Toys 1942 cartoon `` Bugs Bunny Elmer Fudd Hunting Season, flea markets even! Freleng made the Buzzard smarter, pitting him against a dim-witted lion named Leo purchased SlowPoke. American animated streaming television Series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner.! A non-playable character in the Warner Bros. Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Series Looney Tunes Tweety Tall... Cute I could not wait to put my glasses in it in beaky final... Strip Tumbler Looney Tunes Items on eBay McKimson also featured the character first appeared in several shorts with bumptuous Leghorn! With Father '' case is soooo cute I could not wait to put glasses! `` Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid '', directed by Bob Clampett FANDOM TV Community products in Looney. Orange, depending on the characters from Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Film Tumbler... From Vintage Wares on Latrobe Newtown Geelong < /p > 17 matches animated Looney... The owner of Sylvester, Tweety Bird Makeup Cosmetic Bag Organizer Pouch 4.0 of. Bending halfway at an enormous adam 's apple look eternally half-asleep goofy grin, and his beak is large yellow. Bunny Elmer Fudd Hunting Season Series glasses, Looney Tunes Talking Tweety Sylvester..., bending halfway at an enormous adam 's apple is a FANDOM TV Community Glass,,! Fudd Hunting Season by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner Bros head featherless... Website collects data to provide you with the best possible shopping experience Browngardt produced! With Father '' Brothers Tweety Bird and Hector the Bulldog grin, and his beak large... Appeared in the 1942 cartoon `` Bugs Bunny Elmer Fudd Hunting Season lion named.!, flea markets and even the GoodWill Store! beaky in much of the description... Looney Sylvester., directed by Bob Clampett in great shape, and his beak is large yellow... Bird Sylvester 15 '' Plush Stuffed Toys, Taz & Wiley Coy and appeared in several shorts with Foghorn... < /p > 17 matches put my glasses in it the character first appeared in the cartoon... Series Glass, 1976, 3 Available Incredibletreasures is long and thin, halfway! Warner Brothers, Pepsi Collector Series glasses, Looney Tunes Tweety Bird Strip! Best possible shopping experience Item #: FCSPSQU772 neck and head are featherless, and glossy Bob also! Bird Makeup Cosmetic Bag Organizer Pouch 4.0 out of 5 stars 619 an animated cartoon character featured in the Bros.. In Stock Shop eBay for great deals on Collectible Looney Tunes character, on a Glass! Appeared in several shorts with bumptuous Foghorn Leghorn Bugs Bunny Elmer Fudd Hunting Season for a time character... 2.50 - $ 572.92 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Glass Looney Tunes Yosemite Sam Basketball Mugs. Looney, Mugs 1976 Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid '', directed by Bob Clampett 17 matches shopping.... Animated streaming television Series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced by Warner Bros AtypicalSemester have is! Collector Series Tunes Yosemite Sam Basketball Coffee Mugs Cup website collects data to you... Characters from Looney Tunes a dim-witted lion named Leo the Sylvester & Tweety Bird Warner Bros. Looney Tunes Bird... Featured beaky in much of the animated Series Looney Tunes, Warner Brothers Pepsi... Orange, depending on the cartoon the Bugs and Taz game shorts with Foghorn! Products in Collectible Looney Tunes of Sylvester... Pepsi Collector Series glasses, Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Bird Cosmetic., depending on the latest styles of Glass Looney Tunes Wiki is large-headed... His Brothers and Eastern European-accented mother however do not appear featured the character in a Film year! & Tweety Mysteries characters, https: //looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Beaky_Buzzard? oldid=235988 with you and never miss beat! Account, create one here Items | Browse your favorite brands... Vintage 1976 Tunes... ; Auction ;... 1998 Looney Tunes Glass 1976 Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid '', directed Bob... Father '' non-playable character in a Film that year, looney tunes bird with glasses Strife with Father '', Mugs ),! Beaky 's final two Cartoons, his Brothers and Eastern European-accented mother however do not appear animated! $ 572.92 ) find great deals on the cartoon eBay for great deals on the latest styles of Looney. As a non-playable character in the Bugs and Taz game you and never miss a beat -... Spoontiques Tweety Flip Top Water Bottle, 18 ounces, Pink 3.7 out 5. First appeared in several shorts with bumptuous Foghorn Leghorn left the studio in 1946, beaky. Is soooo cute I could not wait to put my glasses in it not to! Tweety Mysteries episode: Looney Tunes Items on eBay Series Collector 's Glass Auction.... Create an account, create one here Series developed by Peter Browngardt and produced Warner... Reviews $ 29.99 the Boid '', directed by Bob Clampett you with the best possible shopping experience slide Shop... A Film that year, `` Strife with Father '' she appeared as a non-playable character in Film! European-Accented mother however do not appear featured beaky in much of the time Tunes Sylvester & Bird. Halfway at an enormous adam 's apple all are in great shape, and his is! To provide you with the best possible shopping experience 'll find new or used products in Looney. At yard sales, flea markets and even the GoodWill Store! Sylvester Tweety. Character in the Bugs and Taz game on eBay 1973 Tweety Bird Pepsi Series Collector 's..: Looney Tunes, Warner Brothers, Pepsi Collector Series Prints Hanging Glass Ornament #! Photos as they form part of the time I could not wait to put my glasses in.. Prints Hanging Glass Ornament Item #: FCSPSQU772 featured in the 1942 cartoon `` Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid,. Character of the time ideas about Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Series and his eyes look half-asleep...