Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. Merrell Mens Hiking Boots Moab 2 Mid J06051 Waterproof Shoes Brown US Size 10.5 C $ 77.16 or Best Offer Merrell Moab FST Leather Waterproof Hiking (Size 7.5 & 8) Black / Granite J37517 shipping: + $8.99 shipping . MERRELL Men's MOAB 2 VERTEX MID WATERPROOF Comp Toe Work Boot J19483W Brown 8.5W. Hiking boot Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof, Color - Granite, 7,5 M US. Gear up for a fun-filled day on the trail in the Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof hiking boot!M Select DRY technology seals out water while allowing moisture to escape.Mid-cut height for added ankle support. Free shipping BOTH ways on merrell moab mid waterproof granite from our vast selection of styles. Product description Gear up for a fun-filled day on the trail in the Merrell® Moab 2 Mid Waterproof hiking boot! 43 results for "Merrell Moab Ventilator" Skip to main search results ... Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Earth, 12 M US. Features of Moab 2 Boots … Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. Eastern Mountain Sports brings you the best selection of name brands for the whole family. Bellows tongue helps … Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. $64.95 ... + $12.88 shipping . I wish they had a high boot version of these. AU $179.99 + AU $35.00 shipping Merrell Mens Moab 2 GTX Shoe. Merrell. Buy Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot and other Hiking Boots at Amazon.com. $79.99 + $7.99 shipping . Size : 13 WideColor Name: Granite Verified Purchase. I relegated them to the sports closet for summer time wear with thinner socks. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019. Bellows tongue helps … $83.14. 2 viewed per hour. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Very comfortable. For this review, we tested the men’s version of the Moab 2 Ventilator Low, but Merrell also makes the shoe in a waterproof model, which adds about 2 ounces per pair and costs $25 more. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Shop online now for your very own MERRELL Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots, Granite. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2017, NOT waterproof. £95.35. Official Merrell Site - Shop mens Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof wide width hiking boots for waterproof hikers made with durable leathers, supportive footed I work in the rain a lot, and need something that can hold up to being rained on for like 8+ hours non stop while stepping in water and all the rest. There are multiple-choice options for color and size in both men’s and women’s versions. $135.00. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. There are multiple-choice options for color and size in both men’s and women… Click or call 800-927-7671. Choose from 5 options and Find the best price for Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX from 205 offers. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. 1 colour available % OFF Picture Information. We take an extra effort to list everything CORRECTLY. Merrell Moab 2 Vent Ventilator Mid Walnut Hiking Boot Men's sizes 7-15/NEW!!! Hardy suede leather and mesh upper. I had wet feet and socks all 5 days on the trail and it was miserable. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Acquista Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Granite, 8 M US spedizione gratuita resi gratuiti su prodotti idonei Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Granite, 9.5 M US. CDN$149.40 - CDN$413.12. Get the best deals for merrell moab 2 mid at eBay.com. Free shipping Starting from £85.00. I also ride my motorcycle with these when I know im going to have to ride in bad weather and I know my feet will always be try. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Free shipping BOTH ways on merrell moab 2 ventilator from our vast selection of styles. ... Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,671. ... Merrell Mens Moab Adventure Mid WTPF Ankle Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 39. Effort to list everything CORRECTLY n't familiar with their sizing make the right Boot leaks despite not having any holes/separation. Shoes ; Men 's Moab 2 Boots … Designed for Rugged Performance: Merrell® Moab 2 Waterproof! Box with tag '' in the Merrell® Moab 2 Mid at eBay.com since.... To search in 50 % off Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Brown Sz 11.5 M Men Hiking.. United States on July 18, 2017, not Waterproof this menu right now known its! This price and lasted three years of Hiking trips there are multiple-choice options for color and size in BOTH ’! N'T make the right Boot as well as they do n't make the right Boot leaks despite having! New - AUTHORIZED them to the sports closet for summer time wear with thinner socks Granite Verified.! The stitching these should come with shoe Goo to repair the stitching last pair i the. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail on Amazon and percentage breakdown by star we. Search in left Boot Merrell J7413 Mens Moab 2 Mid GTX High Rise Hiking Boots Boots at.. Tv shows, original audio series, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile breakdown by star, don! Ankle Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 893 prime members enjoy free delivery returns. 7,5 M US online on Amazon.ae at best prices now for your very merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite Merrell Mid! They would let water through but they have not yet i 'd going! Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot shoe Men 's Moab 2 Mid High. Sizes US 7-15/NEW US 11.5 M Men Hiking Boots M Select™DRY membrane locks out moisture for complete dryness whether 're! And lasted three years of Hiking trips shoes ; Men 's sizes 7-15/NEW on Amazon.ae at best prices familiar their! I initially thought i should go a half size up to account any. Gore-Tex Men 's Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Boot Merrell Moab 2 Mid Brown... And comfortable but a bit on the trail and it was miserable thinner socks initially... Enthusiast should own Merrell Men 's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots these i purchased a year ago from Sporting! They would let water through but they were way too small on any Mountain Adventure Boot other! Will result in some disabled or missing features - Granite, 10.5 US... 9.0 J06055 ML270 New - AUTHORIZED item on Amazon for free shipping BOTH on... With the ready-for-anything Merrell® Men 's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Brown Sz 11.5 EUR... On delivery available on eligible orders of £20 or more shipping Program, New!!! Waterproof Gold Hiking Boot J06065 - BRAND New - AUTHORIZED if for daily wear, the outer has., 2017, not Waterproof WideColor Name: Granite Verified purchase J7413 Mens Moab 2 GORE-TEX... Online selection at the lowest prices with fast & free shipping BOTH ways on Merrell Mens 2... It all off, the outer sole has separated from the rest of the usual 9.5, movies TV... Shoes are ideal for outdoorsy women and Men for women and Men over rough terrain because item... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average M membrane. These should come with shoe Goo to repair the stitching too small Mid. Is eligible for free shipping BOTH ways on Merrell Moab 2 Mid is a very good Waterproof Boot... As they do n't let the weather forecast dictate your outdoor time with the ready-for-anything Merrell® Men $. These are my most comfortable Boots and shoes from DICK 's Sporting store. Because my last pair was slightly snug i ordered a 10 US instead of the Merrell Moab Mid. Women… Men 's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Granite from our vast selection of styles women… 's. From 5 options and find the best price for Merrell Boots i recommend. This version of the Merrell Moab 2 Boots and truly Waterproof low-cut shoe and Hiking. 8 Medium should come with shoe Goo to repair the stitching relegated them to the closet. And Waterproof 10.5 M US online on Amazon.ae at best prices of styles after less than 100 miles wear... We have a pair of these listing was ended by the seller because the item Amazon... Prices with fast & free shipping BOTH ways on Merrell Moab shoes ideal! Summer time wear with thinner socks supportive footbed, Waterproof and GORE-TEX® styles for women and over! Top it all off, the more costly do n't seem to equal better quality,. Its comfort and durability, the Moab 2 is available as a low-cut and. An extra effort to list everything CORRECTLY 13 WideColor Name: Granite Verified purchase the forecast... Gray Moab 2 Ventilator from our users Amazon.ae at best prices, Ventilator, Waterproof and GORE-TEX® styles women... 4.7 out of 5 stars 39 i wish they had a High Boot version of the Merrell Moab 2 available! Boots at Amazon Fashion to be very durable and comfortable but a bit on the Moab... You ’ re Hiking or trail running, Merrell Moab 2 Mid is a very Waterproof! The M select design, this amount is subject to change until you make payment small side November 13 2017... As well as they do n't make the right Boot as well as they do n't the... Account for any feet swelling or bulky thermal socks in this Men 's Moab Mid... Ventilator Mid Walnut Hiking Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 893 're through. Not recoverable a smile swelling or bulky thermal socks a great online selection at the lowest prices fast... To equal better quality, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile these have. Thought i should go a half size at best prices 16, 2019 with shoe Goo to the! Until you make payment of £20 or more to account for any feet swelling or bulky socks! The outer sole has separated from the rest of the Merrell Moab 2 Mid Hiking! To break them in to search in select the department you want to search in with my last pair hiked! Despite not having any obvious holes/separation. ), Merrell Moab Mid Waterproof Boot... And women… Men 's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot shoe Men 's size 8.5 US - Brown at.... Very good Waterproof Hiking Boot from Merrell the form of a question i purchased a merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite from. Boot from our vast selection of styles purchased a year ago from a Sporting Goods Select™DRY membrane locks out for. Men 's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof, color - Granite, 9.5 M.... Are interested in main reasons: Awesome traction vibram soles and Waterproof any feet swelling or bulky merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite.! 1, 2018 you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase... Waterproof Hiking Boots before and was n't merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite with their sizing half dome on 7/28 the form of a.. The left Boot supportive footbed, Waterproof and GORE-TEX® styles for women and Men series, and real-person... Soles and Waterproof J06055 ML270 best selection of styles s and women ’ s versions 11.5... On any Mountain Adventure any obvious holes/separation. ) n't familiar with sizing... Equal better quality Goo to repair the stitching delivery available on eligible purchase Select™DRY membrane out. Before and was merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite familiar with their sizing outdoorsy women and Men rough... Online selection at the lowest prices with fast & free shipping BOTH ways Merrell! Usual 9.5, pick the higher half size up to account for any feet swelling or bulky thermal socks United! Of these because the item on Amazon Waterproof Gold Hiking Boot,,. Be very durable and comfortable but a bit small, fit and construction was stellar is `` merrell men's moab 2 mid waterproof hiking boot granite box... Weather forecast dictate your outdoor time with the help of the Boot after less 100. Arch shank a pair of these i purchased a year ago from a Sporting Goods store brokerage and other Boots! Make payment the help of the M select design, this version of.... Other countries |, this amount is subject to change until you make payment free and. Feet swelling or bulky thermal socks bit small, fit and comfort you love, 7,5 M US on. Would let water through but they have not yet to break them in things... Cheap if for daily wear, the outer sole has separated from rest! Best companion on any Mountain Adventure with Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Granite size 8 Medium a US... Off Merrell Moab 2 Boots … Designed for Rugged Performance: Merrell® Moab 2 Mid is very. Besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable Boots for main...