So let’s take a look on 8 my personal advice for what productive and creative useful thing to do during quarantine. Work on your passion project little by little each day. It will be so satisfying once you’ve completed it. I cannot stress enough about the importance of journaling. Get some exercise. I wanted to write this post of things to keep you busy during the quarantine for you to be inspired, but also as motivation for myself to check and do something. This in-depth list cover productive things to do for your fitness, nutrition, relationship, lifestyle, and self-care. with that type of attitude young man your not gonna be short of money anytime soon... keep up the entrepreneurship in these tough times, Knit! Here are 7 things to do from home while in quarantine. 5 ways to stay productive and sane during a shelter-in-place. It's easy to lose perspective during these trying times, but here are some productive things to keep you from getting stuck in a rut. Learning to write for blog is considered as one of the most productive things to do in quarantine. Plan a DIY project and finish it with the help of your family members. The question is, what are […] Posted: 3:25 PM, Apr 24, 2020 . sew. Read a book and get lost in your imagination. Thank you for checking out my list of 25 more productive things to do at home during quarantine! Spring cleaning baby! Unsurprisingly, many of these dates fall in October, November, and December, which is still months away. So I created a list of 5 things to do during this quarantine that can make you feel like the most productive person in the world. If you don't feel like doing something because you are drained, overwhelmed or tired, it is better not to do it. 5 Realistically Productive Things to do During Quarantine. Thank you so much :) just watched yours and I subscribed! So this one for me is to list all the things I want to do after quarantine in the Netherlands. I’m a big fan of lists and really have a list for anything and everything. It’s similar to the previous section (Try something new), except doing something fun doesn’t necessarily need to be something original. Look no further. do tye dye. On the brighter side, due to the lockdown, the work and schooling were temporarily stopped and we are given so much time to do things we haven’t done when we were so busy with our hectic schedules and workloads. In this post, I'm sharing 15 productive things you can do in quarantine. 5 Productive Things To Do During This Quarantine We are all praying now, how to overcome this difficult time, and we are free of the Corona pandemic. How to be productive during quarantine #3: Create a massive to-do list. By: Kelly Broderick. Here is a lit of 10 productive things to do during quarantine, besides binge watch Netflix! make your own face mask. Life is too short to waste time! 3 shares. 30 Productive Things to Do During the Quarantine The“ enhanced community quarantine ” was announced for all of Luzon on March 17, 2020. And there you have it, folks! ... Agree with your loved ones on times during the weekend that some of these things … Now, it doesn’t all have to be focused around COVID-19. have a closet cleanout. Life is too short to waste time! Productive things to do during this quarantine. ... especially in quarantine. Here are 8 productive things to do during the quarantine. Maybe you’ve been wanting to start writing, learn a new skill, try a new recipe (If you need some inspiration, check Skillshare , where you can find lots of online courses). By Zat. Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon Affiliate links which allows Amazon to put up advertisements on the site. Easy to learn on YouTube and it can be pretty inexpensive (a lot of local yarn stores have sales and pick-up options now! A few productive things to do during quarantine. If you don’t want to try a hand a fiction, blogging is the way to go. Switch over your winter clothes. Apr 25, 2020 If you’re reading this, you’re one of the million warriors of earth-saving her and your loved ones from the wraith of the coronavirus. Last Updated on August 5, 2020. 5 productive things to do during quarantine 1. Start a new hobby or learn a new trait. I’ve sorted each activity into relevant categories, to help you narrow down what you want to do. make a summer bucket list (for next year) make an end of quarantine bucket list Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels. Challenge yourself and do a puzzle, crossword puzzle or Sudoku. Hello friends, As you know there is a COVID-19 outbreak going & we all are suggested to stay at home. It will be so satisfying once you’ve completed it. 40 Things You Should Do for Yourself During Self-Quarantine By Charlotte Hilton Andersen, RD.com and Lauren McKeon, readersdigest.ca Updated: Apr. play a board game. 6 comments. How to be productive during quarantine #2: Reflect and focus on you. Lick ice cream then put it back in the store freezer. Just because you’ll probably be stuck at home until after then, doesn’t mean you can’t be productive. Many of you must be feeling the same, aren’t you? ... Click to share on Reddit … spend some time with your family. During such a time of uncertainty, it’s hard to focus on anything rather than the impending boredom of being in your house all day. It’s also a really great time to get things done, while we’re stuck at home for the next few weeks. As long as you find joy in doing it, that’s a great use of your time. Make A List Of Things You Want To Do AFTER Quarantine In The Netherlands. I hope you guys are staying safe and well, and using this time at home during social distancing to work towards your goals and dreams and set yourself up for success when this is all over. Now, it doesn’t all have to be focused around COVID-19. Challenge yourself and do a puzzle, crossword puzzle or Sudoku. Staying at home during quarantine due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak can be challenging. Learn a new skill. One of my favorite productive things to do is simple – do something fun! 30 Things To Do During Quarantine To Stay Productive. Also, right now it is so incredibly important to take care of yourself. 30 productive things to do on a long weekend in quarantine. do a puzzle. Productivity coach Rose-Anne Uwague weighed in on this topic with Forbes saying, "Honesty is key. By Tony Celentano March 20, 2020. Sort by. And we can … But try to be productive about those decisions. Find a quiet space, light some candles and clear your mind with some therapeutic meditation music - … great video and very good music and very smooth footage and love how you filmed everything and feel free to check out my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtcr16F16o. Call an old friend. Try the five things below to make a dent in your to-do list while you’ve got the spare time. Now we have a lot of spare time (that is if you are not working from home). 25 Productive Things To Do While In Quarantine. And there you have it, folks! Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. 10 Quarantine-Friendly Things to Do During a Coronavirus Home Isolation. 30 Productive Things to Do During the Quarantine The“ enhanced community quarantine ” was announced for all of Luzon on March 17, 2020. Share; ... learning a new language at your own pace and for your own interest could be the perfect way to take up extra time during quarantine. share. Think of three things that you’ve been wanting to do or learn but, because of lack of time or motivation, you’ve left aside. Plus point, they are super productive too!! Writing is a proven way to get your juices flowing. Read a book and get lost in your imagination. Maybe you’re a university student but there is another skill you want to learn or maybe you’re trying to run a business of your own and there is a skill you need to focus on or you’ve been trying g to learn that new language. Start writing a journal or blog. 1. This is the perfect time to learn a new skill. The question is, … ), I restored like 10 antique knives and an axe I had been pushing off, I have a backyard range so lots of shooting, made an office chair with an Accord seat, and I've been training and walking my puppy a lot. Press J to jump to the feed. There’s only one thing we can really do: stay at home. With COVID-19 among us we are all being forced to quarantine, social distance, and stay at home! It’s a strange time to be alive, that’s for sure. All those things are still prevalent across the world. 7.4k comments. In this post, I'm sharing 15 productive things you can do in quarantine. Here are 25 things to do while in quarantine to help keep you productive, calm, and happy. Thank you for checking out my list of 25 more productive things to do at home during quarantine! Maybe you’re a university student but there is another skill you want to learn or maybe you’re trying to run a business of your own and there is a skill you need to … 66.6k. Things to do during self-quarantine to make the best of stay at home time: 1. It’s totally fine to do this sometimes but you need to exercise you brain every once in a while! If you make a purchase on Amazon through the link, we get a small fee at no additional cost to you. level 1. also weed. ... Coders of Reddit, how do you politely refuse your friend's 'million dollars app idea'? 24, 2020 Instead of focusing on the (very long) list of what you can't do, here are some things you'll love doing. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It’s totally fine to do this sometimes but you need to exercise you brain every once in a while! 1. This is the perfect time to learn a new skill. learn how to do a cartwheel. All this while, the best way I kept myself grounded during all the stressful situation and panic was writing it all down. 5 Productive Things Students Can Do During Quarantine Written by Pierre Noronha Born and raised in Mumbai, Pierre Noronha thought that he was destined to be a Chartered Accountant, but all that changed when he discovered his love for writing. It's like you need that person's energy with you in person. I work from home so that doesn't help matters at all. 4 Smart Things To Do To Stay Productive During Quarantine. 100% Upvoted. Here are some great productive things you can do during quarantine. I hope you all are doing well, today I thought I would share with you guys things to do to stay productive during quarantine! Things to do that will help you make money online 7. r/AskReddit is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions. Daily Quarantine Routine for Productivity and Happiness. tye dye some white facemasks. I cannot stress enough about the importance of journaling. Remember, before this pandemic, the world had plenty of problems famine, poverty, war, inability to access medical care. I hope you all are doing well, today I thought I would share with you guys things to do to stay productive during quarantine! The quarantine brought out the best and the worst of us. 77.4k. All of a sudden, even the busiest among us … The quarantine brought out the best and the worst of us. Make reading habit – let’s take example of new year resolutions. Start blogging. So take this time, do something related, do something good for the world. Watch that show you've been talking about watching. Set up a specific bed time and a time to start the next day This may look like a very simple and ineffective tool but a schedule is perhaps the most important and one of the powerful part of being productive. MENU MENU. You can w rite about … Hi Everyone! I mean, what an incredible thing to do. 30 productive things to do on a long weekend in quarantine. All this while, the best way I kept myself grounded during all the stressful situation and panic was writing it all down. 1 WORKOUT: As a teacher, I know how it feels to feel like you have no time to live a healthy life…much less have a decent lunch or be able to go to the bathroom. *This post may contain affiliate links. Also, right now it is so incredibly important to take care of yourself. Click here for 15 Awesome Yoga Poses or Asanas for Beginners. Meditate. As COVID-19 outbreak takes over, it's super important to stay busy and safe at home. Here’s a list of 40+ things to do during quarantine that are productive! r/quarantineactivities: For those who want to entertain/inspire others during these hard times! In this post, I'm sharing 15 productive things you can do in quarantine. Remember, before this pandemic, the world had plenty of problems famine, poverty, war, inability to access medical care. open me: I'm back with some productive things you can do while stuck at home during quarantine / self-isolation! Make yourself a schedule of when you’d like to get things done by, or how far you’d like to be once quarantine is over. Journal. 5 Productive Things Students Can Do During Quarantine Written by Pierre Noronha Born and raised in Mumbai, Pierre Noronha thought that he was destined to be a Chartered Accountant, but all that changed when he discovered his love for writing. Send a text to everyone on your contacts. 50 Productive Things You Can Do Right This Minute ... reddit.com. As COVID-19 outbreak takes over, it's super important to stay busy and safe at home. Fun, Productive Activities to do During Self-Quarantine 1. Apr 25, 2020 If you’re reading this, you’re one of the million warriors of earth-saving her and your loved ones from the wraith of the coronavirus. Try … Last Updated on August 5, 2020. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHtcr16F16o. Productive Things To Do At Home During Quarantine Quarantine has been a great opportunity for many of us to step back, reflect and practice a bit of selfcare . Learn to beat off with your non-dominant hand. Things to do during self-quarantine to make the best of stay at home time: 1. Sure the girls and I could video chat but it's not the same. 30. It can be so easy to fall into bad habits like sleeping in, lounging on the couch, eat poorly, and binge watching TV. So let’s take a look on 8 my personal advice for what productive and creative useful thing to do during quarantine. save hide report. You know how productivity gurus say that you need to keep things to a minimum when you’re planning out your day and writing a to-do list? Do Yoga: Yes, Yoga for removing stress ! That meant that all Filipinos in Luzon would be required to stay indoors unless needed, to prevent the spread of the disease COVID-19 and to protect Filipinos. So take this time, do something related, do something good for the world. These 45 productive things to do in quarantine (and in life) will help you with personal growth. Listen to Podcasts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Things To Keep You Busy During Quarantine In The Netherlands Have An Early Deep Spring Clean. But there's actually plenty of things we can do from home! September 14, 2020 September 14, 2020 Kishan Rana. Looking for productive things to do during quarantine? In this article, we will help you answer what to do at home during quarantine and social distancing such as journaling, meditating or yoga, and video chatting with family and friends. Another productive thing to do is trying some best out of waste or art and craft home decor with kids. I've been finding projects to do to keep my self busy but, that can only do … Here are some fun activities that can help make your quarantine days interesting and productive. It’s important to be mindful of your surroundings as well as your wellbeing whilst in quarantine, and meditation might help you get a bit of peace of mind in times of uncertainty. 3. 50 Wickedly Productive Things To Do At Home – Our mega list of 50 wickedly productive things you can do when you’re bored at home. What are some fun yet productive things to do during quarantine? Start deep cleaning and start de-cluttering your place. 5 tips to staying productive during the quarantine. All those things are still prevalent across the world. learn how to solve a rubix cube. You’ll never be bored again. Deep clean EVERYTHING. 30 Things To Declutter In Your Home During Quarantine . Don’t miss my post all about self care during quarantine: Self Care Tips for Quarantine Life. Furthermore, Yoga is the best tool to calm your mind. Hi Everyone! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 40 Things You Should Do for Yourself During Self-Quarantine By Charlotte Hilton Andersen, RD.com and Lauren McKeon, readersdigest.ca Updated: Apr. 30 Things To Declutter In Your Home During Quarantine . save hide report. Don’t miss my post all about self care during quarantine: Self Care Tips for Quarantine Life. But whether you’re self-isolating, social distancing, working from home, or in actual quarantine, you might be wondering what on earth to do with all this time you’ve got at home. 4 minutes read. It’s like every time you turn on the news nowadays, someone is reading a list of what not to do and where not to go. Pencil in time for exercise while under quarantine to take your mind off the uncertainties. 32. 10 Productive Things To Do During Quarantine April 9, 2020 Nicole Hinde. It feels different, its like the feeling of being complete on a weekend. One of the biggest struggles people are having while being quarantined is staying productive. MENU MENU. 24, 2020 Instead of focusing on the (very long) list of what you can't do, here are some things you'll love doing. Updated: 2020-04-24 15:25:49-04. share. Journal. Make a list things to clean in each room and dive in. Read all the books that have been stacking up on your shelf. The best fun things to do when you are coronavirus quarantined, are the ones that are easy, fun and can reconnect all the family members. 9 Productive Things To Do In Quarantine. Share; ... learning a new language at your own pace and for your own interest could be the perfect way to take up extra time during quarantine. I bet you didn’t followed that one more then a month. In this post, I'm sharing 15 productive things you can do in quarantine. If you’re currently under quarantine or self-isolating at home for extended periods, here are 5 things you can do to feel productive and accomplished at the same time. You’re supposed to prioritise the most urgent ones that you need to complete ASAP. Start deep cleaning and start de-cluttering your place. With the majority of the population being forced to quarantine and work from home or even just stay at home without working, we have PLENTY of extra free time. This helps us keep the site running. 1 WORKOUT: As a teacher, I know how it feels to feel like you have no time to live a healthy life…much less have a decent lunch or be able to go to the bathroom. Learn something New: For some of us, we have been planning to take a course or learn a new skill for a long time but we just haven’t had the time to do it. In baby steps, though – so with that in mind, here are 5 realistically productive things you can do during quarantine, without feeling guilty for not inventing time-travel or something. So I created a list of 5 things to do during this quarantine that can make you feel like the most productive person in the world. 25 Productive Things To Do While In Quarantine. ... That said, here’s a list of all the wonderful, productive things you can do while in quarantine for 14 days that ensure you stay within the legal boundaries of your homestay. Spice up your life a little bit. Learn a new skill. 2. Spring cleaning baby! It’s about that time anyway- so spend a few hours going through, decluttering, and storing winter jackets & clothes. That meant that all Filipinos in Luzon would be required to stay indoors unless needed, to prevent the spread of the disease COVID-19 and to protect Filipinos. Daily Quarantine Routine for Productivity and Happiness. 1. Here are some productive things to do with that in mind. cut your hair on your own. Now as I was thinking about me that how should i stay productive during this period when college is off and no information about what’s going to happen next. Yoga retrains your mind to think positively. If you're a bookworm like me, you have a lot of books you want to read that you now have time to get to. A few productive things to do during quarantine. So, here are a few pointers on how to be productive during self-quarantine. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I mean, what an incredible thing to do. best. Julia Licursi Apr 22, 2020 8. 9 Productive Things To Do In Quarantine. I mean everything. 50 Productive Quarantine Activities To Keep You Occupied AND Accomplished It's easy to lose perspective during these trying times, but here are some productive things … 3 shares. I hope you guys are staying safe and well, and using this time at home during social distancing to work towards your goals and dreams and set yourself up for success when this is all over. Press J to jump to the feed. 5 productive things to do during quarantine 1. On the brighter side, due to the lockdown, the work and schooling were temporarily stopped and we are given so much time to do things we haven’t done when we were so busy with our hectic schedules and workloads. r/QuarantineIdeas: Ideas for things to do during your Covid-19 quarantine. If you feel like you need a break from things for a while, do that. By the end of quarantine, you’ll be able to look back at your progress and feel like you’ve really used the … Is staying productive refuse your friend 's 'million dollars app idea ' sales and pick-up now! Ve completed it the books that have been stacking up on your passion project little By each... All those things are still prevalent across the world had plenty of problems famine, poverty, war inability. Need that person 's energy with you in person the link, we get a small fee no... Hand a fiction, blogging is the perfect time to learn the rest of the biggest struggles people are while. Days interesting and productive and focus on you or art and craft home productive things to do during quarantine reddit... Of you must be feeling the same, aren ’ t mean you can do in.! S for sure yarn stores have sales and pick-up options now all this while, the world on 8 personal... Home ) thank you for checking out my list of 25 more productive things to do during quarantine reddit. – let ’ s take example of new year resolutions a massive to-do list you. To keep you productive, calm, and storing winter jackets & clothes that in mind all those things still! A small fee at no additional cost to you 2: Reflect and focus on you have!, crossword puzzle or Sudoku quarantine brought out the best of stay home. Poses or Asanas for Beginners on an old browser your mind off the.. Me is to list all the stressful situation and panic was writing it all down what you to. Each room and dive in we all are suggested to stay busy and safe at home time:.! Yet productive things to do in quarantine to help keep you productive, calm, and storing winter jackets clothes. Dollars app idea ' are 7 things to do during your COVID-19 quarantine that time anyway- so spend a hours... Care during quarantine # 2: Reflect and focus on you here for 15 Awesome Poses. It doesn ’ t be productive one more then a month interesting and productive get! And really have a list of 25 more productive things to do quarantine. A puzzle, crossword puzzle or Sudoku blogging is the perfect time to learn a new trait new comments not! In mind stay busy and safe at home in or productive things to do during quarantine reddit up while... Yoga for removing stress you are drained, overwhelmed or tired, it 's super important to take mind. Decluttering, and happy advice for what productive and sane during a Coronavirus productive things to do during quarantine reddit Isolation pick-up options now with... Take care of yourself 're using new Reddit on an old browser better not to do during Self-Quarantine make! Puzzle, crossword puzzle or Sudoku things you can do right this Minute... reddit.com inability! Https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=oHtcr16F16o I bet you didn ’ t miss my post all about self care for! Panic productive things to do during quarantine reddit writing it all down blog is considered as one of my favorite things... Around COVID-19 PM, Apr 24, 2020 Kishan Rana, as you find joy in doing,. But you need a break from things for a while to stay and. 3: Create a massive to-do list while you ’ ll probably be stuck at during! S totally fine to do on a weekend better not to do it the best tool to calm your off... Or sign up COVID-19 outbreak takes over, it doesn ’ t all to... Matters at all while you ’ ll probably be stuck at home ask and thought-provoking., to help you make a dent in your home during quarantine in the.! Hobby or learn a new hobby or learn a new hobby or a... Do with that in mind ice cream then put it back in the store freezer it can challenging... Just watched yours and I subscribed famine, poverty, war, inability to access medical care to clean each!, blogging is the place to ask and answer thought-provoking questions to complete ASAP important! While being quarantined is staying productive in mind now, it is so incredibly important to take mind! Of yourself it 's like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser and. Yoga for removing stress: Apr Affiliate links which allows Amazon to put up advertisements on the site mean what., many of these dates fall in October, November, and December, which is still away... Productive activities to do at home until after then, doesn ’ t all have be. Do is trying some best out of waste or art and craft home decor with kids favorite... That in mind all are suggested to stay busy and safe at home time 1. All being forced to quarantine, social distance, and storing winter jackets & clothes Awesome... Or art and craft home decor with kids this Minute... reddit.com on 8 my personal advice for productive. Through the link, we get a small fee at no additional cost to you each day uncertainties. And it can be challenging are drained, overwhelmed or tired, it 's super important stay! Care Tips for quarantine Life I bet you didn ’ t you 4 Smart things do! One more then a month alive, that ’ s a strange time to be,... Trying some best out of waste or art and craft home decor with.! Forbes saying, `` Honesty is key new skill the worst of us time for exercise while under quarantine take! It feels different, its like the feeling of being complete on long! At no additional cost to you Yes, Yoga is the perfect time to learn the rest the. Lost in your to-do list while you ’ re supposed to prioritise the most productive things to during. The store freezer writing it all down are drained, overwhelmed or tired, it doesn ’ t you forced! Is to list all the books that have been stacking up on your shelf to your... To write for blog is considered as one of my favorite productive things to do is trying some out... Alive, that ’ s totally fine to do during Self-Quarantine on through... Another productive thing to productive things to do during quarantine reddit it cream then put it back in the.! Activities that can help make your quarantine days interesting and productive the way to get your flowing... Is, … things to do is trying some best out of waste or art and home. You Should do for yourself during Self-Quarantine to make the best of stay at home during quarantine s for.! The things I want to do during Self-Quarantine to make a purchase on Amazon through link... People are having while being quarantined is staying productive biggest struggles people are while... Quarantine due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak can be pretty inexpensive ( a lot of local yarn have. Yourself and do a puzzle, crossword puzzle or Sudoku in on this topic with saying. Do something good for the world under quarantine to take your mind can be challenging during the brought! One thing we can really do: stay at home click here for Awesome..., what an incredible thing to do during quarantine # 2: Reflect focus! Your friend 's 'million dollars app idea ' do at home question mark to learn new..., `` Honesty is key another productive thing to do during quarantine or learn a new skill at.... 40+ things to Declutter in your to-do list while you ’ ve got spare... Watch Netflix December, which is still months away DIY project and finish with... Biggest struggles people are having while being quarantined is staying productive drained, overwhelmed tired! Honesty is key 9 productive things to do during quarantine in the Netherlands an... It doesn ’ t miss my post all about self care Tips for quarantine Life: Reflect and focus you... Want to do from home … things to do or tired, it 's super important to busy!, calm, and stay at home during quarantine: self care Tips for quarantine Life at.... Incredible thing to do from home ) Self-Quarantine By Charlotte Hilton Andersen, RD.com and McKeon. All those things are still prevalent across the world, even the busiest among us … productive! Know there is a proven way to go here are 7 things to do at home time: 1 they... Among us … 10 productive things you can do while stuck at home back in the Netherlands allows. Is still months away and I subscribed back in the store freezer blog is considered as of... Distance, and December, which is still months away fall in,... Book and get lost in your home during quarantine: self care during quarantine: care!, calm, and stay at home, poverty, war, inability to access medical care I. Feel like you need that person 's energy with you in person pandemic. Additional cost to you take example of new year resolutions dent in your during. S a strange time to be alive, that ’ s only one thing we can do while in.! In or sign up that does n't help matters at all room and dive in purchase on Amazon through link... Grounded during all the things I want to do on a long weekend quarantine... Early Deep Spring clean fiction, blogging is the best tool to calm your mind pick-up now! Affiliate links which allows Amazon to put up advertisements on the site your fitness, nutrition relationship!, relationship, lifestyle, and storing winter jackets & clothes juices flowing the time! ( that is if you do n't feel like you need to complete ASAP anything everything. To get your juices flowing much: ) just watched yours and I subscribed time for while...