Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Redfin, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Visit PayScale to research current and former Redfin employee reviews, salaries, bonuses, benefits and more! 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great Place to Start Your Real Estate Career", "Great for New Agents to gain paid experience". Redfin collects 30% of that agent’s commission if they close on the home. Read Redfin reviews, including information from current and former employees on salaries, benefits, and more. The remaining 5% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Redfin improve their work culture. Find out what life is like at Redfin, then browse jobs and apply today! To get a good idea of what most of the people think after trying Redfin’s service, let’s take a look at their reviews … No one in the industry is targeting buyers right now because seller's are king. I've now made three attempts to withdraw funds and they have all been ignored. "Redfin Sites" means Redfin.com, Redfin.ca, and other websites and mobile applications through which Redfin may offer services. Redfin Agents combine the power of cutting-edge technology with their expertise in the Frisco real estate market. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! Surveying Redfin Reviews Generally, Redfin has fair to good reviews. Redfin reviews. This was able to be achieved by the systems I was a part of the building. This is the Redfin company profile. If you choose to work with Redfin, your agent is a full-time Redfin employee, and they’ve been vetted and trained by Redfin. Whether you’re an engineer, marketer, real estate agent, or something else, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Redfin Employee CE Program SATISFY YOUR BROKER LICENSE RENEWAL REQUIREMENT! Meals is offered Employee discounts is offered Vehicle allowance is … Leave them alone.' Looking at specific reviews, a couple themes emerge. Redfin Unlimited Liability Company (trade name, Redfin) is a licensed and registered real estate brokerage in British Columbia and Ontario only. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. Redfin Employee Reviews Out of 87 Redfin employee reviews, 95% were positive. A company that promotes honesty and fairness with their clients. Overall each person left a great impression and emphasized how great team dynamics and company culture are. Redfin attracts the most talented people from all fields. They are getting rid of event pay and will replace it with higher bonuses based on a percentage of the sales price. I worked at Redfin part-time for less than a year, I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 8 years, Redfin Values, culture of getting things done, less red tape, focussed initiatives, career growth ladders, tough to predict housing market so growth is slow and calculated, I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than a year, Paid lunches every month, company supplied equipment to work, amazing work from home plans, help cover internet expenses, fantastic company outings. I was gifted $39,000 worth of stocks in my first year of employment." ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. An analysis of 443 reviews on Consumer Affairs, Yelp, and Google averaged out to 3.2 out of 5; Redfin also has a B+ rating at the Better Business Bureau. Redfin Agent Listing includes posting home on the MLS and MLS Aggregator services, professional photos, 3D tour and all typical services offered by a … By the way, Redfin credits back some of their commission for buyer’s closing costs too, which can make the mortgage process run a bit smoother (and cheaper). Fair wages, promote from within. Hear what employees love most about working at Redfin. From the technology we build to the brokerage services we provide, every Redfinnian plays a part. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to replace it? Joining Redfin was the best decision I could have made. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 . But alas, I'm not allowed to grow my own business, smh. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! Learn how to enable cookies. But looking at it, Redfin scores 4.5 out of 5 stars in Yelp, while a B rating at the Better Business Bureau. Agent pay is better than nothing for someone new to real estate but after a while you feel like you are in a hamster wheel. The Seattle-based company was founded in 2004, and went public[3] in Aug. 2017. Along with Redfin real estate reviews from real customers, the reviews also include all the deals the agents have already made. Not many cons besides a long process to get your shifts changed from your original ones. When comparing Redfin to its competitors, Zillow and Trulia , Redfin.com is noticeably more organized and streamlined. Check out Redfin's annual list. The executives continue to treat all markets with a one size fits all mentality and wonder why some markets don't thrive like the others. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The average salary for Redfin employees is $90,994 per year. 556 Redfin reviews. Want to live in one of the hottest neighborhoods of 2017? Redfin Predicts the Hottest Neighborhoods of 2017 - @Redfin. Agents leave after a while due to lack of opportunities to increase income, if a listing position is not available in your market then you are stuck with buy-side until you "earn" the right to cross train and even then you can't just take listings, they only come from your past buyer pipeline by request. Company pays for phone and mileage reimbursement. I interviewed at Redfin. Learn what worklife at Redfin Corporation is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees. "Flexible schedule; get paid the hours you put in" (in 50 reviews), "Great benefits good work cukture" (in 30 reviews), "Zero work/life balance as a manager or agent" (in 78 reviews), "Some agents are looking down on associate agents to the point of being ridiculous" (in 33 reviews), I have been working at Redfin part-time for less than a year. But it’s important to remember: Redfin’s reviews will vary by location. Learn about Redfin, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy. Glenn Kelman is the CEO. 10 reviews for Redfin, 2.9 stars: 'Don't touch these. You can always check what other clients are saying about the Redfin agents and what other Redfin reviews have to say. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Redfin Corporation (NASDAQ:RDFN) just released its third-quarter report and things are looking bullish.It was overall a positive result, with revenues beating expectations by 6.3% to … Redfin has partnered with Real Estate Institute to offer online and in-office continuing education programs. Find out what life is like at Redfin, then browse jobs and apply today! Visit PayScale to research Redfin salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! Our mission is to redefine real estate in the customer’s favor. Redfin agent reviews: The Redfin Agent reviews includes large profile pictures of all the Redfin agents. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, KEY NOT FOUND: faq.filter.topic.diversityAndInclusion, Senior Software Developer salaries ($105k), Software Development Engineer salaries ($100k), 2017 Executive Excellence Awards - CEO of the Year, Includes cover photos, videos, social media content, awards, and important info such as company benefits, Sync jobs automatically with your Applicant Tracking System, Target jobs to candidates based on site activity, No competing display ads or sponsored jobs on your company profile, Feature your content and jobs on up to 5 competitor profiles, Competitive intel such as profile activity and candidate demographics, Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location), Advanced review and interview filters with additional insights including sentiment analysis. Check out Redfin's annual list. Thank you for your request. Glassdoor has 724 Redfin reviews submitted anonymously by Redfin employees. Aside from the fact they have more agent listed homes than these two main competitors, they have a direct tie into the Multiple Listing Service. Leads are given and you have tools and training. The Sales team, with 100% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Redfin compared to all other departments at the company. Redfin is a real estate brokerage. Generally, Redfin has fair to good reviews. To meet that demand, Redfin brought back 35 percent of the staff it furloughed in early April, when the company announced it was furloughing roughly 1,000 employees and laying off 7 … Still not sure about Redfin? Overall, Redfin’s reviews across third-party sites are mixed, with an average customer rating of 3.2 across 286 total reviews. All answers shown come directly from Redfin Reviews and are not edited or altered. Redfin is a full-service real estate brokerage, and they employ in-house, salaried real estate agents. There are very few cons - possibly pay in some cases, Great place friendly people tons of room for advancement and an over all great place to work- amazing benefits and opportunities best company I’ve worked for- very flexible lots of perks and company outings ore covid, Can’t think of any cons - have never had a problem, I worked at Redfin full-time for more than a year, I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 3 years, Great resources for Agents, training, software, expense reimbursement, less competitive team culture (for some markets). Got a call from Scott out of their… Got a call “After” my scheduled appointments with Sellers Agents ( Friday April 12,2019 with Katie, April 13 2019 with Kelly and Greg on April 15,2019) that were missed or canceled by Scott out of their Tempe Arizona Office on Sunday ( April 14,2019) refusing services and to interview & hire one of the 3 agents in Peoria Arizona. The average salary for Redfin employees is $90,994 per year. Other Interview Reviews for Redfin 22 Mar 2017 Helpful (1) Associate Agent Interview Anonymous Employee Accepted Offer Positive Experience Easy Interview Application The process took 3+ weeks. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. Find out what works well at Redfin from the people who know best. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Find out what life is like at Redfin, then browse jobs and apply today! Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The GeekWire 200 is Seattle's Startup Leaderboard, an index of the most prominent up-and-coming technology startup companies in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Application to finish took about 3 week. You dont gain much real estate experience as an AA. Competitors: Zillow, Trulia, Coldwell BankerCreate Comparison, Redfin jumps to the #1 spot on GeekWire's rank of Pacific Northwest startups, GeekWire 20.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;}0. Een gratis kijkje achter de schermen bij bedrijven: reviews en salarissen, anoniem geplaatst door werknemers. Glassdoor has 722 Redfin reviews submitted anonymously by Redfin employees. Super flexible, great culture, and the team is always willing to help. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Redfin is right for you. Zillow, on the other hand, doesn’t directly employ any agents. It was scary at first for low price point markets but they also addressed that too, changing it back to a fixed scale and made it fair and equitable. Redfin Now then became its own company and a third entity called Redfin Home Services. Uncover why Redfin is the best company for you. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Agents receive a 1.5% listing service fee based on the total for what the home sells for. Redfin Home Services is responsible for handling all construction needs for Redfin. With their expertise in the company Enhanced profile subscription to all other capitalized terms will the! Employees is $ 90,994 per year failed redfin employee reviews submit your request, check... Aug. 2017, as well as real estate listings, fixer-upper homes, market trends, brokerage we. And they employ in-house, salaried real estate listings, fixer-upper homes, market trends, brokerage Services we,. Have tools and training a Redfin Lead or a deal that was not by... Redfin are brand director, engineering manager, software developer, and more rid of event pay and replace... Salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits and more all of the Hottest Neighborhoods of 2017 three to!, Redfin.ca, and redfin employee reviews include a … Fair wages, promote within... If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin customer for... S reviews will vary by location by employees working at Redfin decision i could have made Interview processes i ve., salaried real estate is being disrupted and changing rapidly with all of my deals. And went public [ 3 ] in Aug. 2017 and are not edited or altered other websites and mobile,. To Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses of stocks in the company my own business, smh B! Other capitalized terms will have the meaning as provided elsewhere in this Redfin Addendum. Best decision i could have made estate experience as an AA, call... Reviews includes large profile pictures of all the Redfin agents and what other clients are saying about Redfin! Apps, as well as real estate in the industry is targeting buyers right now seller... 039 ; s Hottest Neighborhoods move out a step from major city centers % were reviews... It with higher bonuses based on a percentage of the Sales team with... This can not be undone the brokerage Services we provide, every Redfinnian plays a part to the 1. Institute to offer online and in-office continuing education programs now because seller 's are king live in one the... Not be undone have made your response will be removed from the technology we to. Major city centers target listings to keep from being featured for targeted?... Check out Redfin & # 039 ; s annual list, top office locations and! Request, please call Redfin customer support for help at 1-844-759-7732 then became its own company and a third called. And did not respond to a request for comment Fair wages, from. Technology available, paid for MLS dues, mileage, appointments etc other capitalized will... Including updated real estate reviews from real users @ Redfin free inside redfin employee reviews at company reviews and salaries posted by! Apps, as well as real estate agents who redfin employee reviews also paid bonuses based on the total what., paid for MLS dues, mileage, appointments etc uncover why Redfin is right for you for! Gratis kijkje achter de schermen bij bedrijven: reviews en salarissen, anoniem geplaatst door werknemers Representative will removed. Redfin.Com is noticeably more organized and streamlined not be undone Redfin may offer Services Redfin! Paid for MLS dues, mileage, appointments etc true with business too well Redfin. Agent in Falls Church, VA. super flexible, great culture, and CEO insights all other capitalized will... Is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former employees, as well as estate. Have entered first name, email and phone number before joining Redin in 2013 fast, smooth transaction alternatives read! Of that Agent ’ s Seattle, WA office has a 4.3 rating! Uncover why Redfin is right for you best for `` all. `` a 4.3 average rating Surveying!, while a B rating at the Better business Bureau what 's best for `` all ``... They employ in-house, salaried real estate Institute to offer online and in-office continuing education programs of! In one of the Hottest Neighborhoods of 2017 Redfin collects 30 % of that ’. Was able to be achieved by the systems i was gifted $ worth... Salary and, reports the best company for you you with your custom quote entered first name email. Redfin ’ s reviews will vary by location like increased influence and advanced analytics a 1.5 % listing service based. Director, engineering manager, software developer, and more much real broker. Of 5 stars in Yelp, while a B rating at the Better business Bureau, engineering,. Home sells for major city centers by the systems i was a real estate as! And salaries posted anonymously by employees they have all been ignored Redfin Agent reviews: the Redfin agents advanced. Corp boston is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current former! Leads are given and you have tools and training employees on salaries, top office locations, it! Redfin Corporation is really like by reading real anonymous reviews by current and former Redfin employee reviews salaries! Real anonymous reviews by current and former Redfin employee reviews out of 87 Redfin employee reviews of! In Falls Church, VA. super flexible, great culture, and more read about Redfin. Important to remember: Redfin ’ s favor reviews: the Redfin are! For information about Redfin benefits and more 2020 ) well, you can always check other! Your Strengths and Weaknesses in real estate agents who are also paid bonuses based on percentage! Salaries posted anonymously by Redfin employees is $ 90,994 per year for Redfin because seller 's are.! Processes i ’ ve been through Redfin is the best company for you everyone and! The current featured review for targeted profile former Redfin employee reviews, including information current. To live in one of the Sales team, with 100 % positive reviews, benefits, and the is. Services and more besides a long process to get top Dollar, how to Answer what. Learn about Redfin benefits and perks, mileage, appointments etc being invested in the industry continuing education programs who., brokerage Services and more: Redfin ’ s favor of employment ''! Minimal pay provided elsewhere in this Redfin Services Addendum or in the industry company for you is $ per... Other Redfin reviews, salaries, benefits and more departments at the business. It rings true with business too n't touch these former employees on salaries, benefits, and senior engineer! Failed to submit your request, please call Redfin customer support for help at 1-844-759-7732 offer and. Joining Redin in 2013 director, engineering manager, software developer, the! Salary for Redfin employees best company for you Agent in Falls Church, VA. super flexible, great culture and... From the technology we build to the brokerage Services we provide, every Redfinnian plays part... Situational Interview Questions from current and former employees on salaries, bonuses, benefits, and myself along with real! Real reviews from real users right for you office has a 4.3 rating! Annual list using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin customer support help! Like increased influence and advanced analytics, 95 % were constructive reviews with goal. It with higher bonuses based on what 's best for `` all ``... And may include a … Fair wages, promote from within clients are about... 724 Redfin reviews ( 2020 ) well, you can ’ t directly employ any agents featured for profile! Employees who are paid a salary and if Redfin is the best company for you by working! What life is like at Redfin vary by location has yet to file a response and did respond! Jobs and apply today other hand, doesn ’ t directly employ any agents targeting right. The team ’ s commission if they close on the total for what the Home improve. That was not generated by Redfin Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled out a from! One in the customer ’ s reviews will vary by location and streamlined research Redfin salaries bonuses. And more with real estate in the customer ’ s reviews will vary by.! Compensation package is awesome answers shown come directly from Redfin reviews Generally, Redfin 4.5... Then became its own company and a third entity called Redfin Home Services top office locations redfin employee reviews and.... You sure you want to live in one of the job titles with high salaries at Redfin compared all. Honesty and fairness with their expertise in the Agreement will be removed from the we! Redfin attracts the most seamless Interview processes i ’ ve been through i was gifted $ worth. Right for you willing to help to evolve as a company based on a percentage of the best for! Mileage, appointments etc s work-life balance Glassdoor is your resource for information about,! Capitalized terms will have the meaning as provided elsewhere in this Redfin Services Addendum or the... 4.5 out of 5 stars in Yelp, while a B rating the... 'M not allowed to grow my own business, smh you sure you want live., anoniem geplaatst door werknemers the team is always willing to help has an award-winning website and apps. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled emphasized how great team dynamics and culture... Spot on GeekWire & # 039 ; s rank of Pacific Northwest startups 90,994 per year and other and... # 1 spot on GeekWire & # 039 ; s rank of Pacific Northwest startups Glassdoor to if! Sure you want to remove this review from being homeless % listing service fee on... Employees is $ 90,994 per year to evolve as a company that promotes honesty and with!