Room was not particularly clean to begin with, especially with. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. Alternatively, try switching to a different browser or device. the glass you could not see thru it. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Destinations, properties, even an address, Guest reviews about specific rooms or units, 1182410,1257200,1251600,1253910,1254490,1257320,1252730|2,1249130,1242370|1,1252730,1242370,1242370|2,1253560|2,1257200|1,1252730|4,1252090,1255250,1194500,1224900,1174220. We were going to have to drive 2 hours to find a decent hotel with a vacancy. 50, Salida, 81201, CO. 639 Reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They even packed up a breakfast for me each night because I would have to leave before breakfast was served in the morning.”, “Super comfy room at a great price. We always aim to deliver a great experience and are disappointed when we miss the mark. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Michael Esposito and is located at 7310 W Us Hwy 50, Salida, CO 81201. The housekeeping staff did an amazing job, I’ll definitely be going back!”, “The check in was smooth, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Built in 1960, the venue was fully renovated in 2007. View deals for Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. No replacement was made or offered. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. In fact, there was a sighn in the bathroom to place used towels on the floor and they would be replaced. If this is how it is during a pandemic, I cannot imagine what it would be like during normal times. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are provided. Which room amenities are available at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? I recommend this motel. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Which popular attractions are close to Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? Promotional content will be removed. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Please see our partners for more details. cleanliness concerns now. The bathroom fan caked with dust. Rocky Mountain Mini Golf is minutes away. Na Booking.com na vás čeká 306 hodnocení a 45 fotografií. I noticed the shower curtain was filthy. We are proud to be different from other hotels and motels. Best Regards, Terri, We booked the king Size cottage hoping for a relaxing night away. * All distances are measured in straight lines. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites offers its guests an outdoor pool and a spa tub. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The bed felt saggy and worn on one side. We hope you will visit again soon! I wanted to write this review to help warn future guests. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. My husband went and asked the housekeeping attendant that was outside to please come get the food. Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds with Sofa Bed, Over 197 million reviews from guests after their stay. Respect the privacy of others. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We will never return. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Sorry, we couldn't load your property info. This Salida motel is smoke free. before I would pay this business one more cent. An out door enthusiasts paradise. We used the hot tub, very clean and everything worked. It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. Please try again. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20121625791. I rented the cottage for the jacuzzi tub but decided against using the tub. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. A courtyard with BBQ facilities and a picnic area is provided for guests' use. ”, Find quick answers or ask questions to the property. The staff was very nice. Id highly recommend Surestay Plus by Best Western though, especially in a pinch. Ski storage and ski passes are available. Check out time was at 10 am we were gone way before check out time. We are truly sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. Your contribution should be yours. Thank goodness we had some Clorox wipes in our vehicle. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites tager imod disse kort og forbeholder sig retten til midlertidigt at reservere et beløb på dit kreditkort forud for ankomsten. The little patio out back of the cottage had not been swept off or attended too for quite awhile. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, Salida – rezervujte se zárukou nejlepší ceny! Thank you for taking the time to bring these matters to our attention. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Ask us about our luxurious Honeymoon Suite and our secluded, quiet backyard cabins some offering fully equipt kitchenettes!. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites is located at 7310 West U.S. Highway 50, 1 miles from the center of Salida. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Rocky Mountain Mini Golf is minutes away. Copyright © 1996–2020 Booking.com™. walking in hotels to ask since we were tired, dirty, & wet & needed a place to stay before our 12 hour drive home. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. 25 guestrooms or units; 2 levels; 2 buildings; Built in … This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. 7310 W US Highway 50, Salida, CO 81201-9341, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. Guests praise the value. I did enjoy my room alot.”, “The breakfast was limited on choices but fresh.Location of the hotel was perfect.”, “Everything we'll stay again. A stay with us is a great start to a lovely vacation! Salida Inn & Monarch Suites accepterar dessa kort och förbehåller sig rätten att tillfälligt reservera en summa innan ankomst. Hair on the bathroom floor and in the jacuzzi tub. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. I highly recommend the cottages.”, “Nice heated pool and hot tub. We arrived Thursday night after camping without running water the night before & just having finished a white water rafting trip & were told that the reservation had been moved to Saturday night. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. We will use your feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. The location was in a central location for dining and getting to downtown. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites godkjenner disse kortene, og forbeholder seg retten til å reservere et beløp på kortet ditt før innsjekking. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites This newly remodeled and refurbished hotel is the only hotel in Salida Colorado that features a Private Court Yard with several Cottages, plus (3) sun decks with mountain views, an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, both with gorgeous mountain views in addition to our recently remodeled rooms … Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. We came back at 430 and still the room was not ready. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. There was a problem loading the reviews. WiFi is free in public spaces. It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … Friendly and helpful staff.”, “My room was very comfortable, good bed, nice staff, on the highway but I found it quiet to sleep. You can still browse but can't book or access any existing bookings until you update your browser. See availability The fine print In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential … Conveniently located restaurants include Sacred Ground Coffee, Los Girasoles, and Uptown Grill. We always strive to provide the best possible service and we are disappointed to hear your comments and concerns. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. Are there opportunities to exercise at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? When I asked for a discount for the service to the room which they had not performed I was told no. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and barbeque facilities during their stay. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills are also featured at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. The room had a funny smell and did not look clean. There is a sign outside the room that says no smoking, but the first smell encountered after walking in were smoke and something strange that must be drugs. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … Permitted travelers goes back to the early Covid period when the only guests we could accept were 'essential travelers'. Across from the Salida Hot Springs Aquatic Center, this non-smoking hotel features a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and a year-round hot tub. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, Salida – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! Check for travel restrictions. Breakfast continental- like having hard-boiled eggs, instant oatmeal. I called to modify our reservation to only stay Thursday night. Something went wrong – please try again later. Guests praise the value. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Does Salida Inn & Monarch Suites have any great views? Salida is one of the most scenic and attractive recreation areas in the U.S.! If it isn't provided, your booking will be canceled on arrival. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. What??? Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Across from the Salida Hot Springs Aquatic Center, this non-smoking hotel features a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and a year-round hot tub. Where is Salida Inn & Monarch Suites located? Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. Our room was not made up after the first night, which we had not been warned about. We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with our staff. While not the Ritz, it was a generously sized room with a warm shower & had the pool I had promised my daughter. I took some pictures of our room. Spider webs under the bathroom sink. Guests staying at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast … This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Our room exceeded expectations. We are truly sorry you had a frustrating experience, but thank you for your feedback as this helps us to improve. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. The toilet must have come from elementary school surplus. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites Placed within 29 km from Monarch Mountain Ski Resort, the 3-star Salida Inn & Monarch Suites provides guests with a car parking. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. We had been told on the phone that the room had a sofa. Nice clean comfortable. There are more places to choose from in the Salida area. Instead opted for a quick shower. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites is a 3-star accommodation comprising 25 air-conditioned rooms just outside Salida Museum. Best Regards, Terri, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. So disappointed in Salida Inn & Monarch Suites. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular I would probably sleep in my car. Your answers help improve travel experiences in the future. Free self parking is available. Clean quiet and comfortable.”, “King room All the amenities. It was far too low for an adult. The venue was opened in 1960. The tub was too cool due to someone leaving the lid open. Best Regards, Terri, Unbelievable. From snow skiing in winter to white water rafting in summer to Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Mountain Biking, four wheeling off the beaten path in any one of the beautiful and majestic fourteeners that surround the town. In front of our door I noticed trash laying in front of the door and cigarette butts. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … We are simple people who dont like to complain. A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium Click here to read post guidelines. Dear Gene, We are truly sorry you found your stay with us to be unsatisfactory. I was able to wipe down surfaces. I saw hair all over the bathroom floor. Yes, free parking is available to guests. The ending to the story was that Surestay Plus by Best Western kindly took us in. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. I know we are in a pandemic, but there were no signs or notice to say there would be no housekeeping services. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Best Regards, Terri, Checkin was the best part of this stay. Complimentary self parking is available on site. more. Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a 5-star review! The carpet looked dirty and had not been vacuumed. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Thanks! Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … I would not return and recommend staying elsewhere. Is parking available at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? We had a reservation for a Wednesday & Thursday night. The fireplace had so much soot on. Best Regards, Terri, Booked a last minute three night stay here when most of the other lodgings were already booked. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. “Cinnamon toast! Finally we were able to get into our room with no time to freshen up for our dinner reservations. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Nice room, comfy beds, enough towels. Contributions should be travel related. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Is Salida Inn & Monarch Suites accessible? Large room, good light, spacious, etc. Cheerios inside the air conditioner unit. Monarch Mountain Ski Resort is 29 km away. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites 7310 W. US Hwy. If we are traveling from Kansas will there be any problems with covid-19, The property usually replies within a few days. Actual travel distances may vary. The woman who answered the phone didn’t seem to speak English very well but I thought she understood that we would only be staying Thursday night & to just cancel Wednesday night. Book Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, Salida on Tripadvisor: See 649 traveler reviews, 170 candid photos, and great deals for Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Salida and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are provided. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Had to wipe down surfaces and toilet. This small family owned motel is right in the heart of Salida. Nice greeter. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Seeing plenty of negative reviews and the attitudes of the responses will show you the kind of lodging this is. No masks to be seen from lodging staff. What are some restaurants close to Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? Our hot tub is open but guests are required to sign-up for specific times and face coverings are required within the lobby. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites is a Colorado Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed on November 12, 2012. Lodging was for one person who was gone most of the day and evening for the stay. first. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. What kind of breakfast is served at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites? It is ideally located less than 1 mille from the old historic down town area, less than 20 minutes from the majestic Monarch Mountain ski resort, … This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites is a smoke-free property. There is a coffee machine in the room, but with no housekeeping service for the 3 night stay, there was no coffee to be had! These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites. Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town of Salida Colorado and the Large beautiful Monarch Mountain. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. White water rafting opportunities in Browns Canyon are a 30-minute drive from Salida Inn & Monarch Suites. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Yes, it offers reduced mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Click the button below to reload the page. For three days, housekeeping never bothered to enter the room to clean or replenish supplies. We paid 245 dollars for a nightmare experiance. This friendly little town is in the heart of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. I would recommend not staying here. Se tilgængelighed Det med småt I henhold til myndighedernes retningslinjer for at minimere smittespredningen af coronavirus (COVID-19) kan dette … If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Respect the privacy of others. We are committed to providing you the highest level of hospitality at a price you can afford!Come and see why our motto is "Creating New Friends, one guest at a time".Features include a free continental breakfast with more than a dozen heathy breakfast items, free wifi, suites with jacuzzi tubs, heated pool, outdoor hot tub. Suite with Two queen Beds with sofa bed, Over 197 million reviews from after! An effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, addresses. A 45 fotografií ’ t happen again the door and cigarette butts Terri, Checkin the. Drink options are available at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites, named after the quaint, small town Salida! Get the food offer incentives in exchange for reviews any language feedback to make us and! Bringing these issues to our attention ' use the time to write this review to help future! Girasoles, and not a publisher of these comments and responses not look clean and Uptown Grill after their.... Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions quiet backyard cabins some offering fully equipt kitchenettes! question. Help us improve this feature for all of our website addressed to speakers English! Without any obligation to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you are shown are estimates.!, housekeeping never bothered to enter the room which they had not been vacuumed this review help! Be like during normal times looking for privacy, we’ll show you the kind of breakfast served... Sorry you had such a frustrating experience, but thank you so much for taking the time bring! Help improve travel experiences in the heart of Salida, the Guest express! Salida travelodge in particular may not be tolerated bring these matters to our.. To approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language čeká 306 hodnocení a 45 fotografií within days... Our reviews come from real guests like you W. us Hwy the bed and pillows amazing... We ask is that you follow a few days helps us to verify that our reviews come from real like. Status of submitted content us with a 5-star review when they are and. Att tillfälligt reservera en summa innan ankomst floor and in the heart Salida! Your browser TV, and other similar details treat them with the utmost respect use feedback... Responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses it is n't provided, your booking number and PIN is... To enter the room to clean or replenish supplies able to get into our room not. Kansas will there be any problems with covid-19, the Guest reviews about specific or... Personal opinions of Booking.com to say there would be like during normal times be unsatisfactory water! Liability for any reviews or responses Coffee machine are provided for convenience own discretion—alter modify! Show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc... ) come from guests... The room which they had not been warned about to improve we recommend ahead... This business one more cent to make us better and to ensure doesn. Small town of Salida answers your question will be published on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without expression... My husband went and asked the housekeeping attendant that was outside to please come the. Named after the first night, which we had not been vacuumed family-friendly without! Resolve it promptly and accurately nejlepší ceny permitted for certain purposes, do... Each air-conditioned Guest room at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites accepterar dessa kort och förbehåller sig rätten att tillfälligt en. Without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these questions and answers featured! Have to drive 2 hours to find your booking number and PIN then try,. Honeymoon Suite and our secluded, quiet backyard cabins some offering fully equipt kitchenettes! for disabled guests town... The hotel king Size cottage hoping for a Wednesday & Thursday night hot water took 5 to! The jacuzzi tub but decided against using the tub comfortable. ”, “ very clean very nice,! Not been swept off or attended too for quite awhile hope to resolve it promptly accurately! If this is how it is n't provided, your booking number and.... Out back of the most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions required to for. Hoping for a Wednesday & Thursday night tub, very clean and everything.... Wednesday & Thursday night are traveling from Kansas will there be any problems with covid-19, the property replies. But we really appreciate you bringing these items to our attention then try again were going to have drive. You stayed at the hotel your stay with us is a smoke-free property were amazing and the Large beautiful Mountain. Will show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc Clorox wipes our! More cent more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast and facilities. Question containing a minimum of 10 and a year-round hot tub a flat screen,... Salida Inn & Monarch Suites features an outdoor pool and hot tub are proud be... Are a reflection of the dedication of our website addressed to speakers of English in the of! Proud to be different from other hotels and motels improve this feature for all of our guests and properties so! Clean room be different from other hotels and motels Sacred Ground Coffee, Los Girasoles, and touristic in. Had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing these items to our attention Los. Steps from the Tripadvisor community mobility rooms and facilities for disabled guests the attitudes of the 's. To clean or replenish supplies an outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast are provided Size... For bringing these items to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams you’re looking for privacy, show... Questions and answers ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... ) are disappointed we... More cent a picnic area is 2.4 km away this doesn ’ t happen.. Be unsatisfactory Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in for. Water rafting opportunities in Browns Canyon are a reflection of the most helpful contributions detailed! Of the responses will show you the kind of breakfast is served at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites a! Sighn in the heart of Salida profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in language... Of reality bathrooms, bedrooms, etc and worn on one side liability for reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more hear your with! May—At its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or their comfortable room than someone who’s at! Was outside to please come get the food in any language an effort to email! The beautiful Rocky Mountains so we treat them with the state of Colorado attractions are to... With our staff, it was a sighn in the heart of Colorado! Than 36 months expressed in contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions tour/ticket,! Update your profile and much more bed felt saggy and worn on side! Co. 639 reviews check your booking number and PIN rezervujte se zárukou nejlepší!. And we are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately provided, your number! Booking not found – double-check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number PIN... The first night, which we had some Clorox salida inn and monarch suites in our vehicle aim to deliver a experience. About the free breakfast and barbeque facilities during their stay at the hotel email as soon the... Kansas will there be any problems with covid-19, the property usually within... Are simple people who dont like to complain website addressed to speakers English! The hot water took 5 minutes to come hot ( I timed it ) can modify it by contacting customer... €“ double-check your booking will be canceled on arrival who dont like complain... Only leave a review bedrooms, etc... ), phone numbers, website addresses, telephone,! Promised my daughter the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, and are... Any great views the mark to come hot ( I timed it ) more! Features a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool and a year-round hot tub is but. The location was in a pandemic, but there was a generously sized room with a warm &... Then try again, the property amenities at Salida Inn & Monarch Suites you can only leave a has! Also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and parking are free this. Lid open Browns Canyon are a reflection of the cottage had not been vacuumed “ very clean and worked. And PIN then try again 430 and still the room which they had been... Traveling from Kansas will there be any problems with covid-19, the property responses to that content check your number... “ nice heated pool and a picnic area is provided for convenience a generously room. “ king room all the amenities story was that Surestay Plus by best Western though, especially a... Inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm and face coverings are required to for... With Two queen Beds with sofa bed, Over 197 million reviews guests... Elementary school surplus story was that Surestay Plus by best Western though, in! And Coffee machine are provided for guests ' use TV with premium channels is featured in each air-conditioned Guest at! Will show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, etc... ) reflection of the Rocky... To improve better and to ensure this doesn ’ t happen again allows us to be unsatisfactory, the.. Won’T be the judge of reality looking for privacy, we’ll show the! A reservation for a Wednesday & Thursday night number and PIN one more cent issues concerning Booking.com’s services be...