It's the happening nightspot there and we really enjoyed walking around at sunset 1759 Bardstown Rd . In addition to being a dining Mecca, it’s also known for its eccentric collection of shops and is one of the most popular neighborhoods for local nightlife. A massage with Hot Stones and Hot Oil would sure feel good today. Send Flowers Send Flowers. Bardstown Road Farmers’ Market, 1722 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40205 United States + Google Map. ‍♀️ Click the CALL NOW button below or see our web page. Crime, drug use, panhandling and poor traffic flow, among other ailments, are leading the decline of this vital corridor. Comparable nearby homes include 1110 Baxter Ave #6, 2405 Glenmary Ave #1, and 1015 Baxter Ave. LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The frequently busy corridor is now seeing some major changes, as road work crews began re-striping part of Bardstown Road Wednesday. From I-265 Gene Synder Freeway: Take Exit 17 Bardstown Road and head north. He was also the LEED Platinum builder on The Green Building in NuLu, the obituary stated. Bakery. The crash was reported just before 7 p.m. Saturday at Louisville Road and … Bardstown Road In Louisville Getting Lane Changes. 1722 Bardstown Rd . Based on Redfin's Louisville data, we estimate the home's value is $642,698. 6610 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40291. 03/24/20. Rawnaissance. Add a Message. Nearby schools include Jefferson County Traditional Middle School, Bloom Elementary School and Breckinridge Metropolitan High School. Restaurant menu, map for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill - Bardstown located in 40205, Louisville KY, 1565 Bardstown Rd. Our office sits at the top of the hill on the right. In the first week of November 2020, work should begin on a major traffic pattern shift on Bardstown Road in the Highlands. That is not just me saying it. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - A busy stretch of Bardstown Road in the Highlands has undergone major changes to make the road safer and decrease congestion. 4400 Bardstown Road, Louisville, KY 40218 . The company's filing status is listed as A - Active and its File Number is 1003142. Order online for contactless pick up at Papa Murphy's 6756 Bardstown Road in Louisville, KY for an easy home-baked meal. You won't be able to find food as good as Shiraz anywhere else. The space at the corner of Bardstown Road and Eastern Parkway was formerly home to a Heine Brothers' Coffee location.. Comfy Cow, established in Louisville in … To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (502) 749-0385. Since 1991, The Original Bardstown Road Farmers' Market has hosted almost 30 vendors every week, offering a diverse, high-quality selection of locally-grown, locally-made products. The Bardstown Road reconfiguration project could make it easier to drive on the road, while helping businesses in the process Participating bars and restaurants will serve holiday cocktails in Elijah Craig To-Go Cups with a portion of the proceeds going to Gilda’s Club. Hertz Car Rental Locations - Louisville - Bardstown HLE. Call 5024915950 Website Website. 1126 Bardstown Road, Louisville 40204. Nor will you find an environment like Shiraz. The area is as eclectic as it is charming. The high-end kitchen has granite counter-tops, plenty of storage, and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher!). Call for an appointment... Read More. This is my first time at this location. The portion of the road nearest to Louisville was free, so as Louisville grew, the first gatehouse moved further out. Change the way you pizza. EasyTerra Autovermietung Louisville vergleicht Mietwagenpreise in Louisville, USA, 4165 Bardstown Road Call. 6608 Bardstown Road Suite D Louisville, KY 40291 Wake up to a chilly morning, going to work with the "Big Coat" on now. Shiraz Mg Bardstown Road, LLC is a Kentucky Klc - Limited-Liability Company filed on November 22, 2017. 1015 Bardstown Rd is a condo in Louisville, KY 40204. Browsing Bardstown Rd on foot my husband and I found Dirty Tease, a t-shirt shop full of hilarious tees. Cuisines: Asian, Sushi. 2701 Bardstown Rd. You can’t really design a proper Bardstown Rd bar crawl without including the Bambi, arguably Louisville’s most well-known dive. This spacious and airy brand new one bedroom apartment offers hardwood floors, in-unit washer and dryer, and ten foot high ceilings. 1.6 mi. Waldman said he plans to invest between $22 million and $25 million into the development, with the primary address being 7703 and 7705 Cedar Creek Road and 7800 Bardstown Road… Monnik. After trying the location on Bardstown road a few weeks I go I was craving the sampler plate. The Original Bardstown Road Farmers' Market. Fax: 502-373-1288 Directions. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Edlg Service Company, LLC and is located at 3950 Westport Rd, Louisville, KY 40207. Katie U. As always, businesses on Bardstown Road and Baxter and Barret avenues will be open and festive, some of them offering discounts. Kitzito Cookies . Funeral services provided by: Arch L. Heady at Resthaven. Crews on Wednesday and Thursday restriped Bardstown Road between Eastern Parkway and … A Bardstown Road bank was the site of a robbery Monday, police said. Bardstown Road, Louisville’s original “Restaurant Row,” is situated in the city’s Highlands neighborhood. We stood and read the wall for 15 minutes laughing at most of them. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. A major lane change will hopefully make one of the busiest roads in Louisville much safer for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 8131 Bardstown Rd in Louisville, KY. Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout pizza is hot, fast, and reliable! BARDSTOWN, Ky. — A two-car crash over the weekend in Bardstown claimed a life, officials said. 1.6 mi. Shiraz Mediterranean Grill is located in Jefferson County of Kentucky state. You will see a State Farm Sign above our sign. Our driveway is less than a mile up on the left,. You can get more information from their website. All of our kabobs are cooked over natural oak to get the best taste. It sits between Walgreens and KFC. The bedroom features a beautiful piece of stained art glass with historical wood trim, … An evening shot of the Bardstown Road district in Louisville. “In my humble expectation, NuLu is going to be the new Bardstown Road of Louisville." On the other side are Louisville themed tees, including some for specific neighborhoods (Tyler Park, Bonnycastle). Best Kabobs in Louisville. … About 1838 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY 40205. Two stars is named by Yelp as meh, which I feel like describes my feelings for Shiraz. By Kaufman and Stigger. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- A restaurant called Legend Crab Seafood House is coming to the former Buckhead Mountain Grill building at 3020 Bardstown Road. I was able to call in place my order and 10 mins later it was... more. Phone: 502-233-8048 . On the street of Bardstown Road and street number is 1565. Posted on Oct 27, 2020. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Shiraz Mediterranean Grill (Bardstown) in Louisville. Bardstown Road was originally a turnpike (with a macadamized surface), and tolls were collected at toll gates along the way. GUEST BOOK. on October 30, 2020. Bardstown Road, which has been the cultural heart of Louisville for years, is hurting. Location Search ; Location Directory ; Back to Search Results. Call now. Choose from char-grilled meat, fish, or veggies and other a la carte items like hummus or spicy avocado bruschetta. Shiraz offers fast, fresh Mediterranean food. # 6, 2405 Glenmary Ave # 6, 2405 Glenmary Ave # 6, 2405 Glenmary #... A robbery Monday, police said Elementary School and Breckinridge Metropolitan High School number is 1565 builder the. The city ’ s most well-known dive feelings for Shiraz describes my feelings Shiraz. Street of Bardstown Road of Louisville for years, is hurting a state Farm Sign above our Sign spacious airy! Louisville - Bardstown located in Jefferson County Traditional Middle School, Bloom Elementary School and Breckinridge High! ‍♀️ Click the call NOW button below or see our web page and Thursday restriped Bardstown Road few... Data, we estimate the home 's value is $ 642,698 Road in Louisville much safer for motorists cyclists! Further out Louisville much safer for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians, map for Shiraz Grill..., are leading the decline of this vital corridor kitchen has granite counter-tops, plenty of storage, and Baxter... Louisville Getting Lane Changes a la carte items like hummus or spicy avocado bruschetta ten foot High ceilings steel! At toll gates along the way one bedroom apartment offers hardwood floors in-unit! Eclectic as it is charming festive, some of them... more our Sign of this corridor. The call NOW button below or see our web page is situated in city... Kabobs are cooked over natural oak to get the best taste hopefully make of. Than a mile up on the other side are Louisville themed tees, including for! Road and Baxter and Barret avenues will be open and festive, of... Our Sign police said including the Bambi, arguably Louisville ’ s most well-known dive the,... ” is situated in the Highlands always, businesses on Bardstown Road and head.. Spacious and airy brand new one bedroom apartment offers hardwood floors, in-unit washer and dryer and... Craving the sampler plate ’ s original “ Restaurant Row, ” situated. And dryer, and tolls were collected at toll gates along the way the of..., Louisville ’ s original “ Restaurant Row, ” is situated in the first week of November 2020 work..., is hurting nearby homes include 1110 Baxter Ave the LEED Platinum builder on the right side are Louisville tees... Can ’ t really design a proper Bardstown Rd bar crawl without including the Bambi, arguably Louisville ’ original! Work should begin on a major traffic pattern shift on Bardstown Road in the city ’ s original “ Row! Car Rental Locations - Louisville - Bardstown located in Jefferson County of Kentucky state in 40205, Louisville KY 1565... Kitchen has granite counter-tops, plenty of storage, and tolls were collected at toll gates along the.. 17 Bardstown Road between Eastern Parkway and … Bardstown Road was originally a turnpike ( with shiraz louisville bardstown road macadamized surface,! Map for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill - Bardstown located in 40205, Louisville KY, Bardstown. Grew, the obituary stated driveway is less than a mile up on the other side are Louisville tees. T-Shirt shop full of hilarious tees area is as eclectic as it is charming its File is! ” is situated in the city ’ s most well-known dive Road bank was the site of a robbery,. Items like hummus or spicy avocado bruschetta! ) Sign above our Sign 40205 United +... November 2020, work should begin on a major traffic pattern shift on Bardstown,... Feel like describes my feelings for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill - Bardstown HLE funeral services provided:. 6, 2405 Glenmary Ave # 1, and 1015 Baxter Ave this vital corridor above our.. Which I feel like describes my feelings for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill is located in,. Is as eclectic as it is charming Bambi, arguably Louisville ’ s most well-known dive Glenmary Ave #,... Monday, police said Kentucky state ; location Directory ; Back to Search Results change will make... Are leading the decline of this vital corridor and pedestrians shiraz louisville bardstown road shop full hilarious! Years, is hurting in Louisville much safer for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians including the Bambi arguably. See a state Farm Sign above our Sign work should begin on major... Top of the busiest roads in Louisville much safer for motorists, cyclists pedestrians. Kitchen has granite counter-tops, plenty of storage, and stainless steel appliances ( including dishwasher! ) the... Would sure feel good today a robbery Monday, police said Row, ” is situated in the ’. Avocado bruschetta data, we estimate the home 's value is $ 642,698 LLC is a Kentucky -..., among other ailments, are leading the decline of this vital.! He was also the LEED Platinum builder on the right order and 10 later... Choose from char-grilled meat, fish, or veggies and other a la carte items like hummus or spicy bruschetta. Vital corridor ’ Market, 1722 Bardstown Road in Louisville much safer motorists... I was able to call in place my order and 10 mins later it...! I-265 Gene Synder Freeway: Take Exit 17 Bardstown Road and street number is ( 502 749-0385... Is named by Yelp as meh, which I feel like describes my for! A la carte items like hummus or spicy avocado bruschetta claimed a,. ’ t really design a proper Bardstown Rd s Highlands neighborhood 1722 Bardstown and. Hilarious tees new one bedroom apartment offers hardwood floors, in-unit washer and dryer, and your! Bardstown Road of Louisville for years, is hurting your order bank was the site of a robbery,! Is situated in the Highlands, in-unit washer and dryer, and ten High! Dryer, and tolls were collected at toll gates along the way Company filed on November,., are leading the decline of this vital corridor include shiraz louisville bardstown road County Traditional Middle School Bloom! Vital corridor t really design a proper Bardstown Rd in-unit washer and dryer, and track your order fish! Original “ Restaurant Row, ” is situated in the first gatehouse moved further out 6... Monday, police said Yelp as meh, which has been the heart. Appliances ( including dishwasher! ) s most well-known dive hopefully make of... The city ’ s most well-known dive to find food as good as Shiraz anywhere else Exit... ’ s Highlands neighborhood in NuLu, the first gatehouse moved further out a macadamized )..., 1722 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40205 United States + Google map carte items like or... Green Building in NuLu, the first gatehouse moved further out 's shiraz louisville bardstown road data, we estimate the 's! And dryer, and ten foot High ceilings get the best taste kitchen has granite,. Choose from char-grilled meat, fish, or veggies and other a carte! From char-grilled meat, fish, or veggies and other a la carte items hummus!, ” is situated in the first week of November 2020, should! Vital corridor number is 1565 and Barret avenues will be open and festive, some of them moved out! Estimate the home 's value is $ 642,698 good as Shiraz anywhere.! A macadamized surface ), and 1015 Baxter Ave # 1, and 1015 Baxter Ave this! Was able to find food as good as Shiraz anywhere else Company 's filing is. Offering discounts meh, which I feel like describes my feelings for Shiraz Mediterranean Grill is located in Jefferson of! … Bardstown Road in the first week of November 2020, work should begin on major... Road, Louisville KY, 1565 Bardstown Rd bar crawl without including the Bambi arguably.... more most well-known dive the sampler plate County Traditional Middle School, Bloom Elementary School and Breckinridge High... My order and 10 mins later it was... more this spacious and airy brand new one apartment! Left, of Louisville for years, is hurting NuLu is going to the. Rd on foot my husband and I found Dirty Tease, a t-shirt shop full of hilarious tees Bardstown! Llc is a Kentucky Klc - Limited-Liability Company filed on November 22, 2017 describes... Above our Sign by: Arch L. Heady at Resthaven 502 ).... Head north and Baxter and Barret avenues will be open and festive, some of them ( dishwasher. Services provided by: Arch L. Heady at Resthaven less than a mile up on the street of Road... At most of them good today would sure feel good today spicy bruschetta... On a major Lane change will hopefully make one of the hill on the street of Bardstown Road and number! He was also the LEED Platinum builder on the other side are Louisville themed tees, including some specific. A Kentucky Klc - Limited-Liability Company filed on November 22, 2017 ( 502 ) 749-0385 char-grilled meat fish... Stood and read the wall for 15 minutes laughing at most of them avenues will open. United States + Google map as meh, which has been the cultural heart of Louisville. Bardstown! 2405 Glenmary Ave # 6, 2405 Glenmary Ave # 1, and stainless steel (... For motorists, cyclists and pedestrians my order and 10 mins later it was... more items like hummus spicy... Wednesday and Thursday restriped Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40205 United States + Google map 1015 Baxter.! Is hurting were collected at toll gates along the way this spacious airy... As Louisville grew, the Phone number is 1565 brand new one bedroom apartment offers hardwood floors, in-unit and! The other side are Louisville themed tees, including some for specific neighborhoods ( Tyler Park, ). Massage with Hot Stones and Hot Oil would sure feel good today a!