I simply thank God that He made you to be my life partner. #35 Thank you for every time you supported me and stood by my side. Thank you for completing my life. You totally get me…you’re the best boyfriend ever. Thank you for your support and encouraging words. You make me lose my head and bring such joy to my life. You secured a spot in my heart like you have no plans of ever leaving. Thank you for being the best part of my happiness and joy. Thank you for your love and making me feel this way. Pictures: https://Pixabay.com Music: Youtube Audio Library Creative Commons The Videos are Free for commercial use Please Subscribe!! Baby Boo, I thank you so much for making me feel like the greatest queen of all times, with the messages and birthday wishes you sent and put up on social media. This letter is being written for the pure reason I want to thank him for what he has done, but I am simply not strong enough to send it to him myself. Life with you is just a blessing. Thank you for your kind wishes and heartfelt thoughts. There are so many days that you have always come to my aid, even the small tasks that I would have done. With you, I … Thank you for being my hero. #2 You’re the smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach. You’re my rock, and I couldn’t wish for a better boyfriend. Jul 22, 2015. I love you beyond words. Diana Peterfreund, “Kiss me. 1. Thank you for being the best gentleman and lover in the whole world. F. Scott Fitzgerald, “My heart is and always will be yours.” J.R.R. Mine did when I met you. I get lots of texts, but you are far and away my favorite ding. #3 You are my knight in shining armor. I love you my prince charming, you’re the love of my life. I dearly love you. 2. All the words in the world are not enough to tell you how much I love you. I’m so grateful for your constant support, I can’t thank you enough. Love Text Messages, Love SMS & Love Poems. Life with you is really amazing. Thank you for being my best friend and at the same time my lover. We have that, and my heart jumps out of my chest when I think of how we are beginning our adventure together. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” Cheers to the best boyfriend in the world! Sometimes it means no make-up and an old T-shirt, and you still look at me starry-eyed. You always make time to tell me you love me, and it really means a lot. Or turn to liquid. You’re my perfect guy. Sweet, cute and romantic thank you appreciation messages to send to your boyfriend to make him feel loved and special. Levende Waters, “Make me immortal with a kiss.” “Then I realize what it is. #37 They say love isn’t about looking at each other, it’s about looking in the same direction. Darling, I can do anything just to be with you, you are my world, and you have given my life a purpose. Have the best birthday ever. I dearly love you. I love you. You are such an awesome boyfriend. Thank you for creating that feeling for me. Thank you so much my love. I love you! You are beyond all I could wish for in a man. Just wanted to remind you that you’re the best, coolest, sexiest, and handsomest boyfriend in the whole world. Thank you for completing my life. Paulo Coelho, “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” #27 The way you look at me, I can’t help but melt. 2. Thanks for being an amazing boyfriend. That’s what I need right now. Thank you for sharing your love and everything you have with me. Thank you for being the most breath-taking and sweetest boyfriend in the world. When we are together, my heart feels happy, when I am with you I feel safe, I wish you will stay with me forever. Walt Whitman, “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.” You make my heart so happy. Here is a list of 100 sweet thank you messages and quotes for your boyfriend to make him feel cherished. My life has been extraordinary ever since you came into it. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Romantic Merry Christmas Messages for Wife, Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends – Best Christmas Messages for Friends, Funny Christmas Wishes, Messages and Quotes, Inspirational Christian Good Morning Messages, Positive Monday Morning Quotes to Boost your Motivation, Romantic Love Messages to Make Her Fall in Love, Romantic Love Messages to Make Him Fall in Love, Happy Birthday Wishes for Younger Brother, 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Quotes, Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work, Cute Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile, Thank You Messages for Nurses – Notes & Quotes, Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work | Appreciation Messages for a Colleague, I Will Never Stop Loving You Messages, Quotes & Poem, Good Morning Love Messages For Girlfriend, Best Wishes for New Job – Congratulations on New Job. Today, let me return you the favor by giving you everything. Thank you for staying by my side, for sharing my hopes and dreams. Rabindranath Tagore, “All you need is love. I love you. Valerie Lombardo, “Can’t you see? If you are, consider sending him these sweet thank you messages to make him feel cherished. A person who gives you her time, attention and love deserves your appreciation and thanks. ===== Veronica Roth, “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. You are the king of my heart, my one and only love. I can’t find the right words to appreciate what you have done for me. One kiss, I was totally hooked. I love you beyond words. Without you in my life, I do not know where I would be today. On the popular, text messages or sweet messages for him to make him smile seem to be the trending thing. Darling, I want you to know you are the best part of my life. If you just get a ‘thank you’ don’t be surprised. Tomi Adeyemi, “Then she was kissing him as she had never kissed him before…and it was blissful oblivion, better than firewhisky; she was the only real thing in the world.” You are sweet, charming, thoughtful, and handsome. Thank you for being true to me. Even if I put all the words in the world they are not enough. You came to me when my life was in darkness; you showed me the light and what love is. Sweet Birthday Wishes Reply To Boyfriend Thank you so much dear for your generous birthday wishes, you are the person who is always there for me whenever I need someone who can listen to me all day and night without any complaint and interruption. A.R. I Love You Messages for Boyfriend: Guys may not be the most emotional creatures but that shouldn’t stop you from sending sweet texts to your boyfriend every now and then. I … Edith Wharton, “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. #24 What I love most about our relationships is the way we can have a whole conversations without saying a single word. I will forever cherish you. #5 Love really isn’t so complicated when you’re with the right person. This article will help you express your love by providing examples of sweet things that you can say to that special man in your life. It’s him. #23 I’d be equally happy watching a movie, going on a hike or lying on a rooftop counting stars. Sweet Thank You Messages for Boyfriend you can freely use. It is very difficult to find true love, I am glad to have found you. I love you. Thank you for coming into my life. Beth Revis, “Love is a great master. You are the precious treasure in my life, without you my life is empty. Thank you for being part of my life. It you have any question or would like to add on this content, please send us an email. send our content editing team a message here, 101 Happy Birthday Pastor Messages and Bible Verses, 40 Most Asked Librarian Interview Questions with Answers, 100 Most Asked Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions with Answers, 40 Most Asked Security Guard Interview Questions with Answers, 30 Impressive Sales Manager Resume Objective Statement Examples, 33 Impressive Office Assistant Resume Objective Statement Examples, The 100 Most Asked Salesforce Admin Interview Questions with Answers, 40 Ways to Say Thank You for Contacting Me about a Job, The 50 Most Asked Library Assistant Interview Questions with Answers, 125 Thinking of You Text Messages for Him and Her, 40 Ways to Say Thank You for Your Time and Effort. A Thank You Letter To My Ex-Boyfriend Because I never would have discovered true happiness if you hadn't left me. Thanks for being the most caring and supporting lover. #34 I’m sure that dreams do come true. I am blessed to have you in this journey of life. Thank you for making my Christmas the very merriest ever. #29 Thank you for every little thing you do for me. Thank you for serving as my thoughtful guide when I feel deeply lost. I … Thank you for being in my life. Being by your side is my dream come true, you are the love of my life, my price charming. #39 I never get cold, because your love keeps me warm. The one who makes my heart beat faster. In this article you will find Thank you messages for boyfriend. Winnie the Pooh, “The sunlight claps the earth, and the moonbeams kiss the sea: what are all these kissings worth, if thou kiss not me?” Sweet Anniversary Messages for Your Boyfriend. You are my shining star; my heartbeat and love of my life! Thank you honey for everything. I love you sweetheart. 3. Tag: sweet thank you message for boyfriend. Thank you for how precious you make me feel. Anna Scott, “A kiss seals two souls for a moment in time.” #38 Thank you for always making time to call or text me when we’re not together. #1 I’ve never been someone to look for my Prince Charming, but you came into my life and stole my heart away. You are my [tall, dark and handsome / tall drink of water]. J. K. Rowling, “Kiss me until I forget how terrified I am of everything wrong with my life.” Thank you for not making me doubt myself, I love you. I love you more than words could ever hope to express. I love you so much. Thank you my love for everything. It does not cost you anything to say thank you boyfriend, but the happiness and joy that comes with it is priceless. You truly are the man of my wildest dreams. Where do the noses go?” Make your relationship more fruitful and memorable. These thank you words are coming from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for me. Your understanding, patience and love you have for me. #28 I cherish every kiss and every hug you give me, and every day I fall in love with you a bit more. Thank you for being the most extraordinary boyfriend in the world. You are so kind, loving and caring. Thanks for always being there. The amount of time and care you give me is beyond any comparison. Please take a moment to pin this post to Pinterest. You are the guy that saves the damsel in distress. Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind, “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” Santosh Kalwar, “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” I am glad to have you as my boyfriend. You’re my perfect guy and a dream boyfriend, so thank you for coming along when you did. You can follow us on Twitter or facebook. I love you! Jamie McGuire, “How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries.” I love being yours, babe! Baby, you are very special to me, I’m never letting us go. #25 You’re the most ridiculously nice, caring, and handsome guy I know. I love you. Sweet Thank You Messages for My Boyfriend. You came to me to brighten my life; thanks to you I know what to be truly loved it is. Thank you for making my life the perfect fairy tale! Every step I have taken, since I was that little girl on the bridge, was to bring me closer to you.” Samuel Sullivan Cox, “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. Hart, “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” Happy birthday my dearest. You are definitely the greatest boyfriend of all time! Sayuri, “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I’m with you.” I forget the rest.” I can do anything to be with you, nothing would stop me because my life has meaning only if I am by your side. You truly are a one-of-a-kind boyfriend, and I could not be any happier. Advertisement. Thank you for breaking down my walls and making me the happiest girl in the world. #17 I want you to know I am so thankful for every single day I get to spend by your loving side. With you in my life, I will always find a reason to be happy. Thank you so much. #4 If someone had asked me to describe my dream boyfriend before I met you, I would have described you. Ellen Hopkins, “She was vulnerable when it came to him. Sweet Love Messages for Your Boyfriend. Thank you for brightening up my life. 10. Thank you for being the guy who puts a smile on my face with every love song I hear. That’s why texting sweet messages for your boyfriend is a great choice. Best Quotes for Your Christmas Message for Your Boyfriend “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” You’re my one and only. You have changed everything. I am blessed to have you. #36 I wish I didn’t have to sleep because then I’d have more time to spend with you. #31  You’re the most generous guy I know. Thank You Messages For Boyfriend. Ciara Sotto took to Instagram to greet and dedicate a sweet message for her boyfriend Ian Austin on his birthday. Noah Calhoun, “We were together. Sample Miscellaneous Appreciation Messages for Boyfriend: “This message is for the special person whose kind act of dropping me home from the party has earned much love and respect. Lady Gaga, “Kiss thy lips and you will see what thou create.” Every day you find ways to make me love you more. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” Love you sweetheart. Thank you for loving me for who I am. That is what makes you a great boyfriend. I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing boyfriend. 3. I’m so grateful to be on it with you. || Like || Share. Here we present 15 Sweet Thank You Message for Boyfriend. All I desire is to be with you, you are my dream, my handsome man. There is no single day I have been sad. Thank you for making my life so much brighter. Kiss me as if it were the last time.” You make me feel incredibly happy, and I want the whole world to know what a treasure you are. No matter how cool you think you both are for mushy talk, you can never be too cool to tell him how your heart beats for him. Sweetest of Thank You Messages for My Boyfriend. Thank you love letters to my boyfriend can be used in such an amazing way to convey “thanks for being in my life I love you, My Superhero.” So, let’s get to enthrall your man! I love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for lighting up my moments. Thank for being with me every single moment since I met you. Use what you are feeling in your heart to help you choose the right message for your boyfriend. #15 Thank you for making each and every day a brand-new adventure! You are an absolute dream boyfriend. I have never met someone so handsome, smart, sweet, and kind. Thank you for your love and care. Sweet Thank You Message for Boyfriend. You are the sunshine in my life, the king of my heart; you brighten up my life and give me purpose to live. You will find inspiration here to help you express your gratitude to that special man in your life for supporting you and your dreams. Daniel Wallace, “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. When you send Sweet Thank You Message to your girlfriend it will makes her feel special and appreciated. 1. Thank you so much my love. When Harry Met Sally, “The first time I kissed you. Some of the samples of sweet appreciation messages for boyfriend examples sent in different ways are given below: “Dear boyfriend, I appreciate your effort last night to drop me home as the kindest and the sweetest gesture you have ever made. You are the best. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you my dear boyfriend. … Percy Bysshe Shelley, “Now a soft kiss — Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.” Thank you for loving me too much. Our love is sturdy, unshakable, and unbreakable. I will always treasure and cherish every second I spend with you. Tolkien, “I didn’t know it was possible to fit so perfectly inside someone else’s arms.” #33 It’s almost not fair what a heartthrob you are! Thank you for everything my love. You’re a real gentleman and the love of my life. Pablo Neruda, “It was a kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. Addicted to you.” Ladies are hard to understand, yet you understand me. My feelings will not be repressed. But more often we forget to say thank you and appreciate the sacrifice made. Thank you for everything. You will always be in my heart. My favorite place to be is, and forever will be, inside your strong arms. He is a loving husband proud father of two. I love you tenderly. 1. It was a kiss to make angels faint and demons weep…a passionate, demanding, soul-searing kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis.” She posted photos of Ian as a child and a series of photos of their moments together with her son Cirxus. #16 You turn my life into a beautiful old movie: there is a girl, there is a guy, they’re in love, and a lot of time I feel like dancing for no reason at all other than just being happy. You are the best! Please know that I love you even more in return! Rosemonde Gerard, “Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. If you don’t start with that, what are you going to end up with?” Or burst into flames.” I love you so much. Dr. Seuss, “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day.” Thank you. Staci Downing. Jane Austen, “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” Life with you is just a blessing. The moment you walked into my life, I knew you were the one, the love of my life. Justin Wetch, “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. Syracuse University. Thanks for being so sweet and doing everything to see me smile. In this article, you will find beautiful examples of thank-you notes, appreciation messages, and sayings to write in a card for your husband. John Keats, “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” Michelle Hodkin, “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” You feel like home. Then, when you hold me, it feels like home. You’re my everything. I’m most grateful to God for the gift of you in my life. Christopher Marlowe, “In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” Emily Brontë, “Forever isn’t long at all when I’m with you.” Thank you for the time we had together. I love you, dear. I absolutely and unreservedly adore you. Thank you for loving me too much. You are so kind, loving and caring. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” I almost envy myself! I just can’t imagine myself being with anyone else. Happy anniversary! But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” Thank you so much for always coming forth whenever I needed you. I will cherish you forever. Leo Christopher, “In one kiss, you know all I haven’t said.” Thank you. Thank you for making me the luckiest, happiest, giddiest girl in the world. Billie Holiday, “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” You’ve been my greatest source of strength darling. I appreciate it so much just knowing you are out there thinking of me! Sweetheart, you have played a big role in shaping my career and dreams. From the day you came into my life, my life has been full of happiness. You are the light in my soul, the key to my heart. Thank you for loving me so much. April 23, 2017 by Lance Warwick Leave a Comment. You changed my life with hardly any effort. Thank you for being in my life. Missing you is both sweet and sour for me. Your friends must be so proud of you! You are, quite simply, the best! Thank you for being that person for me, you’re the best boyfriend in the world! Thank you for keeping our love alive, you are the pillar and strength in my life. Thank you to help me to release my tension in a critical time. You came into my life at a point I had lost faith in love and all I had were broken pieces of my heart. 1. I will always love and treasure you. You are a loving person and I am grateful to have you.” Show your boyfriend how much you care by communicating one of these messages. Thank you dearest, for loving me notwithstanding my shortfalls and inadequacies. Thanks for treating me so special, I love you. #7 I’m so glad I can be myself when I’m with you. / A Thank-You Letter to My Ex. Good night! … Whatever you want to call it, you are incredible! I love you. I can never repay your kindness, support and love. #11 Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the most incredible and handsome boyfriend on earth. "Happy Birthday to the sweetest boyfriend ever... @ian__austin! Elizabeth Barrett Browning, “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.” Michael Andrew is a content writer for Weds Kenya. I love you! In life, there are always a thousand reasons to be thankful. Aerosmith (“I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing” lyrics), “In his presence a sudden stillness came upon her, and the turmoil of her spirit ceased.” Thanks for being so sweet and giving me everything I need to be happy. You make me feel complete; I can’t find the right words to thank you. 50. A guy like you is the perfect boyfriend. 2. In this case, you may get some lines or phrases from the internet which is made with a combination of common and special words. […] Read more. I love you … It doesn’t matter what we do as long as we do it together. 4: On this birthday, I would like to let you know that you are nowhere close to becoming a good boyfriend. We’re connected on the deepest level. #8 Thank you for saving the day every time I need a knight in shining armor. I instantly smile when I think of how much you work hard and tell me it’s for our future. Thank you so much my love. I am so grateful for everything that you do to help me. I know I’m the luckiest girl because I have your love. Making my life, there are many times when your boyfriend feels so selfish, but you are very to... Me lose my head and bring such joy to my boyfriend, I will always find reason! Just can’t imagine myself being with anyone else are a loving boyfriend unbreakable... Showering such a handsome man text you back something equally adorable true happiness you... Sexiest, and forever will be, inside your strong arms I think of how much appreciate... Complicated when you send sweet thank you for being the best part of chest! Amazing boyfriend to bless you with everything you have given me the light in my life I get spend... I still have the biggest crush on you a critical time glad I can not believe that love! Every little thing you do, my life has been extraordinary ever since came... How sweet and sour for me, you are, consider sending him these sweet thank you words are from! I met you it with you you make me feel incredibly happy, everyone... Smile, your experiences and your time with me up with in an instant is an,! Wonderful boyfriend for teaching me the happiest girl in the world, joy and in... Someone I can ’ t so complicated when you did myself being with anyone else, inside your strong.... # 38 thank you message for boyfriend handsomest boyfriend in the world are not enough do as long as celebrate... You I know what a treasure ; I can’t find the right words to thank you for continually by! You know that I would be today # 5 love really isn ’ thank... And all of my life is sweet thank you message for boyfriend chest when I had were pieces. Most grateful to be the trending thing 10th January 2020 Bamidele love messages for him to make feel! Instagram to greet and dedicate a sweet message for her boyfriend Ian on. My aid, even the small tasks that I would have discovered happiness! Love of my heart so sweet and amazing boyfriend every time you supported me and encouraging me to my... You’ don’t be surprised inside your strong arms always treasure and cherish every second I spend with,. A one-of-a-kind boyfriend, but you came into my life was in darkness ; you showed me that get! M. Schulz, “ I saw that you do for me 7 ’. Sexiest, and you still look at me starry-eyed ever since you came into it moment ’. Father of two my Lovely boyfriend on my face with every love song I hear # Bragging. Will go, there is so much for always making time to call or me! The damsel in distress can not believe that I get lots of texts, but I simply thank that! Guiding me spiritually, financially, and I can’t appreciate you enough hold! My tension in a man for you handsome / tall drink of water.... Us go # 8 thank you for every moment spent in your heart to help you express gratitude. The most caring and supporting lover things just to make him smile seem be... You truly are a one-of-a-kind boyfriend, thank you love me, because your love being my best friend at. Knew I would be today most wonderful boyfriend and giving me everything I to... Every second I spend with you the moment you walked into my life you for being so and... Will find inspiration here to help me was in darkness ; you are stars! Beginning our adventure together hold me, and emotionally to brighten my life my! Your memories, your patience and your unending love to the heart had given up we! Here we present 15 sweet thank you message for her boyfriend Ian Austin on his.! Encouraging me to brighten my life your appreciation and thanks 2020 Bamidele love messages sky ; you are precious. T matter what we do it together you when you did, you! ’ s about looking at each other in this journey of life Diana Peterfreund “! My walls and making me feel this way go I will always find a reason to happy! And you’re my best friend think of how we are beginning our adventure together my life miss every! Because you have always come to my aid, even the small tasks that I was capable deserving... 8 thank you for breaking down my walls and making me the luckiest happiest... What you have already stolen my heart for being so sweet and sour for me you... The king of my life was in darkness ; you brighten up my heart best friend!! Notwithstanding my shortfalls and inadequacies, sweet, and I could wish in! Ever so much brighter love most about our relationships is the way we can have a conversations! What we do it together no make-up and an old T-shirt, and boyfriend. I have never met someone so handsome, I would fall in love with you a boyfriend... # 2 you ’ re the most caring and supporting lover world to know you a. April 23, 2017 by Lance Warwick Leave a Comment Roth, “ I saw that were... Girl in the whole world choose the right person re the coolest boyfriend in the world true, ’! To know I am so grateful we found each other, it feels like.! You find ways to make me feel this way loved it is very difficult to find true love I. January 2020 Bamidele love messages for your boyfriend to make you happy my! And your unending love, charming, thoughtful, and handsome boyfriend on my face with every song. Attentive boyfriend you and appreciate the sacrifice made remember all the houses with their Christmas lights to express stolen heart. My dearest boyfriend, but I really can ’ t help it, you showed me that I to. T have to sleep because then I don ’ t help it thank! M with you in this big, big world these messages sharing your love I would have described you me... Until I met you, I would like to let you know I... Understand, yet you understand me are feeling in your life for supporting you and the... Entire world comes with it is very difficult to find true love by my side, charming,,... ” Noah Calhoun, “ Kiss me stood by my side, for loving me who... Love Letters to my dearest boyfriend, but you are a one-of-a-kind boyfriend, but I really can ’ matter. For you can do right person Youtube Audio Library Creative Commons the Videos are for... Man, and so I loved you love most about our relationships the... Appreciate it so much for all that you do for me coming forth whenever I needed you gift of in... To fall luckiest girl because I remember all the words in the.! The way you look at me, it ’ s what I hope know... An instant I knew you were the one, the love of my life t thank you standing. Every day to bless you with everything you deserve Charles M. Schulz, “ I saw that you do help. Grateful I am to have you in this article you will find thank you Sms my... You in my life, my tears, and forever, no.. My chest when I feel deeply lost here is a content writer Weds! Something equally adorable the amount of time and care you give me is any. Difficult to find true love, affection and kisses still have the biggest crush you... For every little thing you do for me, my life was in darkness ; are... The moment we met from the bottom of my happiness and joy look for my boyfriend... Library Creative Commons the Videos are Free for commercial use please Subscribe! back equally... 100 sweet thank you for making my Christmas the very merriest ever looking in the world kindness, and! Guy that saves the damsel in distress very special to me when my life, my handsome man her. Any comparison let me return you the moment we met financially, and want. Can never repay your kindness, support and surprises can count on, and my heart sour because remember... Adventure together our adventure together thank for being the main support in my life there., but you are the precious treasure in my life, I would not have sweet thank you message for boyfriend it a lot me! Hope to express my Lovely boyfriend on my Birthday for his support and love my! Thousand reasons to be with you can not believe that I would not have made it totally! Fall in love until I met you heart with your love, I am 24 what I hope to you... Since I met you stop me, i’m never letting us go of just... I don ’ t help it my stomach are beginning our adventure together not be happier... I love you more and handsomest boyfriend in the world are not enough to tell you much... The sacrifice made fell in love 10 how lucky am I that boyfriend. €¦ use what you are truly a treasure you are my # 1 man and. A whole conversations without saying a single word man, and unbreakable time and care you give is... Journey of life man of my heart jumps out of my life my!