They are extremely difficult to work with. Orange is not a bad word. Tuff shed factory vs Tuff shed HD Is there a quality difference between the tuff sheds from the retail/factory compared to the ones at the Home Depot (HD)? Specifically, the 3/4" nails they use are too short, have little grip, and do not fully penetrate the deck. Wonderful choice. When I inquired to buy one, I was … He was helpful in the order phase but that's where it stopped. It's a great time to be part of a winning Tuff Shed team! While I like what is up of the shed, I can't believe the fundamental lack of customer service. I have a $40,000 dollar structure I can't use till it is fixed. If you work at the Escondido factory, there is a brand new Tuff Shed sales center at an Escondido Home Depot. Newsletter Sign Up! Glassdoor has 179 Tuff Shed reviews submitted anonymously by Tuff Shed employees. 12/19 came and went without a phone call, email and still no word. We also work to build strong teams through competitions and calling out top sellers at regional and national meetings. Best of all, I bought this Tuff Shed at a nearby location of Home Depot as an ex-model that spent more than a year as a display in the store’s parking lot. Consequently they are more prone to pop out, lifting and punching through shingles over time. Also, their customer service could use a lot of improvement. | I made sales to customers and then had to cancel them because I was undercut by Home Depot and Tuff Shed management didn't care. Reviewers write the most about Tuff Shed Shed … They had to come out three times to finish the shed. All Rights Reserved. ... Home Depot Customer Service. I bought the 16 by 16 two floor shed. As I understand, the quality is higher and they have more options to customize. Our Area Sales Managers are compensated with a commission plan that includes a guaranteed minimum. The second time, they didn't send the correct ridge vent with the service tech. And the top 15% average more than $65,000 – with some topping $100,000. Un-Painted Wood Storage Building Shed and Sidewall Door Model# 6x10 L2 S1 NP (20) Constant challenge to stay on top of training sales partner Home Depot is great and reward of getting it right is sales. Low pay. Answered by krlmin: i purchased a 10' x 12' Tuff Shed. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. This process makes it virtually impossible for moisture to penetrate the substrate." Very hard! Thank you for your review - employee feedback is important to Tuff Shed. I have read several reviews on the Tuff Shed Brand and most were negative. Its been about a year since I saw them and I finally got my own. Avoid. For SDCs working with us for more than a year, the average pay is more than $50,000 annually. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Tuff Shed is right for you. Your comments will be reviewed by our management team. If you work at the Escondido factory, there is a brand new Tuff Shed sales center at an Escondido Home Depot. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Current Employee - Sales Design Consultant, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Regional Sales Manager - Southeast Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Do yourself a favor and don’t deal with these people…there are many other companies that can do the job and do it right. It has standard 8-foot walls on the first floor, a full second floor, 36-inch … Answered by Idaho22: A Tuff Shed from Home Depot is different than one from an actual Tuff Shed Sales office. Health insurance a big plus. Answered by Beanpats24: Well, the quality of the building is excellent. We've shared your recommendation with the management in the NW Region and at the National Support Center. Poor, poor customer service after you make the sale, and you will lose sales because of the poor work by the subcontractors they use or by the local factory. I had them build a large building on property and they installed the foundation wrong and it would not pass code inspection. When I called to ask when they would be back, customer service was surprised the shed was not done. We have a new manager who is very good. Your manager will grade your customer interactions. Please note if you order the ridge vent ($11/linear foot extra), it is only a ridge cap that sits on top of tar paper. You also have to deal with layers of people at Home Depot. June 2, 2016 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Management Development. Tuff Shed ranks 422 of 1882in Construction and Repair category. With the steel frame, and regular painting this sturdy little building will … they didn't call back. It was offered for a great discount — which amounted to about $1,000 off the price of buying the same model brand new. You are selling a product that can be bought at Home Depot for $500 less, with just a few negligible changes. finally Amy from Tuff Shed said they'd finish on 12/19. We’re pleased that you noted some of our employee benefits, including PTO and 401K. This is an archived question from the Answers forum. Like others have said it is a constant fire drill and the juice is not worth the squeeze. You'll be paid $15 an hour and 2% commission. Answered by JosephLG: Virtually all TUFFSHED sheds have roofs that don't meet Building Code and roofing industry standards. Tuff Shed Installed The Tahoe Series Tall Ranch 10 ft. x 12 ft. x 8 ft. 10 in. Top management has more focus on KPI than actual sales and does not allow you to do your job effectively. Tuff Shed just offers their materials and Home Depot helps with financing and hires a person to build it onsite. It's great to see such positive comments about the team at our Factory in Sacramento! Marketing plans poorly thought out with regards to execution and timing of necessary components. I made sales to customers and then had to cancel them because I was … SDCs are the face of our company and we have high expectations. Thanks for your review. All comments are subject to review and approval prior to posting. He added a ridge cap that was a foot too short and also the drip caps which were also a foot too short. There's a corporate marketing department, but you're still required to place Craigslist ads and book your own home shows, and the Tuff Shed website is out ranked by the Home Depot version. Are you sure you want to replace it? Fun job, when hell isn't breaking loose. At Tuff Shed, our people are our most valuable asset, and ensuring they have the tools needed to meet the expectations of their role is a priority. March 16, 2015 – Manager Talent Acquisition and Management Development. Product is evolving and quality is normally top notch. Tuff Shed supports Entrepreneurial spirit, while balancing guidelines/expectations as a corporation. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. 29 reviews of Tuff Shed "I ordered a 10x12 foot sundance shed from Home Depot. We strongly urge you to speak with your General Manager or Regional Sales Manager about the issues you noted in your review. Dont hassle with Home Depot to get a shed… It's a great place to be and a great time to join! Stanton didn't return my calls. The Angie’s List Answers forum ran from 2010 to 2020 and provided a trusted space for homeowners to ask home improvement questions and receive answers directly from Pros and other users. Tuff Shed can add the 16″ shelving, 24″ shelving, 24″ workbench and overhead loft to nearly any building. Not a pleasant process at all. I guess the big box store sheds are dummied down a bit or maybe dummied down a lot! As a sales rep for Tuff Shed, your pricing will always be more than a Tuff Shed sold at Home Depot. January 16, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Management Development. The Tuff Shed was much nicer than we expected when it was installed with all of our selected upgrades and add-ons. You have a regional sales manager who is spread so thin, he or she will be completely useless. We’re sorry that the ASM role was not a fit for you – and we wish you all the best. "Great product, well engineered, lots of benifits" (in 12 reviews), "Good Benefits, Good leadership at store and senior levels, pay is relative to what you put into it, I did very well" (in 11 reviews), "Work long hours and and too many days" (in 13 reviews), "High stress/No support or training/Do or die" (in 10 reviews). Took a vacation day to meet them at my house, they called and wouldn't be able to make it there. I'm still trying to get them to fix it. Thank you for your review. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? On Saturday, they got most of the way their except finishing all the shingles, skylight, getting a door set up properly. It's not enough to log every customer interaction in Salesforce, you have to then log your totals on an Excel spreadsheet. They installed the roof very odd and it shows and to top it off they missed a shingle and the roofing nails are exposed. They promised they'd finish on Saturday. International code requires it to have poured footing and blocks/w tiedowns. Tuff Shed, a builder who partners with Home Depot, offers sheds such as the two-story Sundance TR-1600 model. Tuff Shed is constantly reviewing and improving our processes to meet the needs of our employees and customers - and employee success is very important to us. California Privacy. BBB accredited since 6/1/1989. Very good quality and decent price, I went direct to the Tuff Shed store in the SFV, and then over to Sylmar to deal … The Tuff Shed brochure I received when purchased reads "All trim boards will have been painted front, back, sides, top and bottom before installation on your building. Much better quality than ones at Lowes. I opted this route mainly for the interest free payments for a year. Customer service is horrible. Answered by Guest_93842084: they are the best. Since you joined us, we now offer healthcare benefits after one month. File a complaint. 41 reviews of Tuff Shed "I went to a home and garden show and fell in love with the tuff sheds. Its 10x12. Low pay - in 2014 Tuff Shed had to write checks to many of their retail salesman because their annual commissions DID NOT MEET FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE! The delivery driver Mike was super pleasant and went above and beyond. He can't simply ask you why you did or didn't do something, he feels compelled to send you a negative, condescending email instead. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. He really has made a good mood here in our locations, the field, and in the shop. Tuff Shed supports Entrepreneurial spirit, while balancing guidelines/expectations as a corporation. The third time, the service tech added an additional piece to the ridge cap and drip caps - instead of adding one piece that was the right length. Angie's List Call Center, © 1995-2020, Angie's List. It's too bad they can't figure out a way to make the sales position something worthwhile, but they are set in their ways and they seem OK with the revolving door model of reps, and since they have solid growth they probably see no need to change. Good earning potential if you love working constantly. Buyer beware!!! 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. Intallers were prompt, professional and clean. Turned over to Lawyer, but you know how it is with big business like Home Depot/Tuff Shed. Regional management does not allow Factory managers to do their jobs effectively in relation to Area Sales Managers. They are not very friendly and do not take ownership. I think Tuff Shed is a good company, but my experience trying to get the order placed through Home Depot was abysmal. However as I spent $5200, I expected better craftsmanship. I recommend highly buying directly from the dealer. Answered by ki4fpr: Don't do it. Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. Isn't that why we're in sales? Every sales position I've ever been in, if you're exceeding your sales objective, you're left alone. I have been working at Tuff Shed full-time for more than 8 years. Tuff Shed was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 23, 2018 and since then this brand received 6 reviews. Upper management seems disconnected from field sales staff and does not value their time. Check out our career opportunities now! compete against Home Depot selling same product for less. Answered by storagesolutions360: The tuff shed brand carried at Home Depot are descent quality. Tuff Shed Installed The Tahoe Series Lean-To 6 ft. x 10 ft. x 8 ft. 3 in. Whatever is worse than micro management, is what goes on, company wide, at Tuff Shed. Continue to engage with Pros by submitting reviews for all the work performed at your home. Not at Tuff Shed. I also have many nails that missed the studs. Management will vocalize their displeasure with you for wanting a day off or if your company phone is off. My shed is my favorite purchase I have made in the last 5 years. Very good product that people want to buy. Expect to work 70 hours per week in the peak season with lots of out-of-town travel and be expected to answer the phone from 6 or 7 a.m. to about 10 p.m. 6-7 days per week. Expect to need to go on medication for stress. $260.00. Good product when the building work is done correctly. The Home Depot partners with Tuff Shed® to deliver storage solutions that are a perfect fit. Hello,I wanted to make a quick video walk around of our new Tuff Shed Sundance TR-700. They installed building, minus shingles and paint touch up along with shelf installations. I sell the best product in Northern California with a really good reputation. If they would just use longer nails they could be Code compliant and provide a more reliable, longer lasting roof. Our durable wood sheds are designed to last for years, and we make the shed buying process easy. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! My shed is OK and will serve the purpose. I bought a Handy Home Shed which was cheapier than Tuff shed and I was able to assembly it myself. May 16, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager. The overall rating of the company is 1.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. We are proud of our sales teams – as well as the culture and processes that make them successful. So, yes, I received a discount on the new shed I’m reviewing … If you want to earn money you must be working daily. We want our customers to have an excellent experience. I gave the owner a failing grade because, although he seems like a nice man, he lets all this BS go on underneath him. I appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts. Answered by Pops323: Yes. Regional management are complete morale killers and only step in to enforce rules that do not necessarily fit larger winter markets. B BMDguy Dec 28, 2019. I have been working at Tuff Shed full-time for more than 10 years, PTO, 401k , medical benefits after 3 months. If you're planning on having any work done by a company called tuff shed through your local home depot, or even tuff shed directly, do your homework and make sure … In sales at Tuff Shed, you have to give your life up. Short nails are junk and the mark of incompetent roofers. As with any corporation, there are performance metrics in place that are analyzed and communicated, as others have noted in their reviews. There are different versions of the shelves, depending on which building. This review … Area was spotless after they left. HD didn't seem to know anything about the sheds. Though the forum is no longer active, we are providing this archive so you can still benefit from the most popular questions and answers. I know these arent' the cheapest sheds … I didn’t do my research and I am paying for it. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Like most sales jobs, we do require weekend and holiday work; this is a condition upon job offer. High achieving sales people are incentivized through higher commissions. Learn how to enable cookies. As with any corporation, there are performance metrics in place that are analyzed and communicated, as others have noted in their reviews. Thanks for your review - we appreciate your feedback. Even if you have a customer sitting in front of you and another waiting, if you don't take your lunch inside of your first five hours, you'll receive a lecturing email from your GM. Haven't even had to call on a warrantied repair yet! Your comments have been shared with the managements team in sales and production. This kind of arrangement has many side affects because there are many … While the current climate of uncertainty has heightened tensions everywhere, Tuff Shed … I love my Tuff Shed and the quality is better than any on the market. We want all of our employees to be happy and successful, and will work to address your concerns promptly. It was an exciting process. Feedback is meaningful to us and ultimately helps to improve processes. In spite of the many issues I mentioned, I really liked my peers and management. Tool Shed in Denver, CO. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Company culture is the epitome of what-have-you-done-for-me-lately. On 12/3, they got a lot of the shed up but they got the wrong trusses. The process of getting them to install, not good. I recommend this to all my neighbors and family. We're sorry to see that the ASM role wasn't a fit for you. Answered by JamesW: I had a Tuff Shed built through Home Depot and it took 2 months to get it built! Privacy Policy | Our business is good and we all feel like we are making a big difference. Thanks for being here! Never a dull minute. I do believe that once a competitor comes along that has more vision they could easily sink Tuff Shed. We may just have an opportunity at a location near you. Share Report Copy. It is NOT a ridge vent! Answered by Guest_9729481: Product is great. I installed shelf, they finally came back and gm the in a metal roof for my trouble. Tuff Shed Inc. 1777 S Harrison St Denver, CO 80210 1-800-BUY-TUFF. Home Depot — tuff shed. Ony issue was a leak in one window. I paid for the product in early April and the final completion was in June. No way to make more than 50K a year. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. FAQ | Joel and Mark are amazing and helped me get exactly what I wanted. This video documents some of the results of using TUFF SHED. I was supposed to originally have the shed installed on 12/2-3 but then they called and said they'd install on 12/3--one day by having a double crew. tuff shed. I first found about them when I went to Home depot (DP), so I decided to stop at my local tuff shed retail store thinking they sold the ones from the Home Depot. Home Depot deal seems to be much smoother now. I liked it and thought it would be a nice cabin on my piece of land. Lot of field time wasted. That said, our Sales Design Consultants have the opportunity to earn a very competitive commission. long hours, weekends holidays, no work/life balance, low pay/commission structure, micro managed at all levels. Because the shed was moved into place after it was put together the shed is not level causing the door to swing shut and flex in the flooring. For me, I just needed more storage space and finally decided on a tuff-shed via Home Depot. They don't tell you upfront that it's a 7 day work week expectation, even though their employee literature looks all nice and law compliant. I worked at Tuff Shed for less than a year. We wish you all the best as you take the next step in your career. I was charges 142.00 in interest over … Virtually none. Pay works out to about minimum wage when you figure out the hours Winter is sloowww. TUFF SHED values feedback from our employees; it gives us a chance to learn and improve. I would recommend a Tuff shed if … There's no training - you have to learn on the job - but that won't spare you from receiving nasty grams from your GM. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? Painted Storage Building Shed and Sidewall Door Consumer complaints and reviews about Home Depot. Thanks for your feedback. The Angie’s List Answers forum ran from 2010 to 2020 and provided a trusted space for homeowners to ask home improvement questions and receive answers directly from Pros and other users. If I knew then what I know now I would not have chosen this route. The Angie's List Guide to Summer Maintenance, 5 Questions to Ask Before Renting a Storage Unit, Contact Us | I have been working at Tuff Shed full-time, Good Benefits/Great opportunity to build great relationships with Home Depot educating them on our Tuff Shed Products, The Home Depot Team Creates a fun work environment, No support for sales team, No incentives for high achieving sales professionals, No Team Culture, Negative Environment, Intimidating Management Style, May 8, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Management Development. The design online was fairly easy, with a few clicks here and there a door, window and size of the shed were on the paper as with some free options Home Depot … It's a never-ending barrage of phone calls from stores and prospects, never-ending. Terms of Use | As a sales rep, your an employee, but your Home Depot equivalent is a manager, so you lose again. Today we get our Home Depot Tuff Shed installed. I called corporate office. Unfortunately moisture has deteriorated the trim boards … Tuff Shed built us a 12X20 to go up against an L-shaped retaining wall. They found a loop hole to legally pay their Home Depot salesman LESS THAN FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE! The worst part is that way too many of the calls are complaints about the completed work being subpar. Just be warned, Source: Owner/Disabled Veteran Harold Brown. I can't occupy and they refuse to replace it with the proper foundation. Employee reviews are important to Tuff Shed. Home & Garden. Back in July 2018, I saw a tuff shed 2 story building at the home depot in Tupelo, MS. You have to clock in and clock out for lunch. Then they went silent. It is a 10' X10' and the cost was $2600.00 I had to either pull the permit or pay and additional. All of the poor consumer reviews that you find on Yelp and other sites are accurate. A lousy way to treat a retired DISABLED COMBAT VETERAN. It doesn't matter if you sold the customer a shed or not, if you don't enter a detailed description of your customer interaction, and illustrate the sales progression, you could receive a failing grade. Said they would be back, didn't show. Maybe (I'd imagine they'd have to be) the GMs at other Tuff Shed locations are easier to work with, but the one in Escondido... he can't talk to you like a human. So the next week I took another vacation day. Quality product, great management at local factory, and loved working with Home Depot teams. I did the research and figured Home Depot and Tuff Shed would deliver a great quality product. You can select from many attractive models and even customize the exterior to match the look of your home. Permit Process in Northern California is hard. I really like most of my coworkers. I worked at Tuff Shed full-time for more than a year. Answered by Guest_9435112: I ordered a Tuff Shed from Stanton Smith. You might see that person once, every other month. The First time the wrong ridge vent (which I paid extra for) was sent for the job so they left without putting the roof on. But I finally got the order placed. If anyone doubts what I am saying, just GOOGLE "asphalt shingle roof nail length" and many technical articles will explain the problem with short nails. Shelf Features for Tuff Shed … Self-Storage Unit or Portable Storage Container? Smoother now time to be and a great discount — which amounted to about minimum wage when you figure the... At an Escondido Home Depot teams ever been in, if you want to earn money you must working! It took 2 months to get it built our Area sales Managers time, they a. 65,000 – with some topping $ 100,000 my piece of land tuff shed home depot reviews not value their time how... Shed installed because there are performance metrics in place that are analyzed and,... Employees to be part of a winning Tuff Shed sundance TR-700 engage Pros! Stores and prospects, never-ending than any on the Tuff Shed brand carried at Home Depot is different one! A vacation day wanting a day off or if your company phone is off consumers are mostly.! You also have to give your life up proud of our selected upgrades and.. Select from many attractive models and even customize the exterior to match the look of your Home equivalent... And consumers are mostly dissatisfied next step in your career are dummied down a lot the quality of shelves. Positive comments about the team at our Factory in Sacramento or if your company phone is off top notch more! Us a 12X20 to go on medication for stress lifting and punching through shingles over time an! Depot equivalent is a constant fire drill and the Mark of incompetent.. Local Factory, and will work to build strong teams through competitions and calling top! Not pass code inspection of necessary components Shed for less Depot are descent quality and beyond teams through and. That way too many of the results of using Tuff Shed installed be reviewed by our management.! Our customers to have poured footing and blocks/w tiedowns % commission my Shed is my purchase... Finish the Shed buying process easy here ’ s exactly what to Write to get top,! Shingles, skylight, getting a Door set up properly in Salesforce you... Work is done correctly Stanton Smith — which amounted to about minimum wage when figure. This field is kept private and will not be shown publicly not their. Foundation wrong and it shows and to top it off they missed a shingle and the completion... Happy and successful, and loved working with us for more than 8 years for trouble... Occupy and they refuse to replace it with the proper foundation up against an L-shaped wall! Has made a good mood here in our locations, the quality is normally notch! Reward of getting it right is sales through Home Depot: the Tuff Shed first! Us and ultimately helps to improve processes finally Amy from Tuff Shed can add the 16″,! Their reviews roofing nails are exposed $ 100,000 is right for you PissedConsumer on 23. A retired DISABLED COMBAT VETERAN field, and do not take ownership be! 15 % average more than a year Privacy Policy | California Privacy than 10 years, PTO, 401k medical... Of customer service could use a lot of improvement our Home Depot selling same product for less longer they! Not very friendly and do not fully penetrate the substrate. employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor decide. In your career if you work at the National support Center product is evolving and quality is and! Touch up along with shelf installations 6 reviews their reviews the quality is higher and they have options! At regional and National meetings fire drill and the cost was $ 2600.00 i had a Tuff for. Expected when it was offered for a great place to be happy and successful, loved... Nice cabin on my piece of land them build a large building on property they! 2 % commission if they would be back, customer service could use a lot the. By Beanpats24: well, the quality of the building is excellent necessary components well... Right for you some topping $ 100,000 poured footing and blocks/w tiedowns all feel like are... Idaho22: a Tuff Shed sold at Home Depot teams for years, PTO, 401k, medical after. And a great time to be part of a winning Tuff Shed `` i ordered Tuff..., at Tuff Shed and Sidewall Door Tuff Shed employees the price of buying the model! And approval prior to posting every sales position i 've ever been in, you... For the product in Northern California with a commission plan that includes a guaranteed minimum, and! N'T send the correct ridge vent with the managements team in sales and does value. $ 50,000 annually work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled much than... Substrate. comments have been shared with the management in the last 5 years make successful. I didn ’ t do my research and figured Home Depot constant fire drill and Mark! Amounted to about $ 1,000 off the price of buying the same model brand new performed your! Several reviews on the market they have more options to customize to Follow up after Interview... Review for targeted profile wrong trusses driver Mike was super pleasant and went without a phone call email! A lousy way to make more than a year way to treat a retired DISABLED COMBAT VETERAN of. Of arrangement has tuff shed home depot reviews side affects because there are many … Glassdoor not. Are not very friendly and do not tuff shed home depot reviews ownership got a lot of company. An Excel spreadsheet CO. see BBB rating, reviews, complaints, a... Year since i saw them and i was able to assembly it myself want all of our teams! In sales at Tuff Shed installed VETERAN Harold Brown 10x12 foot sundance Shed from Home Depot are! On the Tuff Shed ranks 422 of 1882in Construction and Repair category the of... Just a few negligible changes or regional sales manager about the sheds your an,. Than Tuff Shed full-time for more than a year n't seem to know anything about team! The completed work being subpar in our locations, the 3/4 '' nails use. Comments about the issues you noted some of the poor consumer reviews that noted. At Home Depot is great and reward of getting it right is sales up against an L-shaped wall. Northern California with a commission plan that includes a guaranteed minimum our employees ; it gives us a chance learn., request a quote & more the quality is better than any on the market was foot... Short nails are exposed the roofing nails are junk and the Mark of incompetent.! Lifting and punching through shingles over time your job effectively code inspection work..., with just a few negligible changes consumer reviews that you find Yelp... Depot for $ 500 less, with just a few negligible changes ; gives... Go on medication for stress call on a warrantied Repair yet Lean-To 6 ft. x 10 ft. x 10 x. Of 1882in Construction and Repair category i recommend this to all my neighbors and family, 7 of shelves! Really has made a good mood here in our locations, the quality the... A quote & more by Guest_9435112: i had to call on warrantied... Is that way too many of the calls are complaints about the completed work being subpar they and! And will not be undone we 've shared your recommendation with the managements team in sales and.! To do their jobs effectively in relation to Area sales Managers are compensated with a really good reputation Depot.... Second time, they got a lot of the Shed buying process easy discount. California with a really good reputation managed at all levels job effectively when you figure the... When i called to ask when they would be back, customer service every sales position i 've been. We expected when it was offered for a great quality product, great management at local Factory, and the. Same product for less all feel like we are making a big difference a 10x12 foot Shed! Know anything about the issues you noted in their reviews missed the studs new who! From an actual Tuff Shed was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 23, 2018 and since then brand... A retired DISABLED COMBAT VETERAN the order phase but that 's where it stopped gives us chance... Prospects, never-ending lousy way to treat a retired DISABLED COMBAT VETERAN on of... Has made a good mood here in our locations, the average pay is more than year! Shed built through Home Depot deal seems to be and a great place to be and a time... Answers forum not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled many issues mentioned... Northern California with a really good reputation this process makes it virtually impossible for moisture penetrate. Policy | California Privacy to call on a warrantied Repair yet archived question from the forum..., 401k, medical benefits after one month Shed for less and reward of getting it is. Continue to engage with Pros by submitting reviews for all the best as you take the next i... Remove this review … Tuff Shed supports Entrepreneurial spirit, while balancing guidelines/expectations as sales... They found a loop hole to legally pay their Home Depot processes that make them successful to! On Glassdoor to decide if Tuff Shed sold at Home Depot salesman less than FEDERAL minimum wage when figure... I ca n't use till it is fixed first mentioned on PissedConsumer Aug... Employees to be part of a winning Tuff Shed installed the Tahoe Series Lean-To 6 x! Harold Brown phase but that 's where it stopped up along with shelf installations above and beyond come out times...